Sudden realisation; tsk tsk Hyuna...

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

For later reference, when Jenny says "Umma" and/or "Appa" she means Gi Kwang parents and when she says "Mum" and/or "Dad" she means her real parents. =) Enjoy the update =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hyunseung was on the bus to Hongdae when he got a call from Hyuna.

--------------Phone call-------------

Hyuna: Oppa!
Hyunseung: Oh! Hyuna! I’ll be there in a few minutes.
Hyuna: Oh really?... I was going to tell you to meet me at school.
Hyunseung: At school? Why would I have to go to school? After school hours?
Hyuna: *laughs* Oppa… just go okay? I’m already at school.
Hyunseung: What? You are? Aigoo… I’m going to have to switch buses.
Hyuna: Mianhae…
Hyunseung: *laughs* Only because you’re cute I’ll let you go. If you were anyone else…
Hyuna: *laughs* Okay! Come her quickly!
Hyunseung: Yes madam!

----------End of phone call----------

Hyunseung got off the bus and made his way to Anyang High School. When he was reaching the gates he saw Hyuna jumping up and down while waving at him. Hyunseung smiled as he ran towards Hyuna.

“So why have you called me to this place?”

Hyuna pulled out a book and smiled as she waved it around, “I have been working on a song.”

“And…”

“And… I only have the instrumental.”

“And…”

Hyuna pouted, “And… I need your help with the lyrics.”

Hyunseung pretended to think about it as he rubbed his chin and looked up, “Iunno…”

“Oppa!” Hyuna shouted out as she whacked Hyunseung.

“Sorry. Sorry! So, you want me to help you?”

“Yes,” Hyuna nodded her head.

Hyunseung smiled, “Okay then. I get why you need my help. Because I am a truly talented person.”

“Psh!”

“But I don’t get why we’re at school.”

“We’re at school because has like this thing after school where students can come and use the facilities at school like the recording studios and the instruments.”

“Oh! So that’s where Jenny goes running off to sometimes.”

The light in Hyuna’s eyes dimmed a little bit before she put on a smile and grabbed Hyunseung’s hand, “Come on, I’ll show you!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Whoa! This place is so cool!” Hyunseung’s eyes didn’t remove itself from the equipment.

“Haven’t you been in here before?”

“Nope... I came after exam time…”

“Ahh…” said Hyuna as she plugged her flash drive into the computer, “Okay; this is the only thing I’ve gotten so far. I couldn’t find the lyrics in the first part so… I kind of started someone in the middle…”

“Okay, let’s hear it then.”

“Okay… please don’t say it’s bad…” Hyuna bit her lips.

“Although it sounds like the usual lyrics, this is drawn from my tears, a picture of our farewell.
Our road becomes broken, it merely becomes memories.
As I walk out of my mind into the moonlight road,
I call out your name and say how much love did we give each other.
Even when it’s beautiful as the stars of halo,
like a disappearing star, why isn’t it eternal?
(leave me here) If you are not happy here,
yeah, a path that you won’t revisit”

Hyunseung’s widened in awe as he looked at Hyuna, “Whoa… it’s really good. I love the instrumental to it. Damn Hyuna! I’m impressed,” Hyunseung punched Hyuna in a playful manner.

Hyuna blushed as she smiled, “Thank you.”

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Mum and dad are coming home at 6:30 and it’s only 4:45… what am I meant to do? Why is it so boring? No joke, I have nothing to do… Besides being excited that my parents are coming home, I feel so bored… High Kick 3 is on and even then, I feel like it’s boring to watch… there’s no one to discuss the show with…

I found myself pouting at the thought of Hyunseung not being here. Argh! I just found myself pouting at the thought of Hyunseung not being here! I can’t believe I just thought that! Twice! How is this possible?

That’s when I realised, the strange and unfortunate news that I like Hyunseung… this wasn’t meant to happen… not like this! What am I going to do? Technically we are dating… metaphorically… I think… I guess. Oh my gosh! I like Jang Hyunseung?! The weirdo with the weird haircut?! The guy who basically in his own world… What is going on? No way…

This can’t happen! Then again, it was bound to happen… it’s like a drama! My life is like a drama! Yippee… Oh my gosh!

I put my head in my hands as I crunched over, “Why? What is this?!”

I can’t confess! That would be so weird… but then again, it’s not like a MAJOR crush, it’s just a small, sudden realisation of a little attraction towards him. Far out! Why can’t I just stay to liking idols? No… I had to move onto liking real people? Aish!

“Great… now I have to distract myself around him… what’s worse is that I live in the same house as him…”

“No! I can distract myself!”

Think idols… think male idols… think… Block B and Infinite and, and MBLAQ… and… Super Junior! All the members of Super Junior… UKISS…

I should probably help umma and appa cook for the dinner. Yeah! I should do that!

Far out! Of all people to like… why couldn’t I like L.Joe or something? At least then, Gi Kwang oppa won’t be that upset about the height difference between him and my ‘boyfriend’.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~