Oh, she's definitely mad.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

You walked into the classroom and Junhyung had a confused look on his face.

“Where’s Hyunseung?” Junhyung questioned.

You shrugged, “I assume he’s at school because I heard about a gazillion reasons from Yoseob sunbae, Taemin and Ricky on why I shouldn’t be dating him.”

You leant in closer to your friends, “And I have to say, I completely have to agree with them for once.”

“I know that the answer will be Hyunseung related but I’m going to ask anyways. Why were you at school later than usual?”

“Yeah, I saw L.Joe waiting for you outside Teacher Yang’s class.”

You lightly kicked your chair away from the table as you sat down, “He went to buy glasses. With no lenses! Urgh!”

“So is Hyunseung going to be in any of our classes?”

“I don’t know Junhyung. I ditched Hyunseung at the school gates.”

“What? How could you do that?” Junhyung whined.

You scoffed, “Are you standing up to the guy?”

“What? It’s been a while since I’ve clicked with a guy. In a totally, straight way.”

“We know you’re straight, you and Landy are practically dating.”

“What?”

Landy and Junhyung blushed. You and Som laughed as you two high-fived each other.

“Speaking of dating, why did you ditch me?”

You sharply turned your head and covered your face, “Oh my gosh… you have the same home room as me?”

“Baby, don’t say it like that…” Hyunseung hugged you awkwardly.

“Get your hands off me,” you whispered to him.

“What is it babe?”

You gritted your teeth, “I am going to give you three seconds and you’re going to remove your hands off me.”

Hyunseung saw Mi Yeon walk in and leant in, “I don’t think that’s a good idea since I’m guessing that the girl that just walked in is your enemy. So why don’t you just play along with this whole boyfriend-girlfriend act before we both get busted.”

Hyunseung placed his arms around your shoulders and hugged you from behind. You smiled awkwardly as you hugged him back. Som and Landy giggled as they watched on.

As soon as Mi Yeon sat down, Hyunseung let go and started wiping his hands on his uniform and you took out hand sanitisers.

“You know, couples don’t clean their hands after hugging each other,” said Landy as she leant in close to you.

“Yeah, I need to like burn my clothes.”

“Stop being so melodramatic,” said Som as she flipped open her book, “You should just give the guy a break. He’s only using you for a place to stay.”

You gave Som a what-the-heck-look, “Did you hear what you just said?”

“So the guy blackmailed you, he just wants to escape the life of the rich and constricted.”

Your eyes widened from shock, “Yah, whose team are you on?”

Som shrugged, “Look, all I am saying is that you should give the guy a break. Imagine if you were forced into a relationship.”

“If you haven’t noticed, I am!”

“Yeah, but be glad that he’s not clingy. Can you imagine it? Him whining and being all like ‘Jenny ah, why did you leave me?’ and ‘Where were you today at lunch?’”

You laughed as you shook head, “You…”

“Students you have the right to remain silent,” your home room teacher walked into the room, “Everything you say or do will be used against you in the school office. You have the right to find your seat If you cannot find a seat, one will be assigned to you.”

You chuckled as you looked over at Landy, “Looks like Mr Lee has been watching too many crime shows again.”

“True, exams are all over now so I guess teachers have nothing better to do.”

“Alrighty, now that everyone… including the new student,” Mr Lee looked at Hyunseung, “Strange, new students never fit in… but then again, I’m not the one to judge the strange world of teenagers. So um… can the new student please come up to introduce himself?”

Hyunseung nodded his head and straightened out his shirt before walking to the front of the class.

“Hello everyone. My name is Jang Hyunseung and I’m a singer. Thank you.”

Mr Lee chuckled, “That’s nice to know. Okay, go back to your seat; I shall commence the roll call.”

“Noh Sang Ho.”

“Neh!”

“Noh Kyung Hee.”

“Neh!”

Hyunseung walked back to the back of the class and smiled at you in a really fake, cheesy way. You returned the gesture along with a make a heart with your hands.

“Ah… I’m going to go crazy…”