Don't waste your energy.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

It was late at night and you were already in bed when Hyunseung came home from karaoke-ing with Junhyung.

“Yeah, I’m at home now. I’m fine,” Hyunseung spoke through the phone, “Man! That was so fun!”

Hyunseung laughed as he kicked off his shoe and ran to the fridge, “I can’t believe I’m still hungry after us pigging out at the barbeque.”

Hyunseung clamped his phone between his cheek and shoulder as he took out a container of kimchi. He placed the container on the kitchen table and laughed, “Junhyung, you are so funny!”

Hyunseung immediate stopped laughing and put his hand over his mouth, “We should probably stop, I might wake that lump of molten rock… okay. Bye man.”

“Urgh! She didn’t cook any rice…” Hyunseung whined, “Or she just ate it all… greedy molten rock.”

Hyunseung moaned as he put the kimchi back into the fridge, “I might as well go to sleep… cleaning day is tomorrow.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunseung stepped out of the bathroom at the middle of the night.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have eaten the ddukboki from Hongdae… I feel so sick.”

Hyunseung wiped the sweat off his forehead and walked back to his room… or so he thought…

Hyunseung dragged his feet across the floor towards your bed and laid in it.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Jenny-sshi, your song is really nice,” said Zico.

I smiled shyly. I can’t believe I’m meeting and speaking to Block B’s Zico.

“I-I’m a really big fan of Block B…”

“Oh!” Zico pouted, “You’re a fan of Block B… then… what about me?”

I covered my mouth, “No. That’s no it. I love you- I mean… I like you… I mean, you’re my favourite in the group.”

Zico laughed, “Aw… you know, you’re my ideal type.”

I started blushing madly, “That’s very nice of you to say so.”

“Want to be my girlfriend?”

Oh my gosh! I’m blushing like crazy! I’m a fan; I never thought I would be his girlfriend! Oh my gosh! Oh my French fries! Oh my! Omo! Omo!

Suddenly he kicked me my back. Oh! How did he get there?

“O-oppa, you’re kicking me.”

What-the. Why am I at the soccer field?

“GAH!” A ball hit my back.

Where are these coming from? Gah! Ah! My back! Ah! That hurts!

~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and felt someone kicking me. The alarm in my head went off immediately and I jumped off my bed. I saw Hyunseung lying in the spot next to me with his leg kicking everywhere. What’s worse is that I see his leg… bare… not being covered by anything. In fact, he’s not covered much except for his boxers. Next thing I know, I’m screaming and jumping everywhere.

Hyunseung woke up and sat up on my bed.

“Hah! You’re in my room! You’re going to be my slave!” Hyunseung laughed.

My eyes widened, “What?! If you haven’t noticed! You’re in MY room!”

Hyunseung looked around and then looked down at himself and pulled my blanket towards himself.

“Great. Now I have to burn my blanket… and my bed sheet… and my mattress.”

Hyunseung jumped out of my bed and I quickly stepped back.

“Well, you’re wearing clothes, nothing could have happened. It was an accident. Our rooms are both opposite the bathroom.”

“And that gives you the right to go sleep on the same bed as me?”

“What?! No!” Hyunseung frowned, “Why do you even have a double bed? You’re the only one in here.”

I glared at him, sending lasers towards him, “What do you mean by that?”

“No. No! I didn’t mean it like that. I’m just asking.”

I crossed my arms, “I used to roll around a lot and fall off the bed so I got a king-sized bed. Plus, it’s great space for hot weather because I can just stretch out my legs. But that doesn’t matter because I just found you -”

“Half-.”

He thinks that he can

“HALF- IN MY BED!”

Hyunseung let out a sigh, “Well… I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to! I’m just-”

Hyunseung suddenly fainted and it definitely didn’t look fake. I ran over to him and checked his forehead for a fever. Damn it! I don’t know whether if his body temperature is hot or not because of the stupid heat. He’s sweating all over.

“Hyunseung! Hyunseung! Can you hear me?” I patted his cheek to try and get a response.

“A-asthma…”

“What?”

“Go… into… my room…”

Oh, I see what this sneaky rat is trying to do. No way am I going to be his slave.

I pretended to panic, “Aish! I can’t call the ambulance! I’ll get busted! I’ll just have to do first aid…”

I pulled the blanket away from him and laughed as his body. Seriously, he’s like… all skin and bones, with chubby cheeks, you‘d think he would have more… meat. Ahahaha.

I grabbed his nose and pinched it tightly as I used it to shake his head from side to side. I smirked as I pushed his jaws up so his mouth was completely closed. He should start flinching soon. He’s a singer… so he can hold his breath for some time but eventually he cracked.

“Yah! Are you trying to kill me?!”

“Oh! You’re alive! Now get out of my room. We have cleaning day tomorrow so we need to keep our energy levels up. Especially you sweety.” I shivered as I said that in a sweet tone.

Hyunseung also seemed to have shivered as he gave me an unpleasant smile.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. You’re going to make me do everything.”

“Yes you are… now get out of my room!”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~