He did?!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I was crying so much when I realised… why on earth is he hugging me? Wasn’t it just half an hour ago that he was acting all upset and hostile towards me? I put in so much effort, but what’s it for? To be shouted at? To be hated? To be accused of not being talented? I stopped crying and looked up at Hyunseung pushed him away.

“Yah! Do you really think that you could just hug me and everything will be okay?”

I can’t believe I like this guy… it hurts me to hurt him but I just can’t let him go so easily… Not when he hurt my feelings so carelessly and selfishly…

“Jenny, I- I know now, I know that I hurt you and I-”

“No. I don’t want to hear it. You are so pathetic… it’s a shame why a person like me would like you!”

Anger was filling up inside me, I know I’ve been angry at him before but this was a different kind of anger, it was like… a feeling of betrayal, humiliation and regret all put into one. I wanted to make him feel bad, just like he made me… I’m not the one who was into revenge but it’s not like I want him to crash and burn, I just want him to see that he made a big mistake.

“You know what? You made me realise something, no one is ever going to fully appreciate me unless I show them my music. Which is sad because I thought people would appreciate me and trust me for me.”

“Jenny…”

“Shut your piehole and listen,” I said through my teeth, “I am going to enter that STUPID talent quest and you’re going to enter too because I don’t remember seeing your talents either.”

Urgh! I just don’t want to see him right now… I opened the door to get out of the house. I just can’t be in the same place as him right now…

“Jenny!” Hyunseung grabbed my arm, “My feelings for Hyuna weren’t genuine, when I apparently fell in love, it was with the song I fell in love with, not her… I misjudged things… I’m sorry.”

Oh, so now he says that. Seriously, guys will never change.

“Cut the crap. Just half an hour ago, you were screaming and yelling at me and you even… you had the nerve to punch L.Joe. All because of what? Or who?” I looked at Hyunseung straight in the eyes, “Hyuna… it was because of Hyuna…”

“I didn’t mean to get violent.”

I jerked my arms away from Hyunseung’s grip, “Sometimes, it takes a real man to not use his fist first. I get it you tried to protect someone but that’s not the way to do it. Sometimes I wish you were more like L.Joe. Sometimes I wished I moved on from you so I can like L.Joe because on so many levels, he’s better than you.”

I don’t know why but I felt like breaking down again and crying. I quickly ran out of the house and ran towards Gi Kwang’s house. I can’t take this anymore…

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

I watched Jenny run off to her other house where she would probably be happier.

“Dang it Hyunseung!” I took off my school shirt and threw it down in frustration.

“I let her get away! How could Hyuna do this to me? Would she not have known that this was going to happen?”

How could not have seen that Jenny liked me? Far out Hyunseung! Why do you always stuff things up? I have to make things up to her but still… how do I do that? I’m such an idiot, I fell in love with a song but I took it as liking the composer. I will never be able to look at Hyuna the same way again.

I roughly put my fingers through my hair, “I’m such an idiot! I don’t realise what I have until it’s gone… now she doesn’t want to be with me… see doesn’t want to see me… I have to make things right. Denying my feelings for Jenny is no good!

Truth is I’ve known that I liked Jenny since the day I saw her hanging out with L.Joe in the music room working on a song. I felt so jealous that it wasn’t funny, that’s when I thought up of the stupid plan to make her jealous by dating Hyuna. The day she went off at me, I kind of wished that she told me that it was because of me and Hyuna going out because then I would have kiss her right then and there…

I don’t understand why I got so mad at her… it must be the whole plagiarism thing, it just ticks me off so much for some reason and I get so defensive. But in this case, I hurt the person I love.

How on earth do I make her mine again? Oh! I have to make it up to her… I have to!

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~