One story, two reactions.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

“President Jang, there has been news on your son.”

“What? You have?”

“Yes sir, pictures have surfaced on the internet and it seems like your son has… started a scandal.”

“What?!” President Yang’s eyes widened, “He did what?! Aish! He’s always making trouble… what did he do?”

“It seems like he got involved with a girl and according to the article found, he’s living with her and is physically involved with her, if you get what I-”

“I know exactly what you mean!” President Yang threw his newspaper on the ground, “He’s bringing my company down, that son of a- urgh!”

“But sir, it seems like she’s the daughter of a large entertainment and music distribution company and her parents are also the part owner of SBS.”

President Jang’s eyes suddenly lit up, “Really? Then that’s great! We can get them together and expand our company. Is her family more successful than Hye Ryung?”

His assistant nodded his head quietly, “Yes sir. If you were to compare the two, sir, then this girl would be as rich as Goo Jun Pyo and Hye Ryung would be as poor as Geum Jan Di, sir.”

“Aish!” President Jang hit the assistant on the back of the head, “You keep making drama references… Aish! Do I not give you enough work for you to be making these stupid references?!”

“I’m sorry sir.”

“So where is Hyunseung now?”

“I assume he is living with this girl sir.”

President Yang smiled happily, “If we join with her then it would be great!”

“H-How sir? We are in the car business and they’re in the entertainment business.”

“Aish!” President Yang smacked the assistant on the back of the head, “Are you stupid? We can get our cars into their dramas and variety shows. You idiot!”

“Arrange a day for me to meet with Hyunseung. The sooner the better.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Jenny and Hyunseung are doing the dirty deed?!

*Pictures of you and Hyunseung entering the gates to Gi Kwang’s house late at night and pictures of the day afterwards*

Now, before you say that we jumped to conclusions we didn’t. These pictures were taken on consecutive days and there is a lot of proof that they are living together. As you can see, Hyunseung is wearing the same hat and watch but not only that, because of the way he wears his pants (very low) you can see the top part of his underwear and it’s exactly the same. Coincidence? We think not. How can a high school girl do such things? She’s dirtying the image of herself, her school and most importantly, her parents’ company. That’s right, you read it right. Jenny isn’t a nobody as she appears at the school, she is in fact the-

-------------

Gi Kwang slammed the keyboard and stood up. He shook his head, “No… they’re just making it up. Hyunseung is just dropping her off and picking her up. They’re dating it’s normal.”

Gi Kwang walked downstairs and got out to the backyard and entered the gates of your house. He saw you and Hyunseung sitting close to one another on the couch, joking around and watching TV. He opened the door in such a way that it made a loud sound as it rebounded from the wall.

“Oh! Oppa, what’s up?” You asked.

“Jenny, I’m just going to ask straight out but, are you and your boyfriend living together?”

“Eh?!” your eyes widened and your ears started turning red.

“Tell me. Are you two living together?”

“What?”

“You know, sharing the same living room, the same kitchen, the same bath room, the same house… the same room!” Gi Kwang raised his voice.

You were taken aback by it, Gi Kwang has never raised his voice at you, he was never genuinely angry at you.

“Are you really not answering me, Lee Jenny?” Gi Kwang said through his teeth, breathing heavily.

“Oppa,” you slowly approached Gi Kwang, “I-I”

Gi Kwang quickly stormed off to the corridor.

“Oppa!” you shouted out as you chased after Gi Kwang.

“Hyung!” Hyunseung followed you.

Gi Kwang opened your door and looked around before running over to your spare (now Hyunseung’s) room. His lips quivered lightly as he looked into the room.

“Jenny ah… please tell me that the male clothes are mine and that I don’t remember wearing them…”

You looked at Gi Kwang with an apologetic look.

“Did-did you two… ever…”

“No,” you shook your head, “We-we just shared this house. It was like he was renting a room.”

“Do you know what you’ve done?!” Gi Kwang shouted, “You abused your trust with me, with my parents and your parents.”

Gi Kwang grabbed you by the shoulders, “Do you not understand the consequences this will have?! This will damage your family’s reputation! You know how the media is… Jenny ah, you’re not a normal girl, face it, you’re the rich daughter of the important rich family. You can’t just go around making it so easy for the media to attack you!”

“Gi Kwang-sshi, please don’t be mad at Jenny. It was my fault; I blackmailed her into doing this.”

“You what?!”

“I-I ran away from home and-and I blackmailed Jenny. I-I-I am so sorry…”

“Oppa…”

“Aish! I can’t kick you out but you can’t stay here! Jenny’s parents are probably coming home this instant… their publicists have probably saw this, even if it was just on the school’s website.”

Gi Kwang let out a huge sigh as he combed his hand through his hair in frustration.

You bit your bottom lip, “Etteokhae?”