Moved on.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

Your eyes were watery as you looked at your friends and fans.

“Do you really have to leave us?” Landy pouted as she continued holding onto your arm.

“And did you really have to leave with Dongwoon? He’s a guy too you know,” said Junhyung in a protective tone.

You smiled, “Yeah but my parents know his parents and we’ll be at a boarding school so it is separate dorms and everything. So don’t worry Junhyung ah, just look after Landy while I’m gone yeah?”

“Je-Jenny!” Som hugged you while crying, “You were my first friend over here and it’s just so sad to see you go…”

You let out a small laugh as you hugged Som back, “Don’t worry, I’ll look after myself and we’ll Skype and chat on msn so don’t worry and we’ll come back every holidays to visit you guys so don’t worry.”

Landy and Junhyung joined in the hug, “Gah! We can’t really watch to you leave…”

“Please don’t do that… I’m going to start crying…” a tear fell from your eyes.

To all passengers on United Airlines Flight 208 please go to Terminal 5. May all passengers on United Airlines Flight 208. Flight 208 is scheduled to leave in 30 minutes.

You broke the hug and stepped back, “I guess I have to go…”

“No! Please… don’t go!” Gi Kwang appeared out of nowhere and hugged you.

“Oppa, I have to go. If I’m late-”

“It doesn’t matter; you can stay here in Korea! Jenny ah!”

“Oppa, I have to go…”

Dongwoon rolled his eyes as he decided to handle the situation, “Okay hyung, step away from my friend.”

Dongwoon pulled Gi Kwang away from you.

“Look after Som yeah?” you smiled.

“You don’t have to worry about me Jenny! You just look after yourself over there.”

You nodded your head, “Okay, I really have to go.”

You turned to your fans who were crying and holding up signs, “Goodbye everyone! Don’t forget about me! Because if you do, I will never return to Korea!”

 “And to the co-founders of my group, Yang Yoseob sunbae, Lee Taemin-sshi and Yoo Ricky hoobae. Thank you for always believing in me and making my experience at Anyang high school a one to remember!”

“Neh! We love you Jenny!” they shouted out.

You did an eye smile as you waved to them.

“Come on Jenny, we should get going,” Dongwoon poked you.

“Neh,” you pulled up your luggage handle, “Bye guys…”

“Bye Jenny ah!”

“Umma, appa, please look after yourself and eat healthily. Mum, dad, I’ll look after myself. Properly, without any faults.”

You were hesitant to move away from your friends and family, you bowed 90 degrees to your parents, Gi Kwang’s parents, Gi Kwang, your friends and your fans before walking off with Dongwoon.

“Are you ready for New York?”

“Hell to the yeah!” you smiled at Dongwoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay! That’s enough for today guys. Great work today Hyunseung,” the manager patted Hyunseung on the back, “At this rate, you’ll debut sometime at the end of next year.”

“Ahh… thank you hyung.”

“Damn man! When did you learn how to do that move? None of us could get it,” said a trainee.

Hyunseung laughed, “I spent like the whole of last night practising.”

“Oh! Anneonghaseyo!” Assistant Han walked into the practise room with food.

“Hyung, you really didn’t need to bring food again.”

“Nah, Hyunseung’s father wanted the trainees to train well so good food is essential,” Assistant Han smiled sheepishly; “Here’s the food.”

He handed the manager the large bags of food and the trainees all huddled around the manager. Assistant Han walked over to Hyunseung.

“Yah, don’t call me hyung in public, what if news gets out that I’m not being formal with you?”

Hyunseung smiled, “Nah, it shows we’re close. If my father fires you, I’ll hire you. Don’t worry.”

Hyunseung noticed that assistant Han was looking at the trainees with a suspicious look.

“What is hyung?”

“So you say that this is the male training room.”

“Yes hyung.”

Assistant Han narrowed his eyes at the trainees before lighting hitting Hyunseung arms, “Maybe… one of them is a girl…”

“Hyung! This is not You’re Beautiful. I can guarantee you they are all male.”

“Are you sure? Have you ever seen them shirtless? Do they have a twin? Or even a brother?!”

“Aish!” Hyunseung hissed, “Hyung! You’re too obsessed with dramas!”

--------------THE END-------------------

I know this ending is a bit... meh but the sequel is worth it. I swear. I virtual pinky promise you! =D

The sequel will come up as like, another update. =) It'll come up sometime...... after Christmas but before New Year =)

Merry Christmas in advanced because I won't be here to say it on the day... or maybe... I don't know yet. XD