Chapter 34

Youngest of Pieces - [Black & White] (7)

“How do I do this?” Hannah wonders, all focused in preparing the food together with some older Korean women. One of the women stands next to Hannah and gladly helps her.

For the fourth episode of ‘A Good Cause’, 5 Pieces is preparing food for charity. The group is standing with the people working for free, preparing most of the food by hand while other food will be delivered, everyone working hard. 5 Pieces isn’t really the best at making food, but they put a lot of heart and hard work into making the food.

After preparing all the food, putting it in vans and cars, they head to the location of the event where they prepare the final to serve the food under shelters to those that need food and warmth. The weather in Seoul is getting colder even if the sun is shining brightly, after all November is just two days away, and the place is surrounded by people. It isn’t a one time thing to have food brought out like this, so there are a lot of regulars as you can say and then there are a lot of people around that are there just because they heard 5 Pieces is present. The ladies don’t make much sound for the public about their arrival nor present, they just keep working to help out and entertain the cameras filming them. There are long tables filling up inside the shelters and outside, fast crowded with people of all ages eating of the food they have lined up to get by the charity workers. 5 Pieces stands among them, handing out food to the people and at times they are seen mingling with the people sitting by the tables, giving out something to drink or just talking.

Hannah smiles when a woman steps up in front of her to get some food, a younger girl standing next to her, possibly daughter. Hannah exchanges some friendly words with them before they continue to not stop the line. Julia comes to change place with her a little later for the youngest to go out and serve for those who wants more to drink, and Hannah is awkwardly going around asking people if she could get them something and such. She sees the woman and her daughter too, walking around a little before sitting down by them.

“Are you here just because of the cameras?” the little girl asks, sounding disappointed just by the thought of it.

Hannah smiles kindly at her, placing her arms on the table. “You make it sound bad,” Hannah tells her, being charming. “Thanks to the cameras we get the time to come here. If I could, I would hide from the cameras.”

The woman smiles when seeing her daughter shine up and Hannah keeps smiling at her. Hannah really like kids, those that yet aren’t old enough to be really annoying, she always has and it is not because they remind her of her brothers but also before that when she wanted to have a brother. There is something about children that just makes her smile. At that age you can’t know anything; you don’t see the world as you do when you get older, and Hannah likes that. The innocence of a child’s eye and mind.

5 Pieces does well for the four hours they are there, fans being around also calling out that they are great. The girls does everything from serving food to entertain; a group of kids that don’t sit by the tables and talk like the grown-ups laughs so much when the girls entertain them with singing and dancing and just being themselves. Carolina gives some weak tries with jokes too.

They finish the charity work, ending it all with an interview for the program before leaving to get ready for their Show Champion performance of [-erase you-] and [Black & White]. It is a fast performance visit of the two songs before the girls’ heads to KBS to prepare for their Sketchbook visit. Yoo Heeyeol is always welcoming to them, always smiling and being kind and only saying good things to them.

5 Pieces wears a black and white two-tone vest, and then they have their special outfits for the rest. For Hannah she has a pair of two-tone leggings also in black and white to fit the vest concept, while Julia has pants, Carolina has shorts, Emelia has lace-up detail white skinny jeans and Maria has a white fitting dress with a pair of black over-the-knee high boots. They all look good in their matching outfits and they are ready to meet the Sketchbook audience with their performances and interview.

5 Pieces starts off performing [Black & White]. The stage is smaller than stages they usually perform on, but they practiced last night to be on a smaller stage so they are prepared for it, doing well. After performing they sit down in two rows for the interview with Yoo Heeyeol, the girls sit in their usual order with Emelia and Julia in the back while Maria, Carolina and Hannah sit at the front and the MC on their left side.

“Whoa, every time we meet you all seem to have grown,” Yoo Heeyeol says after the introductions, he seems impressed like always. Hannah lowers her head in a thankful bow. “What kind of concept does 5 Pieces have this year?”

“y fighters,” Carolina is fast to answer and the others laugh over her confidence, “Really y fighters.”

Maria tells her to not say anything, simply letting Emelia explain the concept instead. Yoo Heeyeol laughs over that even if he thinks the girls seem to have grown every time they meet, they surely don’t change their personalities. Emelia explains the concept like they have done for most interviews, and the MC nods with an impressed face expression while hearing her explain it.

“I really like this concept,” he mentions and makes the audience laugh. “But 5 Pieces normally have the image of being tough, independent women… Last year you gave all of us quite a shock with the cute concept, so how did it feel when hearing about the concept you would have for this comeback?”

