Confession of a classmate.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

“Whoot! It’s the end of the day!” said Landy as she linked arms with Junhyung, “It’s time for Junhyung to treat us… to…”

“Ice-cream. I am treating you guys to ice-cream.”

You pretended to cackle, “And I shall eat so much ice-cream that you’ll have to work quadruple time at work.”

“Jenny!” Junhyung looked at you.

“It’s merely payback Junhyung. Merely payback.”

“Whatever, Junhyung owes us ice-cream!” said Som happily.

“Yeah!”

You linked arms with Som as you both skipped out of school happily. You reached the gates when a guy popped out in front of Junhyung holding a bouquet of roses.

“Whoops! Wrong person…” the guy said awkwardly as he shuffled towards you.

Your eyes widened as he looked straight into your eyes.

He suddenly busted out singing and dancing, making it very hard for other students to get through.

*A Friend’s Confession – 2AM* “Baby, come to me now and be my lady. I’ve watched you for too long. I stood there with no words, hiding my pitiful-”

You had a shocked look on your face; “Okay…” you shifted your eyes from side to side.

You quickly stopped the guy from singing, “That’s enough,” you grabbed him by the shoulders and moved him to the side so other students could go through.

“Look,” you looked down at his badge, “Um… Yoo Chung Hee-sshi,” you found it difficult to make a sentence at the time.

You looked around as you tried to think up of something.

“Look… I’m just really not interested. I’m sorry… but the effort…” you hesitated, “was nice.”

“Okay… I get it.” The guy sadly walked away.

You had an uncomfortable look on your face as you felt bad for him.

“Aww… it’s like you took a cookie from a little kid…” said Som in a sad tone.

You grabbed Som and continued on walking, “Great, Junhyung and Landy went off already… anyways. Maybe a cookie doesn’t want to be dipped in milk or-or broken into little tiny pieces… or… being eaten.”

Som looked at you with one eyebrow raised, “Okay, I just said a simple simile. You didn’t have to be an English teacher and over think things.”

You let out a sigh of relief, “I cannot wait until we have ice-cream.”

---------

“I wonder if Junhyung and Landy has already ordered the ice-cream.”

“Aish! You really love your ice-cream.”

You laughed, “Well the only way to my heart is through-”

“Dancing!” A guy popped out of nowhere.

You covered your mouth as you jumped behind Som. “Oh dear lord!”

You both looked in shock as the guy started dancing to Rain’s Love Song.

“You pushed me away with your very hands. Once were so wanted by me~ What can I do? What should I do?”

The guy began ing his shirt and yours and Som’s jaws dropped. You looked away awkwardly as you looked around to see if anyone was there.

The guy began to take of his shirt and Som quickly ran away which caused you to run off with her.

“Oh my gosh! That is so scary!” you shivered as you looked back to check if the guy followed you.

“Far out Jenny! Why of all days do they have to do this?! I’m going to lose my appetite!”

“How do you think I feel? I was meant to eat a lot to get revenge on Junhyung…” you pouted.

When you and Som were reaching the ice-cream shop, you saw a swarm of boys outside the shop, looking through the window.

“Aish! What is this?!”

“Aish… I wish my fans were like that…” said Som as she continued walking.

“Whoa! Hold on a sec,” you grabbed on Som’s bag and pulled her back, “I have to get in the shop. Which is surrounded by boys. Who are probably very hormonal right now. You can’t just leave me.”

Som let out a sigh, “You owe me a dinner at your house.”

You smiled, “And I will make sure you and Gi Kwang oppa sit next to each other. Don’t worry.”

Som pushed you into a bush.

“Yah! That hurts!”

“Yeah, well if you want your ice-cream, take the pain, now, only come out when I give your phone a ring. Okay?”

You made the ‘ok’ sign with your fingers and hid behind the bush.

Som looked around the area and continued walking. When she got within hearing distance of the boys, she took out her phone.

“Oh! Jenny ah!” Som shouted into her phone which caused all the boys to turn.

“Mwoh?! I can’t hear you! Speak up!” Som shouted into the phone.

“Aish… isn’t she over-reacting? I can hear her all the way from here,” you commented as you were now squatting behind a tree, watching Som’s plan in action.

“Yah! What kind of friend are you? Going to the arcade alone without your friends. Where are you?... Oh! You’re in Dong An Gu? Arasseo. Arasseo. Just have fun without us chingu yah.”

Som pouted as she put her phone in her bag and walked off into the shop. You took out your phone, waiting for Som to give you a ring.