YOU ARE THE DEATH OF ME!!!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I was walking down the street until I turned down into the narrower roads to get home when I noticed someone was following me. First, I thought he was just living in that area but then after a while, it was so obvious that he was following me. If that’s his way of confessing, then it’s so creepy but then again, I didn’t go through 12 years of martial arts for nothing. That’s the thing with rich kids from rich families; everyone has to know some kind of self-defence to protect them from kidnappers. I heard from umma that the family that she used to work for, the previous nanny tried to kidnap the kid… aish… so sca-

“We need to tal-”

I grabbed the guy’s arm and tried to flip him over but he fought back and I tried to kick him but he blocked me. We then proceeded to have our own mini action film scene in the street.

“Why are you following me?”

I tried to get a closer look at him but the view was blocked by his arm. But I could tell that he was a bit… just… all skin and bones.

“I want to be your boyfriend,” he said while breathing heavily.

I stopped and backed away from him. Seriously? Even a guy who’s not from my school? I let out a sigh.

“I’m sorry but I already have a-”

“An imaginary boyfriend?” The guy said as he raised an eyebrow.

What the… how does he know?

“Y-you-you know?”

The guy picked up his bag, “I need a place to stay and your house is the perfect thing right now.”

“What?”

The guys rolled his eyes, “I need a place to stay-”

He looks really familiar…

“… and after I left the ice-cream store, I went after-”

“Who are you?” I asked with my arms folded.

The guy scoffed and rolled his eyes, “I just explained it to you! Were you listening to what I was saying just then?”

I innocently shook my head.

“Whatever, to sum up what I just said, I’m going to tell everyone that you don’t have a boyfriend and that it was all a lie unless, you let me live with you.”

If I was drinking something, I would have done a spit take. Who is this guy and why on earth is he making these outrageous demands? For all I know, he could be a psychopath...

I laughed in disbelief, “No one will believe you. They don’t even know you.”

He smirked and I felt a wave of annoyance go through my body.

“Well, they’ll believe me when I tell them that you’re rich. Your house should be enough evidence right?”

I gritted my teeth together as I took out my phone and called Landy as I still kept staring down the guy.

“Landy, call the group over to my house.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I did the check on him Jenny, he’s safe,” Som whispered to me. I was kind of hoping that he was some mysterious guy who was a con or something.

“I can’t believe you rich people have a database on rich people and their backgrounds,” said Landy in amazement.

I heard Junhyung laughing with that guy and I stretched my neck out to look into the room. Aish! Why is Junhyung fraternising with the... stranger?

“Guys, so what do I do now? He’s planning on telling my secret!” I started to freak out. I can’t keep him here in the house, Gi Kwang will freak out! Like... chase the guy with a pitchfork in one hand and a fire torch in the other while screaming inaudible threats. Aigoo...

“Look, just do it. I mean, your database says that he has no criminal record and he has no girlfriend. The only news on him is his failing school marks. He’s not the playboy type.”

“Yeah, and your martial arts skills are great so don’t worry about. Just lock the door and put a chair in front of it, if you’re that worried.”

Are they really condoning this? Are my best friends really condoning this? I was at loss for words... my hands on my head as I started to throw a little tantrum before straightening out my clothes and walking into the other room. Junhyung was laughing and Hyunseung slapped him and laughed along as well.

“Your story checks out Jang Hyunseung.”

Junhyung looked over at me, “Man, Hyunseung is so funny. Man, I love this love guy!” said Junhyung as he pushed Hyunseung.

“Junhyung! He’s blackmailing Jenny and the only thing you can say is that you love him?!” Landy said in an upset tone.

“How is he not in our group already?” Junhyung then looked at me, with his ‘aegyo’ eyes.

“Jenny ah, can we keep him? Please?”

I can’t believe this. Two years of being friends, not once has he ever acted cute towards me and suddenly this guy comes and he puts on the cute act? What the heck?

“Hmph!” Landy walked over to Junhyung and pulled him off the sofa, “We have to work on the end of year talent competition. Let’s go.”

“But I- okay. Bye Hyunseung.”

“See ya man.”

“Well, I guess I should go off with Landy and Junhyung.”

I looked at Som as I signalled for her to stay but she just shrugged and ran off.

That Hyunseung guy stood up and clapped his hands, “Show me to my room.”

“Your room? You have no room in this house.”

“What? A RICH girl like YOU doesn’t have a room for me in this SPACEY house?”

I clenched my jaws together and slowly pointed down the corridor, “Second room on the left.”

“Oh, where’s the bathroom?”

“The one and only room on the right.”

Hyunseung just walked right passed me and towards ‘his’ room. Oh my gosh... he will be the death of me.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~