Let me love!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

The lyrics of the song in this chapter is from a song called 'Diary' by E.via ft. Sori. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

I walked away in anger. How can two people be so thick? How can Jenny say such a thing? We actually worked hard on it. How could she take that guy’s side, we’ve been living together for a long time now, how can she not take my side? She’s unbelievable! I am so angry right now, I don’t know if I could come home right now… how on earth can they just straight out lie?!

“Hyunseung,” Jenny chased after me but I didn’t turn around. She reached me and grabbed my arm to turn me around.

Her eyes were red and teary but they kept piercing through me, “Listen here, I don’t care if you’re closer to her or if you’re closer to me. Check the school’s website and look up ‘milktea025’, no spaces, 0, 2 and 5 are numeric. I’m too tired to say anything else.”

She then turned around quickly, whacking me with her bag and stormed off.

I let out a big sign as I fixed my bag, “How could she-?”

As I was waiting at the bus stop, I couldn’t help but keep thinking about Jenny… the way she reacted to it did seem a bit… too real to be faked or exaggerated. I trust Hyuna so much but… maybe I should go check this out… No! I am not going to doubt Hyuna, she wouldn’t do this.

The bus came and I got on it. The way Jenny looked at me, it was so… I kept having the image of her kept playing in my head, it was like a gif was stuck inside my head, on constant reply. No! I believe in Hyuna! She’s the one I should be leaning toward. But why, why does it seem as if what Jenny is saying is really? Maybe I should just go and check… I quickly turned around and ran to the front of the bus.

“Ajhusshi! Please stop the bus!”

I heard people murmuring behind me but I impatiently stood in front of the door as the bus driver stopped the bus. As soon as the doors parts, I slipped out and ran towards the school. Right then and there, I had mixed emotions; I wanted to believe Hyuna but I… I believe Jenny. For a person who hated running, I kept running all the way into the building. I got into one of the computer rooms and impatiently clicked on the school’s website. I typed in milktea025 into the search bar. My heart was beating so quickly, it was like I was on the finale of Korean Idol.

User: milktea025
Current grade: 2nd Year
Gender: Female.

Track list:
- Hey!
- Fallin’ Out
- Pikka-chu!
- Strangers
- Laughter
- Diary
- The girl I know

As soon as I saw ‘Diary’ I clicked on it. It was exactly the same as Hyuna’s song! The instrumentals… the lyrics… even the title… it’s all the same. Except for the vocals, Hyuna was good but Jenny- Jenny was… amazing… I remembered back to when Hyuna and I worked on the song.

--------Flashback----------

“Hmm… that’s good!” I nodded as I sat in front of the keyboard, “Okay, how about adding these lyrics, ‘The days we spent together, where are they now?’”

“Umm… let’s try, ‘I know, love always come with farewells,’?” Hyuna smiled at me.

I nodded my head, “Yeah! That sounds good!”

-----------End of flashback------------

My eyes widened, Hyuna- she’s been correcting my lyrics and- and now that I think about it, the lyrics… she came up with it all… well, that’s what she think… Oh god! I yelled at Jenny for no reason! I got angry at her for no reason… What have I done?!

I stood up, not bothered to turn off the computer and ran out of the classroom. I must get home to Jenny and say sorry! Oh my gosh… what have I done?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally reached the house and opened the door to see Jenny sitting in front of a keyboard; I’ve never seen that here before… She glared up at me and looked down at the keyboard before she started playing.

With a new diary, I open my favourite pen
I write down my frivolous thoughts
February 4, 2009
On a pretty night when the moonlight glows

As usual his voice was gentle and smooth
While I miss it and ponder, the day passes me by
Although it sounds like the usual lyrics
This is drawn from my tears, a picture of our farewell
Our road becomes broken, it merely becomes memories
As I walk out of my mind into the moonlight road
I call out your name and say...
How much love did we give each other
Even when it's beautiful as the stars of halo
like a disappearing star, why isn't it eternal?
(leave me here) if you are not happy here
yeah a path that you won't revisit...

I know
Love always comes with farewells
Bye. The days we shared our love together
Lalala LalaLa lalala lalala lala

April 21, 2009
In a slightly opened window, the rains are dropping 

The places we have been
My room, your room, playground, rivers,
the things we did
movies, snowman, forever love
It's raining today
wonder if you remember this melody
the reason your shoulder was wet because one umbrella
With our faded love, I become silenced
I hold all the tears back
I hold onto whatever memory is left
Even when you have changed
(say goodbye) When the morning comes, I'll probably forget
I'm the only one who knows how many days its been...

I am… completely mesmerised by her singing and rapping right now… Her version of the song is so much better… I fell in love with the song… I fell in love with Jenny…

My diary keeps getting wet from tears (from tears)
My tears. Stop! We promised we'd forget
Bye. Our beautiful days we spent together
Lalala Lala Lalalala 
My diary keeps getting wet from tears
My tears. Stop! We promised we'd forget
My diary keeps getting wet...
My diary keeps getting wet.....

Tears were streaming down her face. When the song ended she suddenly slammed the keyboard and stood up. I was shocked by the change in actions. She pointed towards the door as she was breathing heavily. She carelessly wiped away her tears and sniffed before looking up at me.

“Leave,” she looked at me with eyes filled with hate and anger, “You know what? I’ll leave,” she proceeded to close the book on the keyboard and walked in front of me, “I’m just so tired… I tried ignoring you; I tried negotiating with you…”

“Jenny,” I tried to calm her down, her eyes were so watery.

“Heck!” she didn’t even here me and continued talking, “Today, today I tried to help you but you pushed me away. I’m not going to try and put two Norths together anymore,” she shook her head; “I’m leaving.”

She bumped into my shoulder and walked past me, “Jenny… I know it’s your song now! I know it’s yours!”

She turned around, “It’s too late! You are such an idiot! I don’t know why I like you?! I’ve been racking my brains out trying to find a legitimate reason on why I like you but the only reason I have is that it’s because of love and-and I find it so stupid that I could choose! Why can’t I choose?!”

Jenny broke down crying, “I don’t want to be in this kind of thing,” she shook her head slowly, “I want to be in love… I hear that-that love can, hypothetically, make a blind person see. I hear it can change a person for good.”

I walked up to Jenny and hugged her, I felt so bad for what I did to her…

“I want that… I want to experience that… I want to experience it with someone I love, a person I chose, not like this… Why don’t you just leave me alone and let me move on so I can experience that?!” she started hitting me.

I grabbed her hands and tried to calm her down, “I’m sorry… I am so sorry…”

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~