You piece of molten rock!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

She is unbelievable! How could she make me run in the morning? I don’t even know where her friend lives. She’s been making my life hell since I became her slave three days ago... I bet anything that she’s going to make me clean up everything. I cannot wait until she goes into my room... oh the things I’ll make her do. She’ll be cleaning the whole house... twice! Thrice! Maybe even a fourth time! She’ll wish that she had never crossed me.

“What kind of slave are you?!” she glared at me. I glared back before giving in.

“What?! I’m going! Sheesh! You are the coldest person I know.” I kicked the sofa before leaving the house.

What is that I have to leave the house in a very ninja-like manner just in case her brother catches me.

“Hyunseung!”

“WHAT?!” I am so close to losing it with her right now...

“Gosh, the heat must be getting to you…” she then pointed at my bag.

“Grab your bag, just in case you’re late. I don’t want to be literally, carrying extra luggage around.”

I gritted my teeth and snatched my bag from her. What’s so good about her? Why does she get to boss everyone around? Even if she’s apparently musically talented and looks pretty doesn’t mean she can be all snobbish. Rejecting guys here and there, not even caring about their feelings. Who does she think she is?

“Yah! Pabo! You need her address don’t you?”

Oh my gosh! This is never ending!

“What is it?”

“I printed a map and highlighted the way for you.”

The molten rock, hahaha, I haven’t used that nickname for her in a while, handed me the piece of paper and I started to walk off.

~~~~~~~~~

Freaking hell! It’s taking me forever to get to Somonique-sshi’s house. I totally know that she’s just faking the battery thing and that she just wants to make my life a living hell. She thinks she’s so good… wait until my punishment is finished. I will make her life miserable. She will regret the day she messed with me. I will get her back. Aish! I’m sweating… urgh! I hate this! I hate spring! I hate running! I hate sweating! I hate Jenny! She is going to wish that she was scared of me rather than mocking me.

I finally reached the house and knocked on the door. Somonique-sshi opened up and furrowed her eyes at me.

“Um… you seem… sweaty. Did you work out?”

I laughed sarcastically, “Yeah. Couldn’t you tell? Anyways, Jenny said for you to meet her inside the library before 8.”

I let out a huge sigh, “Her phone apparently ran out of batteries.”

Somonique-sshi laughed, “You do know she played you for a fool, right?”

“What?” My brain kind of stopped working.

“She played you? As in… she tricked you and you fell for it.”

Somonique-sshi walked out to the street and put her bag on.

“You mean… she-”

I am going to go crazy! She made me go the long way! I pulled out the map that she gave me and observed the streets that weren’t highlighted. I began tracing the street that the molten rock’s house was on.

Somonique-sshi laughed, “You only had to walk out the gate, turn left walk past two intersections and turn left again.”

I clenched up my fist with the paper squished inside. She made me run… which made me sweat… I feel disgusting, I probably look disgusting and she is one disgusting person!

“But that’s not what I meant by the fact that she played you.”

“Eh?”

“You should have just stayed at home. Library doesn’t open until 8:30,” Somonique-sshi laughed.

“What?! So this trip was worth nothing?!”

I was breathing heavily. I am so freaking pissed right now. She is seriously a… urgh!

Somonique-sshi laughed, “Don’t worry; she’s only like this because you blackmailed her into a place to stay and you possess traits that ticks her off.”

I am going to smash this stupid molten rock. This molten rock will regret the day it messed with me.

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~