Yong Junhyung... you are so dead...

You Are Not My Boyfriend

You walked into your homeroom and glared at your friends, “You guys are seriously dead, especially you Junhyung, I will be starving myself on the day of the party and eat like. Just eat. Until I’m full.”

 Junhyung pursed his lips together as regret filled his face, “Aish, there goes a month’s worth of pay.”

You nodded your head, “Yeah, that’s right and Landy and Som, you two are dead. I haven’t come up with anything yet but I will. And at an unknowing time I shall execute my plans of revenge.”

“Yeah, but can you do this once you’ve finished reading all your letters?”

You looked over to your table and gasped, “My gosh!”

“There’s more than last time…” said Som in an amazed tone.

“I hear that the boys are starting to come up with courage where they’ll ask you out,” said Junhyung, “Especially the 3rd year sunbaes since it is their last few weeks of school left.”

“Oh Jenny… you’re going to be bombarded with proposals.”

You moved all the presents from your chair and sat down, “Well, I’m just glad that it’s the end of the year.”

“I’m going to read some of your letters,” said Landy as she picked up one of the envelopes sent to you.

Everyone picked up an envelope and opened it.

“Omo! They sent it with pictures!” said Som as she pulled out someone’s picture.

“Aish, what a douche, what kind of guys pouts when he takes selcas?” Junhyung scrunched up his face.

You laughed as you unfolded your letter which was folded into a heart.

Dear Jenny,

                This is so embarrassing! Kekeke I really-really-really like you and since this is my last year here, I have come up with the courage to ask you... if roses are red, violets are blue... I know that my love for you is true-

I shivered as you folded the letter in half and placed it on Landy’s desk. You put your head down on a bear.

“Jen-Jenny ah! Neol saranghae! Nae kkeo haja!”

You jumped up as you stared at the bear, “Seriously?”

Som let out a laugh of disbelief, “It’s been two years of school and each day of school, you still receive confessions and stuff.”

“I wish I got confessions and proposals...” said Landy as sighed and rested her chin in her palm.

Junhyung frowned as he nudged her, Landy giggled before pushing him lightly.

---------Later in the day--------

You walked up to your locker and let out a sigh of relief, “Thank god, there’s only vocal class left before the day ends. It’s so tiring today.”

“Wait, so does that mean you won’t be able to eat a lot?” Junhyung asked you.

You whacked his arm, “Yah!”

“What? I’m slightly cheap.”

“Psh... I’ll be eating a lot for your information.”

Junhyung frowned, “Let’s just get to class.”

“I agree,” you nodded as you followed Junhyung to class.

You and Junhyung walked into class.

“Ah, once again, Jenny and Junhyung are late to class,” said So Yeon.

You rolled your eyes, “We’re not late So Yeon, we were just last to class. Class hasn’t commenced yet.”

“Well Jenny, it’s about to so why don’t you take a seat?” your teacher walked in.

“I would like to congratulate Lee Jenny who came first in not only our exam but also in the whole grade.”

Everyone clapped, some more genuine than others. You stood up and curtsied, “Thank you.”

“In our class, Yong Junhyung managed to snatch up third place.”

“Yeah!” you clapped your hands. You nudged someone next to you, “I know him! I swear we’re friends.”

Junhyung laughed as he stood up and curtsied, causing everyone to laugh.

“Thank you everyone for the support, I would just like to thank my teachers, my friends and my family because without them, I would not be where I am today,” Junhyung pretended to wipe away tears as he held up an invisible trophy, “Thank you everyone, thank you.”

Junhyung sat down and you gave him the thumbs up.

“And last but not least, is Lee Joe *pretend that’s L.Joe’s English name* who has kept his place at number 5 in the school after only a year at this school.”

Everyone clapped but L.Joe didn’t stand up.

“I guess he’s a shy boy…” said the teacher as she looked around.

“Moving on, since all your exams are over, I guess we can all take a break and to help with that, the first years will be coming in to give us a few performances.”

“Wah!” you clapped your hands excitedly along with everyone else.

The first years came in and the first one you notice was Ricky. *Don’t Spray Perfume starts playing*

Ricky and a bunch of boys ran towards you and pulled you up. You looked around the room in shock. Ricky pulled out a chair and gestured for you to sit. You hesitantly sat down and watched as they also pulled Mi Yeon and So Yeon up to the front. They started singing and dancing and some parts made you feel extremely uncomfortable.

Junhyung was laughing and you glared at him.