“We were happy,” Maria is fast to answer, the audience laughing at it. “We listened to the songs and thought that these are songs with the right message that we want to give out. Of course we had a lot of fun promoting and performing for our second album last year, but all of us are actually more comfortable performing with a tougher concept. Every concept is a challenge for us though as we try new and different things that we haven’t tried before.”

“What’s a challenge in this concept?” Yoo Heeyeol wonders.

“Well…” Maria says and looks at the other members to let someone else answer.

Carolina starts, “first we are promoting two songs at the same time, which we haven’t tried before so that is a big challenge. And then the choreography for both songs are different and more difficult than what we have done before.”

Because they came on the subject, Carolina and Emelia gets to stand up and show some of the main parts in the choreography. When they are done, Yoo Heeyeol mentions that he saw that Hannah has an outstanding part too, asking why she is the only one doing it – Hannah’s side kick dance is also part of the popular dance in the song, but what people also seem to take notice of is that she is the only one doing it.

“It looks better with just one person doing it,” Carolina answers and Hannah is nodding quietly, laughing when the audience asks her to show the dance. Yoo Heeyeol asks too, looking forward to it. Hannah gets up, about to put her microphone away on her chair when Carolina takes it instead. Hannah takes a position and simply does the dance with her fist thrown to the side and then doing her side kick, bowing when she is done and embarrassed takes her seat again with Yoo Heeyeol looking at her with his mouth open, making her laugh behind her hand and she bows again to the cheering audience.

“Why is the youngest so tough?” Yoo Heeyeol jokes even if his face expression is completely speechless. Hannah laughs, thanking him as she sees it as a compliment because she keeps hearing she is cute, then when performing she hears she is tough. It is a good compliment. “5 Pieces have been active almost nonstop up to now, even when you were preparing on a new album you were also doing all kind of things like having concerts, acting, radio DJ… you are also active with different charity projects. In fact you work very hard in a lot of fields. Can you feel your popularity rising with all these activities?”

“I think we can to some part,” Maria is kindly answering, looking at her members and the MC on her left. “Both when we have had our concert tour this year and with our comeback now I think we can see that we are having fans of different ages, which I think is thanks to our different activities with, as you said, radio DJ and acting.”

“Then do you notice your fame rising around the world too?” Heeyeol asks with a smile.

“Not really” – “No” the girls all answers differently, politely of course, and they laugh over their still same answer. Emelia continues; “We will work harder.”

“No but what I mean … 5 Pieces is already working so hard, you should be aware of your fame around the world,” Yoo Heeyeol tries to explain for them.

“I think we should work harder before we can say something like that,” Emelia answers. Hannah smiles up at her just for a second, knowing that Emelia think they are really gaining some fans world wide after visiting Sweden with their ‘Moon Child’ concert and going to America with SM Town – the reason she says the words she just said is because SM Entertainment told them to.

“With 5 Pieces being loved for their charismatic performances and entertaining personalities, we have actually prepared something,” Yoo Heeyeol says. Hannah looks at how a staff brings up an easel that has some big cards on it of pictures on one side and white on the other side. The white sides are shown, hiding the pictures and Julia leans back a little to try to see the pictures. The girls wonder what it is and Yoo Heeyeol turns to the audience. “Fans maybe have seen these pictures before, but it will be fun to see 5 Pieces’ reaction.”

Hannah got honestly no idea of what is on the pictures, so she and her members are very curious to what it could be. Yoo Heeyeol turns around the first card. Hannah looks at the picture, confused at first until she realises what it is and bursts out laughing. Carolina leans forward next to her to see it, laughing too. The card has four pictures captured next to each other; four pictures of 5 Pieces of the girls resting. Hannah recognizes the pictures as pictures the girls have uploaded themselves on their blog, from them in the practice room and backstage, the girls are lying or sitting with a leg over someone else’s stomach, a head resting on another’s shoulder and an arm hugging someone’s thigh.

“These, I must admit, are the strangest positions I have ever seen,” Yoo Heeyeol says when looking at the pictures. The audience is laughing too. “I mean, what is this?”

He points at the top picture, a quite old picture of the girls sitting in the van with Julia, Carolina and Hannah sitting in the back, sleeping (Carolina looks hilarious with her head leaning back and mouth open) and sitting in front of them is Maria lying with her feet up on the seat next to hers (normally Emelia’s seat) with her body leaning sideways on her own backrest and looking to be in deep, comfortable sleep and Julia has put up a foot out on Maria’s leg. Hannah sees her own head resting on Carolina’s shoulder, the youngest curled in to a ball behind Maria’s seat.

