Hyunseung meets pirates.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

What the heck is wrong with that girl? Who does she think she is anyways? Using the money card with me… as if it’s going to work. If she hasn’t noticed, I’m the one that should be threatening her around.

“Yah!” I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I quickly grabbed the hand and twisted it as I turned around to get a look at their face.

“OW! AH! YAH! IT HURTS! LET GO!”

“Let go of him man!” Two guys grabbed my arm.

I let go of the guy’s hand and jerked my arm away from the two guys, “What do you want?”

The third guys formed a line, one next to the other.

“We are pirates.”

“What?”

One of them crossed their arms, “Jenny is our treasure and who loves treasure more than anything? Pirates.”

“So metaphorically speaking, we are pirates.”

I slowly nodded my head, “Okay…”

“Anyways, we represent the younger.”

“Same”

“And older generations who love Jenny.”

“Aren’t you all in the same generation?” I asked in confusion. Seriously, what is up with these fanboys?

“Whatever. Anyways, we hear that you’re her boyfriend.”

Crap, news goes around fast here. “Yeah… and your point is?”

“How dare you date Jenny noona. She’s way out of your league.”

“What?” How dare they say that. I am so in her league, if not better.

“What Ricky just said was that you’re not good enough for her.”

Ahh… so the monkey ears kid is called Ricky…

“Who are you people? Besides being… pirates.”

“I’m Yoo Ricky, Jenny’s favourite dongsaeng.”

“I’m Lee Taemin, Jenny’s favourite classmate.”

“And I’m Yang Yoseob, Jenny’s favourite oppa.”

“Ahh… Jenny must really like you.” I said sarcastically.

Taemin crossed his arm and looked at me from head to toe, “You know, to be honest. I don’t even know why Jenny likes you. I mean, you’re not that handsome and you seem to have no muscles on you.”

I laughed, “And you do? Oh puh-lease, you have fewer muscles than I do.”

“Why does Jenny even want to date you? You have such a weird haircut. It’s kind of embarrassing.”

He insulted my hair! What’s wrong with my hair? There’s nothing wrong with it…

“If you have nothing to say, don’t say it. Now if you don’t mind, I have a school to get to, classes to attend and a girlfriend who’s looking for me.”

I took a sip out of my ice tea as I casually turned around and waddled off towards school.

I heard one of the boys gasp, “How can he talk to us like that?”

I walked towards the school and saw Jenny talking to some guy with orangey-brown hair. Aish, she must be like a flirter, always talking to boys and flirting with them. Why do guys like her anyways? She’s stubborn, mean, gets angry easily and I’ve seen prettier girls. I would make a better looking girl…  not saying that I want to be one. I’m just saying. That molten rock isn’t that nice. Hah! That’s a nice nickname for her… molten rock. Ahahaha, I shall use that from now on.

As I was approaching her and the guy, I planned on pissing her off by walking right past her to get her attention.

“Try better next time then. You still have a year left to beat Junhyung and take third place.”

“You came later than usual. Teacher Yang is probably waiting for us.”

What the…? She didn’t even notice me! What is this? If I’m her boyfriend and that guy is just a classmate, why on earth is she acting as if I don’t exist?

Great… she and that boy ran off, how on earth am I meant to find my way to the office. Wait, never mind, I saw a gigantic sign. This school can really do with an upgrade… it’s so old… They should use the money they used for the signs to fix up the scho-

Holy mother of pearls! This is school is really… ugly on the outside but really nice on the inside. Whoa! I poked my head out of the door and looked back inside. This place is seriously! Whoa… I’m impressed.

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~