Sudden act of skin-ship.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

“There are you are! We’ve been waiting for your group!” Teacher Hong said as he led your group to the beach with everyone.

“Excuse me teacher Hong but if it wasn’t for me, the group wouldn’t be here.”

Hyunseung, L.Joe and you looked at Mi Yeon with an are-you-serious? look.

“You are joking right?” L.Joe asked Mi Yeon.

 “No,” Hyunseung shook his head, “No, I can’t deal with her.”

Hyunseung walked off and joined Junhyung and the others. Mi Yeon crossed her arms and walked off to join the rest of Beyond3.

You smiled at L.Joe, “People are waiting for us. We should go.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you approached your group, you Landy making a cute frowning face as she occasionally glanced at Junhyung and Hyunseung. You laughed faintly before forcing a gap between the two parties of the bromance and sat in it.

“Wow, you really do not have any tolerance for Mi Yeon do you?”

“Yes, no tolerance whatsoever but it might also be the energy that you have.”

“My energy?” you asked in a surprised tone.

“Yeah, it’s like this thing you give off when you’re around by her. It’s a mixture of ‘I don’t give a damn’ and ‘I don’t like this girl at all’ kind of thing.”

“Okay… when you’re not annoying, you’re weird,” you laughed off jokingly.

Hyunseung laughed, “Yeah, and when you’re not hurting me, you’re making fun of me.”

You scrunched up your nose and shook your head, “Nah… it’s just not the same…”

Hyunseung pushed you lightly, “So mean, Jenny.”

“So who is this very nice friend of yours that suggested you to nice? Wait,” you grabbed Hyunseung’s arm, “does she know about us?”

Hyunseung looked at you with a reassuring look and rubbed your hand, “Don’t worry, she doesn’t know.”

You subconsciously smiled and nodded your head, “Okay.”

Meanwhile, Som was looking over at you and Hyunseung, she smiled as she started to hit Landy’s arm.

“Ow!”

“Som!” Junhyung put his arm around Landy to protect her from Som’s excited hits.

Som smiled widely, “Look at Jenny and Hyunseung, they’re acting like a real couple.”

Landy started to squeal which was later accompanied by Som’s squealing, “Wah~ They really are acting like a couple. He’s like holding her hand all naturally and she’s smiling and it’s not the ‘I’ll smile for the fans’ smile.”

“Aigoo… you girls and your-” Junhyung down and saw that Hyunseung now had his right arm loosely around your waist, “Ah! Those two! How are they already having skin-ship?”

“Shh!” Landy and Som hushed Junhyung.

“Junnie ah, keep your voice down. If you haven’t noticed, they are sitting right beside you.”

Som pouted, “Aish, you two are using the cute names again and Jenny and Hyunseung seems to be getting close and here I am, the fifth wheel on your double date.”

“Som, what are you on about? You and Gi Kwang oppa are like… practically dating.”

Som puffed up her cheeks and let out a sigh, “Are we? The last thing he said to me was ‘Look out for Jenny!’ and the thing before that was ‘Pass me Junhyung’s bag’. How on earth is that dating?”

“Maybe, just maybe, you two are playing this game where you two are dating but neither of you have the guts to ask each other out yet,” Junhyung smiled mischievously.

Som reached over and whacked Junhyung, “Yah! If it was a game, I would really want to call quits on it.”

“Omo! They’re laughing and not at each other!” Landy looked at you two.

You and Hyunseung turned your heads in sync and looked at the three friends, “What are you three doing?”

“We-we’re… you know…”

You and Hyunseung had an uncertain look before shrugging it off, in sync again, and started talking.

Junhyung had a confused look on his face, “Jenny is weird,” he put out his right hand, “Hyunseung is quirky,” he put out his left hand.

He began putting the two hands together, “And when you put them together, it’s like a big cloud of… strange.”

Suddenly you and Hyunseung turned around and whacked Junhyung, “Yah! I heard that!”

“One question, when did you two get so close all of a sudden?” Som asked.

“Yeah, you guys are like in sync with your actions, like Infinite!”

You and Hyunseung laughed, “What the…”

“Yeah, and the sudden skin-ship… what is up with that?” Junhyung asked, “Just last week, you were complaining about how snob-”

“Shh!” Hyunseung looked at Junhyung with wide eyes.

“Okay! Everyone please quiet down! It’s our last hours at camp, so we decided to have a barbeque by the beach,” said Teacher Lee.

“So, can the girls collect the logs for our bonfire and us boys will prepare the salad with the exception of Teacher Hong, who we all know is a bit feminine,” Teacher Park winked.

“Teacher Park!” Teacher Hong pouted in an upset.

Every laughed before dispersing and doing their jobs.