“I took that picture,” Emelia confesses, the audience laughing over how proud she sounds.

“Why do you take these kinds of pictures?” Yoo Heeyeol can’t seem to understand it.

“Fans like it,” Emelia answers. Hannah lowers her head while laughing quietly. “And I like it.”

“But it’s not that bad,” Carolina mentions, looking at the pictures and the girls laugh when hearing the MC look shocked and say ‘not that bad?’. It is really fun looking at the pictures of 5 Pieces so called ‘resting positions’, the audience seems to love it too and the girls can’t stop laughing at Yoo Heeyeol’s comments and reactions to their words and pictures. But the pictures are really … strange. Their positions in the pictures are really fun; even sleeping on the floor with legs and arms over each other like pillows and something to hug or just to rest. Maria’s sleeping positions have always been a big entertainment so Heeyeol asks her about that, and Maria says she just sleeps in the way she think is comfortable.

They finish the short interview, preparing to perform [-erase you-] and after performing that song they go backstage, change outfits and heads back up on the stage to perform [I Don’t Need A Man]. On the broadcast, the cover will come before the [-erase you-] performance.

What the girls loves the most with the song they cover on Sketchbook is the fun they have with it. They can play, be y and show off their voices as well as bodies. When the song starts, the girls are moving their shoulders and pop their chest out, then moves their shoulders some more before starting. Hannah doesn’t pop her chest that much, well aware of that her s are twice the size than the other members and she doesn’t really need to give much power in just that move, but she is still the first one to sing and she does it with the same style as she has practiced.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBsEF7Qx09o)

*I see you looking at me like I got something that’s for you

And the way that you stare, don’t you dare ‘cause I’m not about to*

Hannah takes a simple step to the side when she is done with her part, and she dances simply in synch with the other members while Carolina sings her part;

*Just give it all up to you, ‘cause there are some things I won’t do

And I’m not afraid to tell you I don’t ever want to leave you confused*

[Emelia + Julia] *The more you try the less I buy it

And I don’t have to think it through, you know if I’m into you*

[5 Pieces] *I don’t need a man! [Emelia] to make it happen

I get off being free

[5 Pieces] I don’t need a man! [Maria] to make me feel good

I get off doing my thing

[5 Pieces] I don’t need a ring [Hannah] around my finger

To make me feel complete so let me break it down

I can get off when you ain’t around

Oh!*

Hannah is really into the song, loving the reaction of the fans and the whole song and performance is fun. By the time Emelia and Julia are singing their part she is already showing off her body line in the simple choreography and when doing the chorus you can see that all five ladies are having fun singing they don’t need a man. Hannah waves with her ring finger when singing her part, to after it take her hand down her body line to create a roar of the normally very organized audience. After the chorus the girls dances like they did in the beginning with their shoulders moving, and then it is Hannah’s turn again.

*You know I got my own life and I bought everything that’s in it

So if you want to be with me it ain’t all about the bling you bringing

[Maria] I want a love that’s for real, and without that, no deal

And baby I don’t need a hand if it only want to grab one thing*

For the part *it ain’t all about the bling you bringing*, Hannah shows off a necklace she wears especially for this song. Maria is really flawless in her part. Those long legs moving and her voice just can’t sound bad in a song – she has the feminine attitude.

[Carolina] *The more you try the less I buy it

[+ Emelia] And I don’t have to think it through

You know if I’m feeling you*

[5 Pieces] *I don’t need a man! [Maria] to make it happen

I get off being free

[5 Pieces] I don’t need a man! [Julia] to make me feel good

I get off doing my thing

[5 Pieces] I don’t need a ring [Carolina] around my finger

To make me feel complete so let me break it down

I can get off when you ain’t around

Oh!*

There is some kind of break after the chorus, and for that part the girls’ shows off some free solo dancing that gets a wild response from the audience. Carolina starts off, the audience cheering, Emelia coming next, the audience continues, and then it is Maria followed by Julia. By the time it is Julia’s turn the song has come to a part that was recorded in the studio with the girls singing *let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go* repeated four times with Maria and Carolina taking turns in doing adlibs. Hannah is last, taking the main spot where the others had been dancing for their free solo dance, and Hannah starts to do a body wave, getting a loud cheer. Carolina takes the front for her adlib, the whole group continuing to dance and they do the wave all together too before the song continues and the girls’ stands over at the side of the stage to make the audience stand up and feel the ending with them.

