Truce?

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

“Okay! Everyone grab their things and make their way under the shelter please!”

You grabbed your luggage and Hyunseung played the role of your ‘boyfriend’ by grabbing your bag, “Honey, let me take it for you.”

You all reached the shelter and waited for further instructions.

“Okay! So this is how it’s going to work. The girls in class 1 will be staying cabin A, girls in class 2 will be staying in cabin B along with the girls from class 3. The boys, since there’s more of you than the female students, we’ve decided to make you suffer by putting both the male students of classes 1 and 2 into cabin C.”

“Aww what?!”

“Sir! That’s not fair!”

The boys whined.

“Whoa! You didn’t even let me finish,” Teacher Yang frowned, “Don’t worry, it’s a big cabin that why. Now, the male students of class 3 will have the honour of being in cabins with us!”

The teachers cheered as the male students groaned.

“Ahh… what is this?!”

“This can’t be! My young energy will be drained by the teachers!”

“Yah! I heard that!” Teacher Hong pointed out to the students causing everyone to laugh.

“Alrighty then, everyone go find your beds!” Mr Lee shouted out.

Everyone picked up their bags and ran towards the cabins, all wanting the single beds. There was pushing, shoving and screaming for the beds. You and Landy reached cabin B and saw that all the single beds were taken.

“Jenny! Landy!” Som shouted out while lying down on a single bed.

“You lucky one! You get a single bed, now I’ll have to share the double bed with Jenny who is notorious for her hugging.”

You looked at Som, “Really? Really? You’re going there?”

“At least I reserved a double bed near me so we can still talk,” Som smiled happily.

You threw the luggage onto the bed, “I didn’t even get to clean the house. Today was cleaning day and I didn’t even get to clean the house!” You closed your eyes, “No, I can’t complain, it’s a MT trip so I must be happy.”

“That’s the spirit,” Landy hit you the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after dinner time everyone just finished their activities, it was time to head back to the cabins when you walked to Hyunseung, “I can’t believe we have to act more couple-like because of the stupid MT trip.”

“You know, when we were doing the exercises, you barely answered the question properly,” said Hyunseung.

“It’s better than a long awkward silence…” You then turned to Hyunseung, “Why’d you run away from home? It’s been almost a month and you haven’t even contacted your family.”

“I-I left because I was forced to date someone I didn’t want to.”

You scoffed, “Isn’t that what you’re doing to me right now?”

“Yeah, but it’s not like I’m clinging onto you.”

You laughed, “Still, it doesn’t make the situation better.”

Hyunseung nudged you, “Sorry.”

You looked at Hyunseung, “For what?”

“For making disrupting your cleaning day.”

“Where is this coming from?” you looked at Hyunseung.

Hyunseung put his hands into the front pockets of his jeans and raised his shoulders, “I… had a very good talk on the bus here.”

You narrowed your eyes at Hyunseung, “I’m so suspicious right now.”

Hyunseung taken aback by what you said looked at you with wide-eyes, “What? I’m trying to be nice for the first time in a month and you do this?”

“It’s been a month; you should have been nicer earlier.”

“How about we call a truce and actually put an effort into this relationship?”

“Okay… must be some person you spoke to.”

“She made me realise that I could have been a bit of a jerk.”

You smiled, “She? You like her?” you nudged Hyunseung.

“No… don’t assume things. It’s not like I assume you like that L.Joe guy.”

“Excuse me but if I did, I would have been dating him already and this little mess would not have happened,” you then looked at Hyunseung with a surprised look, “Don’t tell me, you like me.”

“What? No, as if I would ever like you.”

You laughed, “And it better stay that way.”