Confrontations.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

Hello! I just wanted to say that the lyrics to the song 'Diary' is actually from a real song, from a real rapper. For those who want to listen to it just to get the feel of the song, it's called 'Diary' by E.via ft. Sori. It's a really good song. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Hyunseung walked into school and you quickly separated from him and walked off in a different direction. Hyunseung looked at you with a sad look before being confronted by the ‘pirates’.

“Yah! You made Jenny sad!” Yo Seob glared at Hyunseung.

“Wh-what?”

“Don’t think we can’t see that you’re cheating on her with that other girl,” Taemin glared at Hyunseung.

“How could you hurt noona?” Ricky looked at him with sad eyes, “We let you have her, we even backed away but you hurt her!”

“B-but…” Hyunseung looked dumbfounded.

“We heard what you said to her outside of school a few days ago.”

“And we can’t believe you said that.”

“Aren’t you meant to be her boyfriend?”

“She’s really nice and she’s talented. Even though we’ve never seen her perform before, we believe that she has great talent. Why else would she be in this school? Why else would she come first every semester?” Yo Seob looked disappointed.

“We thought you were good for her, she was… showing more of herself when she was around you and we got to see that, even if it was from a distance. It was nice but you- you don’t care for her do you?”

“No- I-I do… I swear!”

Yoseob shook his head, “Why don’t you just return her back to the people who really care about her?”

“No-No, I… I do love her.” Hyunseung felt like he had to prove himself to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What? You’re actually performing in the talent quest?” Junhyung had a surprised look on his face.

You slowly nodded your head, “Yeah… I’ve decided to, I mean, I have to show my talent sooner or later.”

“The talent quest is in two days, have you practised?”

You smiled, “I think I’ll be okay without practise, I’m familiar with the song.”

“But, what happened to the… I have talent so I don’t need to go on a quest to find it?”

You pursed your lips together, thinking of the right words to say, “Um… I think I should do it for the fans. I mean, they’ve been always supportive of me, even though it isn’t for my music,” you let out a small laugh, “I think I should just let them hear me sing.”

You smirked, “Plus, it would be fun to rub my talent in Mi Yeon’s face.”

Junhyung smiled, “Best thing I’ve heard this morning. If you need help then I’m totally in. Oh! Landy and I can help enter you into the competition.”

You smiled, “Yeah, I need you to keep my performance a secret from everyone.”

Junhyung nodded his head, “I agree. It will be such a big surprise when you come on stage. Everyone’s faces will be ‘Oh my gosh!’ and a few people will be very shocked indeed.”

You knew Junhyung was making a reference to Mi Yeon and her friends but the only person you had in mind was Hyunseung, the only person you wanted to shock, the only person you ‘hated’ at the moment.

“Yeah, THOSE people will definitely be shocked indeed.”

You then quickly sat up and started whacking Som, “Oh! I’m in like two acts, a solo and a duet!”

“What?”

“I’m going to perform with L.Joe! He’s been working on a song and needs female vocals. I’ll just sing it but like backstage so people just get a taste of the talent that is Jenny.”

Junhyung looked at you with a confused look, “Does… L.Joe know that he’s going to be performing in the talent quest?”

You smiled sheepishly, “Well, he’s going to find out in about…,” you looked at your watch, “4 minutes when class end.”

“I’m so proud; you’re finally participating in an actual stage performance,” said Junhyung as he patted you on the back.

“I know! I can’t believe I’m doing this either but I think it’s time I make an official debut at this school.”

“Speaking of people who need to make an official debut, where’s Hyunseung?” Junhyung asked.

“Your undying love for him cannot be hidden,” you laughed faintly.

“What?”

You shrugged as you slightly removed yourself from the conversation and looked out the door.  After staring out the door for a while, the bell finally rang, indicating for you to leave and look for L.Joe. You quickly packed your things and ran out to the corridor to look for L.Joe.

“Yah! Where are you off- urgh… she’s off.”

------------Meanwhile with Hyunseung--------------

Hyunseung skipped class to confront Hyuna, after some denial, Hyuna finally caved in.

“I’m sorry… I-I-I knew that you would be into the song because it was your style. Not many people go onto our school website to listen to music so I-I assumed-”

“So you assumed you could just steal it?!” Hyunseung raised his voice.

“Oppa… it’s not li-”

“How could you lie to me?” Hyunseung’s eyes were filled with regret and sadness as he maintained eye contact with Hyuna.

“Oppa… it wasn’t meant to be like this… I- I am so sorry…” Hyuna tried to grab Hyunseung’s hand.

“No! You tricked me! You straight out lied to me and you did it… you did it so professionally… things could have been good… you could have just asked me out… getting me to fall in love with a song, misleading me by saying that it’s yours… Hyuna, how could you do this to Jenny?”

“Oppa!” Desperation filled Hyuna’s voice as she tried to keep Hyunseung, “Oppa! Give me one more chance, please. One more. I beg you. Please. I-I won’t lie to you ever again. Please… oppa…” Hyuna started tearing up as she grabbed his arm.

 “People who lie,” Hyunseung looked at Hyuna, with no signs of pity or forgiveness, “NEVER deserve forgiveness.”

Hyunseung pulled his arm away from Hyuna’s grip, “You’ve ruined my relationship with Jenny, if I give you one more chance, you’ll just ruin it again so please don’t try to flirt with me anymore.”

Hyunseung picked up his bag and walked away.