Gooo... Gi Kwang oppa!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

Hyunseung will be coming in about... 5 chapters so around chapter 9 or 10... so sorry, it's taking so long for him to come into the story... 

--------------------------------------

“You know what?” Gi Kwang asked you as you two were walking down the street.

“No, I don’t know what.”

Gi Kwang let out a small laugh, “Blood related or not, I am so glad to call you my sister.”

You scoffed, “Blood related or not, we are siblings. Anyways, I know you too much to be anything more or less.”

You two continued walking until you reached the park where you smiled happily and squealed.

“Aish, it’s so not obvious that you have a crush on my friends.”

You puffed up your cheeks and narrowed your eyes at Gi Kwang, “Oppa, let’s not call it a crush but... I just really admire them... for their athleticism.”

“Right... because you admire their athleticism...” Gi Kwang said in a suspicious tone.

You quickly ran towards the field, “Anneong oppas!”

Gi Kwang’s friends stopped what they were doing and turned around.

“Oh! It’s Jenny!”

“Jenny ah! Long time no see!”

“Agreed. It’s been a while since I’ve seen Doo Joon oppa’s amazing soccer skills and Dongwoon oppa’s nagging goalie skills.”

“Aish!” Dongwoon scrunched up his face, “This girl always favouring Doo Joon hyung over me.”

Doo Joon put his arm around you and you giggled lightly, “Well, I can completely understand why.”

Gi Kwang frowned as he moved over to Doo Joon and removed Doo Joon’s arm from your shoulders, “Keep your hands off my little sister.”

“Oppa!” you said in an embarrassed tone.

“So what brings you here Jenny?” Dongwoon asked you.

“Oh, nothing. I just made it into Anyang High School of arts,” you shrugged as you said that in a casual tone.

Doo Joon’s eyes widened, “Really?! We’re so proud of you!”

“What should we do to congratulate her?” Dongwoon asked as he put his arm around you.

Gi Kwang gritted his teeth as he pinched Dongwoon’s sleeve and pulled it off you, “How about we play a match of soccer for her.”

“Yeah! I’ll be on Doo Joon oppa’s team,” you ran over to Doo Joon.

Gi Kwang’s eyes widened as he quickly grabbed you by the collar and led you to the bench, “I don’t think so. It’s really hot right now so why don’t you just sit down and keep your skin that lovely colour.”

You did his eye smile and patted your cheeks before running off, “Jenny ah! Wish me luck!”

You pouted as you crossed your arm, “Psh! Good luck Dongwoon! Good Luck Doo Joon oppa! No luck to Gi Kwang oppa!”

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Dongwoon whined as he hugged my arm, “What’s going to happen now? My classmate will be no longer…”

Gi Kwang in his cheeks and glared at Dongwoon.

Doo Joon smiled and pushed Gi Kwang off his seat before taking the seat and sitting next you, “Aww… there will be no one who cheers me on the most during my soccer match...”

Doo Joon pouted as he put his head on my shoulders. Gi Kwang mumbled to himself as he dusted off his clothes and stood behind me.

“Dongwoon, get your sweaty arms off my sister and you, get your sweaty head off my sister’s shoulder.”

“Aww… don’t be a killjoy oppa. It’s the last time I can officially say that I’m a student of Nam Jeong High School so let’s just let them be,” I tried to reassure Gi Kwang oppa.

Dongwoon and Doo Joon nodded their heads before resuming to hugging/leaning on me. I smiled as picked up my chopsticks and continued eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You must be happy,” Gi Kwang oppa asked me.

I smiled happily as I nodded my head.

“Of course you would, two guys practically were spoiling you, getting you whatever you wanted and look, you guys took so many sticker photos.”

I chuckled as I looked at the sticker photos that we took together, Doo Joon oppa, me and then Dongwoon, and then Gi Kwang oppa in the background. I picked out a good one of me and Gi Kwang oppa and showed it to him.

“Well, at least we have one decent one of us together.”

Gi Kwang tilted his head as he took the sticker photo, “Well… I guess if I crop out the others’ faces.”

I laughed as I pushed Gi Kwang oppa, “Seriously, I wouldn’t be surprised if people really said we were blood-related siblings.”

“I would actually say ‘Didn’t you know?’” Gi Kwang laughed, “I know you’re going to say ‘no it’s a genetics thing’ but I’m just going to say it. You have my eye smile.”

“Well, I do have a habit of squinting when I smile... so I might have learnt that from you.”

“What are you saying? That my eyes are small?”

“No... I’m just saying that you can pull off an eye smile and I can tell when you haven’t slept probably.”

I said cautiously as I opened the gates to Gi Kwang’s house.

“You are so implying I have small eyes.”

“I am so not.”

“Yes you are!”

“No I’m not.”

“What are you two arguing about now?”

“She-she- she said I had small eyes,” Gi Kwang whined.

“Well you do honey. It’s kind of a family thing,” umma walked towards me and led me towards the house, “But Jenny ah, what has umma told you about making fun of your brother?”

I pursed my lips together, “Not to do it-”

“That’s a good girl,” umma hugged me as we walked into the house.

“Because he has a low self-esteem,” I stuck my tongue out at Gi Kwang oppa and ran off to the backyard where my house was.

“Lee Jenny! You get back here!” Gi Kwang oppa shouted out.

I quickly made my way down the hallway as I heard oppa’s footsteps echoing.

“Yah! You’re getting the house dirty! Gi Kwang! Make sure you go on the same path as Jenny so you don’t make more mess!”

Umma... forever caring about the house. I quickly ran out to the backyard and opened the gate to my house and locked it. I did a little celebratory dance before stopping because I am an extremely unfit person.

Gi Kwang oppa walked up to my gates and put his hands on his hips, “You know, you’re going to have to leave the house because you’re holding the bag of meat.”

I looked down, damn it! This only ever happens to me. I let out a sigh as I despondently opened the gate and handed oppa the bag of meat.

“What do you say?”

He always does this... “I’m sorry for making fun of you...”

“Nope, that’s not it,” Gi Kwang smirked.

“Do I have to do it?” I pouted as I tried to bring in all the aegyo I could find.

Oppa crossed his arms and nodded.

I rolled my eyes as I prepared for the most embarrassing dance ever, “Gi Kwang oppa is the best! Gi Kwang oppa beats the rest. Goooo... Gi Kwang oppa,” I said with an uninterested facial expression.

“Good job, now let’s go and help umma cook for the BBQ.”

Lee Gi Kwang, if you weren’t my brother...

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~