[5 Pieces] *I don’t need a!

I don’t need a man, I don’t

[Hannah] I don’t need a man, I’ll make it through

‘Cause I know I’m fine, I feel brand new*

[5 Pieces] *I don’t need a!

I don’t need a man, I don’t

[Maria] I don’t need a man, I’ll make it through

‘Cause I know I’m fine, without you!*

[5 Pieces] *I don’t need a man! [Carolina] to make it happen

I get off being free

[5 Pieces] I don’t need a man! [Maria] to make me feel good

I get off doing my thing

[5 Pieces] I don’t need a ring [Hannah] around my finger

To make me feel complete so let me break it down

I can get off when you ain’t around

Oh!*

[5 Pieces] *I don’t need a man ([Carolina] I’m over you, yeah!)

I don’t need a man ([Maria] Oh, I’m over you, oh-oh-oh yeah!)

I don’t need a man (I’m without you, I’m over you, OH!)*

*I don’t need a man

I don’t need a man ([Carolina] I don’t need ya, I don’t need ya no)

I don’t need a man

OH!*

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: Halloween! Are you enjoying the holiday? Guess who I am?! (picture)}

Hannah smiles when seeing the responses on her tweet. On the picture she is reaching out a wand (yes, a wand) to the camera she took the photo with, dressed in the outfit as Harry Potter with a Gryffindor robe, round glasses, a Gryffindor scarf and of course the most important detail, the scar. She loves it. Fans had actually sent Harry Potter costumes a long time ago to the group, things they only used for fun once in a while when being bored at the apartment, now she has actually dressed up as the female Harry Potter – aka Hannah Potter. She smiles up from her cell phone when Emelia slowly walks by, and the girl laughs at her friend because Emelia is dressed as a dementor (those soul- things from Harry Potter) where she is wearing a robe with a chest piece and she is walking slowly just for the affection of the costume.

“Has someone seen that wig?” Maria comes walking by in the living-room, all white in face and on the neck with some dramatically blood drawn down from , her hair up in two pigtails down on each side of her face and she too is wearing glasses. She looks scary, which is her point, and she is supposed to be a kind of version of Myrtle. Maria loves Harry Potter, but she wanted to look scary when dressing up for Halloween so she decided to be a ghost instead but since the group decided to all dress up like characters in Harry Potter, she choose Myrtle. She is wearing a robe too.

After finishing the day with fan signings and other things on their schedule, 5 Pieces is preparing to go on a small Halloween party. Hannah is sitting in the living-room to their apartment, ready to leave, and she is watching the ninth broadcast of ‘Life of Pieces’ that goes on TV. Emelia takes a seat next to her, Julia is also sitting there.

Julia is simply dressed up in a Gryffindor robe and a tie; not much of a fan and she isn’t much for dressing out either. Maria and Emelia love it so much that they were the ones deciding to even dress out. Stylist Yong Hyun loves it too, being just excited as Maria and Emelia. He has dressed out in a pair of brace shorts and white shirt with another Hogwarts tie and Slytherin robe. He calls himself ‘the ty Slytherin’ and for every picture he joins in to be in he either pouts out with his lips or does something sleazy with his eyes. Only left then is Carolina. She ended up being the victim of Maria and Yong Hyun. Why? Because she will take on the Halloween role as Draco Malfoy; wearing the Slytherin robe and tie (she loves the tie) and then a white short-haired wig that is the highlight. Maria loves it so much that she can’t stand straight from laughing when it is done.

“DONE! LET’S LEAVE!” Maria cheers happily, going to the hall. “Key darling said he has already arrived. Where are my ladies~”

Emelia gets up from the sofa, muttering for only those in the living-room to hear; “I thought she hadn’t taken anything to drink yet.”

“She hasn’t,” Hannah laughs, turning off the TV when everyone goes to the hall. In a habit she checks every room to turn off most of the lamps, leaving a few soft lamps on for Ace. Then they all leave together, all six of them.

They had called a cab to send them to the right location; Yong Hyun being the only one familiar with the place leads them through the doors of the building. Maria laughs when entering the hall the small Halloween party is taking place, seeing that it in fact is a pool hall. Music is on; people that are dressed out and not dressed out are mingling and slightly moving along to the sound from the speakers and a bar in the corner has drinks prepared. It is a small hall, but it fits the amount of guests and everyone seems to have a good time. Just after arriving, Hannah follows Julia to the bar. Standing behind the bar is Onew, busy trying to make some drinks that he is fast to hand out to Julia and Hannah who both are standing by the bar and waiting for something good to drink, he is dressed out in a black/red coat and vampire fangs; the fake teeth almost falls out whenever he smiles. Julia takes a sip of the drink, giving out a sound that she likes it and not until then, Hannah takes a sip of hers too.

