Junseung and ice-seung

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

-------------After school *same day of the prank*-------------

You and Hyunseung walked into the house and both of you quickly ran to the couch. You both sat down next to each other and you let out a sigh.

“It’s so hot, I can’t be bothered to make your life horrible,” you mumbled in an almost zombie-like tone.

Hyunseung nodded his head as he dropped his head onto your shoulders; you were too tired to respond.

“It’s so hot; I can’t be bothered to complain.”

“It’s not even summer yet and I feel like I’m going to pass out due to heatstroke…”

“It’s so hot and yet you’re exaggerating,” Hyunseung laughed faintly.

Hyunseung put his hands on his thighs and stood up, “Ahh… time for some food.”

As soon as Hyunseung moved away, you laid down on the couch and looked at the ceiling as you pretended to play a piano. Your eyes lightened up as you got up and smiled.

“Omo! This is a great break-up song!” You picked up your bag and room to your room and slammed the door shut.

Hyunseung walked out holding a bowl of ice-cream. He was half-way through a sitcom when you walked out of your room, with your earphones in. Hyunseung didn’t move as he continued watching his show.

You walked up from behind and ate a scoop of Hyunseung ice-cream… soup. Hyunseung sharply turned around and widened his eyes at you.

“You. Took. My. Ice-cream.” The whites of his eyes seemed to have dominated his eyes and he glanced at you and the ice-cream bowl.

“What?” you pretended to have a confused look.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes, “Urgh… you ate my ice-cream. MY ice-cream!”

“Sorry, I just took a sip out of your vanilla flavoured soup.”

“You-”

“I don’t have time to talk,” you ruffled Hyunseung’s hair, “I have to go and make music!”

You smiled before running off.

“You-! Yah! Don’t touch my hair!” Hyunseung looked around in disbelief, “Wah, this girl… never, ever, ever! Touch my hair!”

You stuck your tongue out at him before walking out the house.

Hyunseung looked at you holding onto your hat, while running off to the front gate.

“I’m so lazy, I can’t even run after her, nag at her or even care about her…”

*So beautiful my girl, oh oh girl, oh oh girl, shigani jinado. Nuguboda naega deo-*

Hyunseung rolled his eyes as he stood up and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He looked at the caller ID and smiled.

-------------Phone call-----------

Hyunseung: Yo! What’s up?
Junhyung: Nothing, I’m just bored. You want to play soccer or something?
Hyunseung: No… I hate running. It’s so hot so I’ll sweat and I’ll just look horrible.
Junhyung: *laughs* Don’t tell me you’re at home watching some drama.
Hyunseung: No! I’m watching a sitcom. Much more funny and shorter and there’s less crying. Anyways, what are you doing?
Junhyung: *laughs* Didn’t you just ask me? Like I said, I’m doing nothing. Landy went shopping for decorations for the end of year talent competition… Som and Gi Kwang hyung are going out so I’m all by myself and I’m so bored!
Hyunseung: Well that’s too bad. I’m am- *pause* I mean, I WAS enjoying my ice-cream before your friend decided to take a gigantic scoop out of it.
Junhyung: Aww… it’s okay… Jenny is very evil when it comes to ice-cream… *pauses* She has no mercy! No mercy whatsoever!
Hyunseung: I know! She took a bite of my ice-cream and she didn’t even ask me! Not that I would share it with her.
Junhyung: Look, she’s sharing something with you. She’s getting closer to you.
Hyunseung: NO THANK YOU!
Junhyung: Why don’t you finish off your ice-cream and we go off and be typical Korean students and go karaoke?
Hyunseung: *hesitates* Um… sure! I said I was lazy but I guess I have to show someone my amazing talents.
Junhyung: *laughs* You’re the only one I can count on.
Hyunseung: I know. Where were you for the past 17 years of my life?
Junhyung: Well, I spent two years of it paying for Jenny’s ice-cream. *laughs*
Hyunseung: *laughs*
Junhyung: Okay, meet me at my house.
Hyunseung: Okie dokie.

----------End of phone call-----------

Hyunseung stood up and groaned, “No point eating the ice-cream since the molten rock has contaminated it.”

“Psh! Making a song my . How is it possible for her to make a song? I’ve never even heard her sing nor did I see any instruments in her room. Shouldn’t she own a guitar or something?”

Hyunseung then looked down at his bowl of melted ice-cream. He pouted as he tilted his head to the side.

“I can’t throw you away… you’re so delicious… even when contaminated…” Hyunseung pulled the bowl closer to his face when he quickly pulled it back.

“No! But it has been contaminated!” Hyunseung said in a dramatic tone.

“But I can’t-waste-ice cream!”

Hyunseung took in a deep breath and drank the melted ice-cream.

“If I die… it was worth it. This ice-cream is daebak!” Hyunseung smiled to himself before walking off.