MT trip on cleaning day?!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

“Today is cleaning day!” You smiled happily as you walked into the classroom with Hyunseung behind you.

“You’re only happy because you’re not the one cleaning.”

You nodded your head, “True but don’t worry and you’ll get used to it at the rate you’re going.”

“You seem very happy today, Jenny.” Junhyung smiled at you.

“It’s because today is cleaning day!”

Som laughed, “I know you care a lot about hygiene and cleanliness of the home but-”

“Today is the start of MT camp!” Landy said as she smiled happily.

“Oh!” You had a shocked look on your face.

“MT?” Hyunseung had a confused look on his face.

“Crap! I completely forgot!” you face palmed yourself.

“Yeah, you know. Membership training,” Landy smiled, “It’s like a camping trip where the whole grade goes and do activities to get us closer. It’s for every second year students.”

“And it is today?” Hyunseung smiled crookedly.

You rolled your eyes, “Yes, Hyunseung. It is today which means we have to start packing! Oh my gosh! School ends at 3:10 and we get home at 3:30… we have to get back leave the house at 4:40 to arrive at camping place at 5:30.”

“We only have 1 hour 10 minutes to pack!” you and Hyunseung cried out at the same time.

“I’ll help Hyunseung pack!” Junhyung raised his hand.

You and Landy looked at Junhyung and Hyunseung with a what-the-heck look.

“Don’t worry Jenny, I’ll help you,” said Landy as giggled, “And Som and just talk to Gi Kwang oppa.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Relax Jenny, you’re at school now. You’re not late,” said Gi Kwang as he parked the car.

“Thanks oppa,” you said as you opened the door.

“Thanks oppa,” said Som and Landy.

“Thanks hyung.”

“Thank you hyung,” Hyunseung bowed before walking off.

“Take care of Jenny!” Gi Kwang shouted out as he drove away.

“Don’t worry oppa! I will look after her!” said Som as she smiled at Gi Kwang.

As soon as Gi Kwang drove off school grounds, you turned to Hyunseung and whacked him with your sleeping bag.

“Seriously! If it wasn’t for you looking for your underwear, we wouldn’t be late!”

“Um… too much information-”

“Ow! That hurts you know!” said Hyunseung as he rubbed his arm.

“Jenny, don’t be so mean to Hyunseung,” Junhyung stood in front of you.

“Junhyung! Hyunseung almost made us late,” Landy looked at Junhyung with puppy eyes.

Junhyung was stuck between a rock and a hard place, “Landy-ah, let’s go and get our names ticked off.”

“I know what you’re trying to do… but okay.”

Junhyung picked up Landy’s luggage as well as his and carried it to the gates.

You and Hyunseung had a stare off before Som nudged you, “Come on, let’s go off before they start marking the roll.”

You glared at Hyunseung one last time before picking up your luggage and pulling it towards the gates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the rolls were marked the teachers gathered everyone up in front of the buses.

“Alrighty, on this MT trip, there will be a lot of group activities,” said Teacher Park.

“Isn’t that obvious?” asked Teacher Hong.

The two teachers eyed each other in a playful manner.

“Well, anyways, we should just let everyone know now that if you’re planning to isolate yourself, we will hunt you down and make you do something so embarrassing, you’ll remember it in your next life time,” Teacher Yang said with a straight face.

“Without further ado, all students please go onto the bus and let’s begin this memorable journey!” Teacher Lee said enthusiastically.

Hyunseung stepped on the bus and saw Junhyung sitting with Landy and you sitting with Som, living him to sit with a girl who seemed a bit withdrawn from everyone. He awkwardly sat down and smiled at the girl. She smiled back.

“Hi, I’m Hyunseung.”

The girl laughed, “I know, since the day you arrived at school saying that you were Jenny-sshi’s boyfriend, everyone knows your name.”

“That’s nice to know.”

The girl smiled, “I’m Kim Hyuna by the way. I’m not dating anyone famous so not many people know my name.”

Hyunseung laughed, “Well, I know your name now. It’s very nice to meet you Hyuna.”

“Nice to meet you too.”