The Amazing Escape!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

After Hye Ryung left, I waited 10 minutes just in case she came back. I quickly ran towards the closet and pulled out my luggage, got house of the house and locked it. I didn’t bother leaving a message, anyways, I’ll just text my dad when he texts me and gives me a lecture. I pulled the car keys from my pocket, which a stole from the bodyguard and copied on the first day of the trip when we were forced to go shopping.

I opened up the boot/trunk of the boot of and threw my luggage in. I quickly ran to the driver’s seat and started the engine. I proceeded to exit the estate and I finally entered onto the road.

Awesome! The final phase: the great escape was a success. Crap, but how on earth do I get back to Seoul? Aish! I parked over to the side of the road and looked around for a navigator. I found the navigator and quickly put Seoul.

“Alrighty, let’s get this show on the road.”

A bit into driving, I received a phone call from Hye Ryung.

--------Phone call---------

Me: Yeobseyo?
Hye Ryung: Oppa. Where are you?
Me: *fake laugh* I needed supplies. I am so sorry... my bad... I’m probably making you wait for so long.
Hye Ryung: Don’t worry, I waited at the bus station for 20 minutes so... I’ve only been here for 30 minutes.
Me: Sorry, I have to hang up, I’m driving right now. Bye

-----------End of phone call--------

Totally forgot about my phone. I quickly turned my phone off and continued driving, only an hour left until I reach Seoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached a hotel and handed the car over to valet. I pulled my luggage to reception and smiled to the worker.

“I’d like to have a suite for one.”

“Is that it? Mr...”

I pulled out my wallet and smiled at my dad’s debit card, he gave it to me to spend on Hye Ryung and me for the trip.

“Mr Jang.”

I handed the receptionist the card and signed a piece of paper. I find it funny how they don’t even question my age. It’s not like I look older than I am. I don’t look older than I am, do I?

“Thank you Mr Jang, I have placed you in suite 305. One of our workers will be here soon to help you with your things.”

I took my card, “Okay.”

The guy working there showed me up to my suite and it was awesome! For once, I don’t have to share.

“Hey, can I get some food? Any kind of dinner meal is fine. Just get it up here. I’m hungry.” I said as I tipped the guy.

I left my luggage on the ground as I ran to the bed.

“Daebak!”

I should probably text Hye Ryung. But then my dad would come after me... etteokhae? If my dad finds out, which, I find extremely possible, he’ll know to trace the card... Nah, I should just stay here. Just for today. I need to rest.

I let out a sigh as I thought about what would happen if I were to get caught. I am so screwed... My dad will definitely kill me. But what I did was pretty awesome... like straight out of a movie.

Then another ingenious plan struck me, withdraw the cash and just use the cash... I face palmed myself. Why did not I think of this earlier? I better move to another hotel then... far out. So much work...

I got changed into my good clothes and got down to reception.

“Excuse me, I’m Mr Jang from Suite 305 and I’m going out for a while, so can you guys put the dinner meal on hold please?”

“No problem sir, do you know what ti-”

I played my ringtone on my phone and ‘answered’ my phone, “Sorry, just wait a second.”

“Yeobseyo? Neh... This is Mr Jang, why?” I then pretended to be in shock, “Wh-what-what happened? ... That can’t be, he was with me just today? ... After we hung out with each other, I went straight to the hotel.”

I nodded my head, “Okay, I’ll come home.”

I turned to the receptionist who was eavesdropping on my ‘conversation’, “Sorry, something popped up. Don’t worry about dinner but if it’s already been made, I’ll pay for it and tell the chef that I am truly sorry. I will also not be staying here.”

I pretended to freak out, “I’m checking out. Once I come down, please check me out.”

The receptionist nodded her head, “Yes sir.”

“Thank you.”

I quickly ran towards the elevator and waited ‘impatiently’. I got in the elevator and smiled to myself but then I remembered that there were cameras so I remained in my freaked out/worried state. As soon as I got into my room, I grabbed my bag and luggage and got out of my suite.

As soon as I checked out, I decided to ditch the car and called a cab. This feels more like the Amazing Race rather than Hyunseung great escape from his arranged date.

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~