Leave me alone!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

You were sitting at the in the living room eating ice-cream at 9pm when Hyunseung came into the house. You didn’t bother looking up and continued eating while watching TV. Hyunseung sat down on the other couch.

“Man, my date with Hyuna was awesome! Don’t worry, we didn’t make it suspicious or anything, we just went to some clothes stores and went looking around for our formal clothes. We didn’t you tell me that we were going to have a formal? Don’t worry; I’ll still have time to prepare. Hyuna told me about what you said and she said she’ll keep it a secret. I’m so glad you-”

Hyunseung realised that you weren’t responding in any way or form to what he was saying.

“So… What’s up?”

“Nothing, just eating.”

Hyunseung’s furrowed his eyebrows, “So… what chu watchin’?”

“Something…” you took a spoonful of ice-cream and put it into your mouth in a zombie-like manner.

“What’s up with eating ice-cream like a zombie?”

“Zombies don’t eat ice-cream.”

“What’s wrong?” Hyunseung looked at you with a concerned manner, “You look like you’re going through a break up.”

I let out a small laugh, “I guess you could say that.”

“Are you okay?” Hyunseung moved over to your sofa and sat down next to you.

You moved away a little and continued eating ice-cream.

“Do you want to talk about?”

“There’s no use.”

“Is this about me and Hyuna?”

“No,” you said through your teeth as you glared at the TV.

“It is because of that… I know I’m-”

“It’s not!” you stood up and violently threw the remote on the couch, “Gosh! Why can’t you just leave me alone? The weather is freaking hot at night, there are no good shows on, the love of my life which is winter has left me and I have to deal with you interrogating me. Sheesh!”

You were breathing heavily as you glared at Hyunseung. You closed your eyes and managed to calm down. Without saying a word, you walked off to your room.

Hyunseung looked at you as you walked away, “What’s up with her? Must be that time of the month…”

Hyunseung shook his head as he turned off the TV and walked into his room.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I closed the door and walked over to my computer desk and sat down where I tried to calm down some more. My heart was beating so fast, it felt as if I’ve been running for miles. I placed my hand on my chest and waited for myself to calm down. There’s no way that I could be that much into him. The emotions that I’m feeling are so strange, it’s like the feelings that are in my songs are coming to life… and it .

Landy and Junhyung have each other and Som finally has Gi Kwang oppa… Whoa, life is really sad for me… and now this idiot comes home and brags about his date with Hyuna? It’s like… ‘Whoa! Let’s make fun of Jenny because I technically dumped her for another girl’…

Aww…

I pouted as I looked at my table.

“I forgot my ice-cream outside…”

I let out loud groan and stood up quickly, causing my chair to roll away. I stomped my right foot and jumped on my bed. Far out… this feeling … I can’t get over Hyunseung… why?! I feel like I’m going to die! My heart beats so quickly everytime I think about him. It beats even quicker when I think about him with Hyuna… I know! I shouldn’t because I said that it didn’t matter… but still… urgh! I’m going crazy! Why can’t an idol just come to my house and sweep me off my feet where we can live happily ever after?

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~