“You look y,” Julia tells Onew.

Hannah laughs at the random comment and she looks over her shoulder to see who is there. It is so weird that Julia takes just one sip of the alcohol and her first comment to Onew is that he is y. Well, he does look y as a vampire, but he isn’t really Hannah’s type. She smiles and waves to some familiar faces further away before smiling back at Onew and Julia who are talking about drinks. Even with her back towards the hall she can clearly hear Maria’s voice among others and the music. A pair of heavy arms is put around Hannah and Julia’s shoulders, a head placed between theirs.

“How are the ladies doing?” Jonghyun asks them. He hugs closer to Hannah than Julia, but isn’t obvious about it because people present in the hall are not part of the current group knowing of their relationship. He walks around to stand on Hannah’s other side, because standing between the ladies is not the best thing to do. Hannah looks up at him, about to say something but bursts out laughing when seeing that her boyfriend is wearing a tiara.

“What are you wearing?” Hannah laughs and leans towards Julia to look at him and his outfit.

“I’m a prince,” Jonghyun prettily answers, hearing Julia laugh too behind Hannah.

Hannah keeps laughing; he looks so cute in a tiara and of course she must tell him that he looks pretty – especially with that well trained chest and arms under the white prince outfit. The tiara is absolutely the prettiest thing in the outfit though. Jonghyun looks happy over the response, liking the way Hannah looks at him and laughs by his pretty outfit and blinking eyes. After letting the response go in for him, he asks what they are drinking and takes a sip of Hannah’s drink. The moment he took the glass, she looked at his hand as if he is joking with her and when sipping on her drink she swallows, looking at him with some judging eyes before she looks over her shoulder to look around the room again. Julia smiles when seeing what Jonghyun does, almost chuckling under her breath over the totally clueless boyfriend of her close friend. Jonghyun doesn’t notice anything with the way Hannah looks at her drink to out over the hall.

“What?” Jonghyun asks Julia, who looks strange, when he puts down the drink on the table after drinking some more. Julia just shrugs her shoulders, but she keeps smiling even when drinking from her own drink. Onew looks like he doesn’t know why she looks weird either, continuing to get help to make drinks from the bartender. Hannah finds some people she thinks she can go talk to, but on her way to leave the bar, Jonghyun asks if she isn’t going to take her drink. She looks up at him (Julia quietly laughing) with big eyes that really don’t say much but yet have some kind of secret message that says something is kind of wrong, at least for Julia who knows something is wrong.

“You can take it,” Hannah simply says, patting him lightly on the shoulder on her way to leave. He just thinks she didn’t like it, so he happily takes it as he liked the drink.

Julia laughs openly when Hannah has left. “Jonghyun,” she laughs, leaning towards him to reveal what the problem is, “you have known the girl for four years, yet you don’t know that Hannah doesn’t share either drinks or food?”

“What do you mean?” Jonghyun doesn’t seem to realise it, then glancing at the drink, looking shocked, “Because I drank from this? You must be kidding; she isn’t upset because I took a sip of her drink, right? We share saliva but we can’t share drinks?”

“OMG too much said there!” Onew bursts out and Julia laughs, telling him that is the weirdness of Hannah. Jonghyun looks around in the hall, seeing Hannah standing and listening to Emelia and members of B2ST talking. He doesn’t get jealous of seeing them talk, especially since he sees that Hannah is just standing next to Emelia and listening to the others.

Maria had during the time found her soul mate. Key is dressed out as Joker from Batman, and Maria approaches him with a high voice.

“Two of my favourite people into one!” she tells him with her arms out to give him a hug. “Let me kiss you, darling.”

Those around them laughs when Maria gives Key a simple kiss on the lips – just a touch – because Maria loves the Joker, and she loves her soul mate Key too so to have both of them into one is precious for her. Key holds his arms around Maria after her intimate greeting, happy that she likes to see him so much even if she earlier in the day had been screaming at him on the phone because he was dressing out as her Joker for Halloween and she was so jealous for that. She doesn’t seem jealous of it now.

