FML...

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

Guys, I need to take a break for a while. Sorry but I'm really busy with uni and work. Oh, and there's going to be a new rule, 5 comments and then I'll update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------One year later------------ *technically two years because it’s the end of the second year of high school for them*

“We are just asking you to date. We aren’t asking for a marriage… at least not yet anyways.”

“Apeoji *formal for dad*. This is not right! I still have to attend school. I am only in my second year of high school. Dating is not what I need right now!”

“Don’t use that excuse with me. You only care about music and- and dancing. Your grades are so embarrassing I had to step in and take you out of school. Anyways, what is up with that ridiculous hair? *Bad girl era* Do you think you look professional with that hairdo?”

“But I don’t want to date that person!”

“Well that person’s parents are looking forward to cooperate with us on a big project.”

“Well I’m not doing it!”

“Jang Hyunseung! You get back here right now!”

Hyunseung’s stomping could be heard from outside the room.

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

Anger filled me as I walked out of the room. How is it that they are making me date someone? Dating is not something that can be toyed with. Even though I am not dating anyone, I just don’t want to be pushed into a relationship. It’s just stupid…

“Jang Hyunseung, do you really think that you have the right to question father’s opinion.”

“What? You wouldn’t understand. It’s not like you’ll be getting the company or you’re being forced to date someone.”

That was my sister everyone. Awfully mature for someone who is 15… The one who should have been born first or maybe the one that should have been born first and was a boy. It would have been so much better for everyone…

“Well, apeoji said that I can’t date anyone so yeah, even if I wanted to be in your shoes, I can’t.”

“Whatever, there is no way I’m going to do date a random girl.”

“JANG HYUNSEUNG!” Apeoji opened the door angrily.

I let out a sigh of frustration, “Apeoji, why are you forcing me to do this?”

“Because unless you date this girl or you find a girl who’s from a rich family; you will not be allowed to live in the luxury that you have been living in for the past 17 years.”

What? He’s threatening me? I am his own son, how is it that he’s doing this for his own benefit? Aish! I can’t stand this…

“What? Are you going to kick me out?”

“I’ll… be… going… now…” My sister slid out the door. I wish I could do that… but no, I’ll be stuck for a lecture.

“Follow me downstairs.”

It seems fishy… He never calls me for downstairs for anything. Not even when dinner is being served. I cautiously followed my dad outside. Suddenly, he grabbed the back of my shirt. I tried to move but his grip was really strong.

“Apeoji.” I said in a shocked tone as I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

“You are not running away now boy.”

Bham! I got trapped... cornered... whatever synonym you could come up with for ‘I have nowhere to run or hide.’ My dad eyed me up and down.

“You look good enough for a meeting.”

I closed my eyes in disbelief, I can’t believe he had already organised this!

“Anneonghaseyo!” I heard a very ... if I were to say it in a nice way, unique but extremely annoying voice.

The girl’s voice isn’t squeaky, it isn’t high pitch and it isn’t very low but maybe it just goes along with stupid things. The girl just says really dumb things.

I put on a brave smile, yes a brave one because it’s going to be like me, a captive, running away from-

“Anneong Hye Ryung!” my dad said enthusiastically, “And hello Hye Ryung’s appa.”

I felt a nudge on my arm and I forced a smile on my face and bowed, “Anneonghaseyo.”

“Look, why don’t we just jump straight to the point?” said Hye Ryung’s dad.

Jump straight to the point? Are they seriously doing this? Oh my gosh...

I bit my bottom lip in frustration... what is making things worse is that my dad is still grabbing tightly onto my shirt which is one, wrinkling it and two, making the shirt very... skin tight... I crossed my arms just in case Hye Ryung had wandering/ ert eyes.

“So what is happening exactly?” I asked suspiciously.

Hye Ryung smiled widely, “Oppa, we’re going on a road trip!”

“Eh?”

A trip... with her? How annoying...

“We believe that you two should go on a road trip, and then you two would be able to get to know each other more.”

I let out a small sign and straight after my dad gripped my shirt even tighter. I’m going to go mad.

“Oppa, what’s better is that we’ll be going together. Just us two and you’ll be driving.”

Oh my gosh... this is ridiculous... freaking hell... kill me now...

“H-How long is this road trip?”

“One week.”

“One week?!”

My dad gripped my shirt tighter and spelt out the word ‘behave’ on my back.

FML...

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~