Hello Landy =)

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

Babo-Rabbit, this chapter is your debut into this fanfic =D

-----------------------------

“I am so glad we’re in the same class for the normal subjects.”

You nodded your head, “I agree but I think they did that on purpose, I wouldn’t be surprised if all the scholarship students were in the same class.”

You both walked into your home room and saw a huge banner on the back of room saying “POOR STUDENTS SIT AT THE FRONT.”

There were 4 seats in the front row, each with a person’s name on the desk. The second from the right was yours and Som was nearest to the window.

“Aish! These people!” Som let out a sigh of frustration and moved to her seat. The very few other students student mumbling and sending each other glances. You were still standing as you looked around the room.

After some hesitation, you sat down in your designated seat and wrote something down in your book and showed it to Som. At that time, some other people were walking into class.

“I can already tell that there’s going to be trouble at this school.”

Som replied to you, “I know! And school hasn’t even technically started yet.”

“I just can’t wait until my private vocal lessons with Teacher Yang.”

“Lucky! You got Teacher Yang. I got Teacher Lee.”

You were halfway through writing when you heard a ripping sound come from the back of the classroom, you looked up to see a girl throwing the banner onto the floor.

“Seriously, I’ve read too many stories to be scared of these stupid queenkas,” the girl said as she walked up to her designated seat and her sign off. A guy followed her and grabbed his sign and moved to the back of the classroom and sat down.

You and Som looked at them in awe as you two sent each other eye signals on whether to go along or not. You finally stood up.

“Okay, I’m going to go and sit next to the wall,” said Som as she quickly moved towards the back.

You stared at Som before pulling off your sign and walking towards the seat beside the girl and sat down.

“So we’re all scholarship students then,” you said awkwardly, trying to start a conversation with the girl.

The girl didn’t reply and continued looking forward before jumping up from her seat and turning to face you. You flinched and kicked your chair back as your widening eyes looked at her.

“Did you see what I did? Isn’t it so cool?”

You were shocked by her reaction but you still nervously nodded your head, “Y-yeah. You stood up to banner…” You tried to avoid eye contact with her.

You quickly glanced over at Som for suggestions on what to do but she just shrugged at you.

“So what’s your name?” you smiled awkwardly.

“Oh, my name is Landy and over here,” Landy pointed to the guy, “is my friend whom I made during the audition, Junhyung.”

“Oh,” you put your hand up to say hi before turning and pointing to Som, “My name is Jenny and over there is my friend whom I met during the audition, Som. It seems like we’re on a first name basis but in actual fact, we never discussed our surnames.”

Som smiled at Landy and stretched her neck out to try and get a look at Junhyung. Suddenly, someone let out a gasp. You all looked to the front.

“Why are there poor people sitting in our seats?” A girl crossed her arms as she started walking to the back row.

“So what do we have here? Three poor girls and one… poor… guy,” the girl said as she walked towards Junhyung’s table.

You looked over at Landy hoping she would say something but she shook her head in fear as she leant in closer to you, “I’m only confident when the queenka isn’t actually in the same area as I am.”

“Omo, omo,” the girl said in a surprised tone, “Who took off the banner that I so beautifully designed?”

I looked at Som with a worried look before turning back to face Landy.

“I-I-I did,” Landy stuttered.

The girl stopped in front of Landy’s desk, “Oh, so you’re the girl with the fake confidence. Isn’t that a shame? My poor poster…” she leant in to face Landy which caused you, Som and Junhyung to get ready to jump if the girl attacked, “What did it ever do to you?”

Landy kept quiet as she avoided eye contact with the girl.

“Oh, how rude of me. I just walked into the room and I totally forgot to introduce myself, my name is Cha Mi Yeon and my daddy is the producer for HC Media. What’s your name?”

“I’m-”

“Let me answer for you,” Mi Yeon interrupted.

You let out a small chuckle of confusion and mouthed to Som, “Why did she ask in the first place then?”

Som quietly laughed as she covered .

“Your name is Landy, surname isn’t important and your daddy probably works as a janitor for HC Media.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry, I'm going to cut it here otherwise this chapter will be too long.