Jonghyun sweeps the second drink the bartender made for him before walking off, taking his time to mingle while keeping an eye on Hannah. He forgets all about the friends he are chatting with when seeing her point out her wand to say some of those Harry Potter spells and she laughs really beautiful, making it impossible for him to not smile. But she is still the only one not drinking, and he thinks it is because he had sipped on her drink; is she so upset that she doesn’t want to drink at all? He sees his chance after another few minutes and he walks up to the small group Hannah is standing with, touching her on the arm to make her turn around and he asks if they could talk a little. Like always, no one of their friends suspects anything, which is why Jonghyun is able to talk to Hannah by just walking to the side.

“Are you upset?” he asks her, “because I tasted your drink?”

“No,” Hannah chuckles, “No, I’m not.”

“You got upset when I did it though, right?”

“Well… It’s just that I don’t like to share things like that,” Hannah shrugs her shoulders.

“We kiss,” Jonghyun explains for her, “that’s exchanging saliva. We should be able to share drinks too…”

“Yes, but Julia was next to me,” Hannah answers, “I never drink something she or the ladies have been drinking from, so … it would be weird if I didn’t treat others the same, because they are my ladies, okay?”

Jonghyun straightens his back, scanning her face expression with his eyes before he looks satisfied. He can understand that. Hannah smiles back at him, saying she can’t take him seriously in that outfit. “You said I look pretty in this,” he still can’t seem to melt that she said that. Hannah laughs and points her wand at him, telling him something that probably is another spell he doesn’t understand. They walk back to the others, Hannah holding his arm when following him back to those she was talking to.

They have fun even if they don’t drink a lot or stay out for long, as they have a schedule in the morning. But the three hours they are there they have a lot of fun, taking pictures and everything. The girls stand up together during the party to take a picture in their Halloween costumes, uploading on their blog with the text ‘Pieces are having fun as Harry Potter characters! Happy Halloween everyone ^-^’. Okay, Hannah and Carolina doesn’t drink a lot. Maria doesn’t drink very much either. Then there are the other two members…

“Let’s go RIGHT!” Julia laughs, pointing her whole arm to the right and she makes a swift turn, pulling Hannah with her who she is linking arm with along. Hannah gives a sudden laugh to be pulled along, looking over her shoulder at the others for help. Julia is walking unsteady down the sidewalk, with her arm linked with Hannah and out of nowhere she starts to sing. Hannah looks surprised to hear Julia sing and behind them, Emelia starts to join in too. Maria claps her hands, singing along and the girls walk towards the taxi waiting for them.

“OH MY!” Maria bursts out in the back, followed by a wild laughing so the girls have to turn around, all of them starting to laugh when seeing that Emelia has fallen down on the ground.

Just by that it is Emelia among them all is really funny, as she normally is the one laughing when the other members’ falls. Carolina and Maria have to lift her up for Emelia to not start to roll around on the ground in her outfit. They all have such a hard time to stay on their feet while laughing; it was the highlight to see Emelia on the ground, and they can’t stop laughing at it. Maria comments that she is going to pee in her pants if they continue like this, holding her hand by her stomach and Hannah laughs so much that she almost starts to cry. In the middle of the laughing, Emelia manages to breath out that she scraped her knee in the fall, but she keeps laughing over it so it is hard to know if she is hurt or not. Not until they are in the taxi they bring her knee up, saying they didn’t notice it. She is even bleeding, just a little; it looks like one of those bruises you get as a child when falling down on asphalt and just tiny bit of blood comes out from the scrape of the skin. They still keep smiling.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 30th: 5 Pieces Talk Through The Past Years In Korea In “City of Pieces” DVD

Headline 30th: 5 Pieces Votes Maria To Have The Dirtiest Bedroom

Headline 30th: [Black & White] Wins Second Week On Show Champion

Headline 30th: Show Champion Is Taken Over By 5 Pieces’ With [-erase you-] & [Black & White]

 

Headline 31st: Book Of October ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’ – 3rd Month!

Headline 31st: ‘Joe’ Is The Bestseller Book In Korea, Japan And European Countries!

Headline 31st: 5 Pieces Becomes New Models For Coca-Cola, Posters Revealed

Headline 31st: Check Out 5 Pieces’ Black & White Romance Spread For NYLON Magazine

Headline 31st: 5 Pieces Fan Signings Brings In Hundreds Of Fans From Abroad

Headline 31st: MTV Airs ‘Life of Pieces’ Season 3 Episode 9 With Adorable Footage From 5 Pieces’ Vacation

Headline 31st: 5 Pieces Practices For 3rd Album Fan Meeting In ‘Life of Pieces’

Headline 31st: 5 Pieces Dresses Out As Harry Potter Characters For Halloween