How could you?

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

~~~~L.Joe’s POV~~~~~

ARGH! That Hyunseung really ticked me off! How on earth can he take that Hyuna’s side and not mine? Not Jenny’s?! It’s just making me so mad thinking about it?! He’s lucky I don’t use violence… I would have punched him…

“L.Joe!” Jenny shouted out to me.

I stopped and turned around to see Jenny running up to me. Oh gosh, I hope she doesn’t tell me off for pissing off Hyunseung.

“Oh… Jenny…” I smiled lightly.

“What happened in there?” Jenny said in a concerned tone.

I was hesitant to say anything; I know Jenny will be devastated if she found out what happened…

“L.Joe, what happened?” Jenny grabbed my arm.

I looked at Jenny, I couldn’t see her get hurt, and I couldn’t see her upset…

“L.Joe, what’s wrong with you? You seem so…”

“Jenny… the song they wanted you to hear…”

“Yeah.”

“It’s your song.”

“Eh?” Jenny looked at me.

“Hyuna took your song… ‘Diary’…”

Her eyes wandered around the room as she looked as if she was at a loss.

“I’m so sorry Jenny… I didn’t mean to start anything.”

She smiled at me, “Don’t worry, it’s okay… I’ll- I’ll have a talk to them about it…”

“Yeah… but they don’t know that it’s your song that Hyuna-sshi stole.”

“Hyuna?” you frowned, “How can it just be Hyuna? Weren’t they working on it together?”

I shrugged, “I think Hyuna-sshi tricked Hyunseung, she probably just fed him the lyrics and he just like them,” I then paused, “I-I shouldn’t. Look, I shouldn’t be getting involved; almost getting punched by your boyfriend was enough.”

“L.Joe...”

“Jenny, I don’t want to see you upset but I also don’t want to be one to make a wedge in your relationship.”

“L.Joe-”

“I’m sorry Jenny,” I interrupted, “I have to go.”

I turned around and started walking away quickly.

“L.Joe!”

I didn’t turn around and kept running.

~~~~~End of L.Joe’s POV~~~~~

After seeing Hyuna leave first, you waited outside the school for Hyunseung. As Hyunseung stepped out of the room, you stepped in front of him.

“What?” Hyunseung didn’t look at you.

You seemed hesitant as you looked away.

“Why didn’t you believe L.Joe?”

“Why did I have to believe him? He has nothing to do with me. I’m closer to Hyuna,” there was anger in Hyunseung’s voice, “What about you? You took his side instead.”

“I didn’t take sides. I just saw right from wrong.”

“What do you know?”

“I know that the song is mine.”

“No it’s not!”

“Yes, it is. I wrote it,” you began to get more emotional; “I worked hard on it! I put hard work into it. I spent hours on it!”

“Don’t lie to me.”

Your eyes began to water, “But… that is my song. ‘Diary’ is my song.”

Hyunseung snapped, “You have got to be kidding me!”

You were taken aback by Hyunseung.

“You know what? I, along with EVERYONE at this school have never heard you sing, play an instrument, seen you dance or do anything music related. How can I trust you when you say that it is your song? Seriously, you and guy need to find something better to do than accuse people of plagiarism.”

Hyunseung walked away, leaving you standing there with tears. You watched Hyunseung as he walked away.

“It’s really my song though… it’s my song…”