Miyeon, that's mean...

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“… your daddy probably works as a janitor for HC Media.”

Really?! This girl… aish! First day already and I’m beginning to see the huge difference between a normal school and a twisted, competitive, rich people only school.

“N-no… my-my dad is the producer for-”

“A poor unknown company? Has this company produced any artists? Are there even any trainees in the company? Does your company have any famous connections?” Mi Yeon scoffed, “How pathetic…”

I couldn’t stand it any longer, how a girl from the same grade be so disrespectful to another? Aish!

I stood up and glared at girl, “Why don’t you pick on someone who has the same confidence level as you?”

Mi Yeon sharply turned her head and glared at me, it was as if lasers were coming up out from her eyes.

I crossed my arms and smirked, “Or you can try to.”

“Whoa, someone without a fake confidence… or so they say.”

“You know, you’re kind of like a queenka,” I said in a fake surprised tone.

“Well nah.”

I nodded my head and smirked because I knew my comeback was going to be good! Ahahaha.

“Yeah, but more of a twisted and younger but you just might have the same amount of low level talent as the one in stories.”

The other students started murmuring and talking to each but Mi Yeon still managed to keep her cool. I then heard some English coming from my left.

“Jenny… a teacher’s coming…”

I turned to the window out to the hallway, “A teacher is coming. I don’t think it would be a very good first day if you end up emotionally wounded by my words now would it? That’s what 3 years of high school is for.”

I smiled innocently at here before sitting back down. Mi Yeon just kept standing at my desk.

“You probably didn’t get the message but when I said ‘a teacher is coming’, I meant that you should go find an available seat.”

Mi Yeon’s jaw moved side to side as she stared at you, “This isn’t over.”

“Don’t have to be Einstein to fig-”

“Miss… Cha…” a teacher said slowly. Holy crap, I didn’t know that the teacher was there.

“I think that it’s nice for you to communicate with the scholarship students but I must mark the roll and there are strict rules for teachers.”

Mi Yeon coldly walked towards an available seat and I swear it felt awesome. To see the girl that picked on us, get told off… well… kind of…

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

“Holy crap, you were so awesome!” Som linked arms with you.

“Agreed. Kudos to you man… woman… girl…” said Landy.

“Nice job today,” said Junhyung, “You stood up for my friend so I guess, we’re friends then.”

You smiled, “I guess we are then.”

“And since you are a friend of my friend, then I guess we’re friends then,” Som said with excitement in her voice.

“You are so into him,” you said to Som in English.

“No, I am so into Korean guys.”

You and Som laughed but then realised that Landy and Junhyung were staring at you two with a confused look.

“You two know English?” Junhyung asked you.

You nodded your head, “Well, Som and I are from Australia so yeah... we know English.”

“Awesome! Whoa! Som, you don’t even look Korean.”

“I’m not. I’m Chinese.”

“Whoa, so you know how to speak Chinese as well.”

Som laughed awkwardly, “Um... if you count the occasional ‘hello’, ‘goodbye’ and the numbers 1 to 10.”

“Are you from overseas as well? Your name doesn’t seem very Korean.”

Landy laughed, “No... my parents just wanted to be unique. My parents were born and raised in South Korea and so was I.”

Junhyung looked around awkwardly as he put his hands into his pants’ back pockets, “I’m Korean 100%. My name is Korean. I only know Korean and some Engrish.”

Som smiled, “Aww... don’t worry, by hanging around Jenny and I, you’ll be good at English in no time.”

You and your friends were walking in a comfortable silence.

“Umm guys... can you guys not tell everyone that I know English... or...”

“Or...”