Not forgotten.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

Okay, so when you read this chapter you're going to be like... "milktea_25, Y U do this?!" and- and... I'm am so sorry for that, I'll explain myself at the end of the chapter... so that I don't ruin anything =P

~~~~~~~~~Two months later~~~~~~~~~~

  • You and Hyunseung are still going strong.
  •  Hyuna has not forgotten about Hyunseung…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyuna approached Mi Yeon’s table with her arms crossed and holding a folder. Mi Yeon looked up at her suspiciously. They had a short stare off before Hyuna started tearing up.

“Mi Yeon sshi, I need your help,” Hyuna began to weep.

“What?” Mi Yeon said in an arrogant tone.

“May I?” Hyuna pointed to the seat opposite Mi Yeon.

“Go ahead.”

Hyuna sat down and she started crying.

“What is up with this girl?” Mi Yeon whispered to So Yeon.

“Oh! She’s sad…” Ji Yeon said in a sympathetic tone.

“No way… I didn’t know…” Mi Yeon said sarcastically.

Hyuna calmed down, “It’s-it’s Jenny…”

Hyuna placed the folder on the table and slid it over to Mi Yeon. Mi Yeon curiously opened the folder.

“What is this?”

Hyuna quickly slammed on the cover and closed the folder, “You can’t open it here! She’ll find out and I’ll be… in big trouble…”

Mi Yeon crossed her arms; “I’m starting to get a little bit impatient with you…” she looked at Hyuna’s name tag, “Hyun… Ah… sshi.”

Hyuna nodded her head frantically, “You know how Jenny is dating Hyunseung right?”

Mi Yeon rolled her eyes.

“Well-well, she broke up with him but kept it a secret but Hyunseung was interested in me and told me about it so that we can be together so anyways, I started dating him… I asked Jenny if it was okay and she seemed to be fine with it at first, until…”

“Until what?” Mi Yeon seemed curious.

“Until she approached me one day and told me to break up with Hyunseung,” Hyuna began crying.

“Aww… you poor thing, here’s a tissue,” said Ji Yeon as she handed Hyuna tissue.

“Thank you… anyways, I-I told her I couldn’t and then… and then she threatened to kill me!” Hyuna covered her face as she wept fake tears, “I-I didn’t know that she was this kind of person…”

“She’s a no one, she can’t kill you.”

Hyuna’s eyes widened, “That’s where you’re wrong!” Hyuna leant in towards the girls and whispered, “Inside the folder are documents on Jenny’s past. I did some research because I didn’t believe her when she told me that she was the daughter of a successful company…”

“What?!” Mi Yeon’s widened as she opened up the folder and pulled out the sheets of paper and read them.

“No way… her parents own LH Entertainment?!” So Yeon’s eyes scanned the papers.

“Why didn’t I find this earlier?”

“How can-? How?!”

Hyuna pointed to one of the documents with ‘shaky’ hands, “She-she said that she could hire people that could make my family’s life a living hell…”

Mi Yeon read the papers and scoffed, “This is just things written up on a Word document, as if anyone is going to believe that the straight-A student, Lee Jenny said these things. You’re just going to end up being virtually tortured by her fans.”

Hyuna then smirked but quickly changed back to her ‘sad’ face, “You didn’t look in the sleeves did you? That’s what we’re going to get her with…”

Mi Yeon put her hand in the sleeve and pulled out pictures, “What is this?”

“Blackmail,” So Yeon looked up, “You’re planning to blackmail her?”

“What? But the lighting is really good, isn’t it more like whitemail?” Ji Yeon asked.

“Shut up!” Mi Yeon glared at Ji Yeon before looking at the pictures, “This is perfect…”

“Please don’t tell anyone that I had these photos, I-I just wanted to make sure that I’ll be safe if I have these images.”

“Don’t worry, we’ve been harassed and bullied by Jenny for two years, we understand how you feel. You’ll be safe with us,” So Yeon assured Hyuna.

“Yeah…” Mi Yeon smirked, “Very safe indeed…”

Hyuna smiled as she looked at Mi Yeon.

Mi Yeon looked up and glared at Hyuna, “Go away, we can’t be seen with you because you’re like… poorer than us. Do you understand?”

“Umm… yes, I do. Thank you for listening to me,” Hyuna stood up.

“Whatever. Leave.”

“Bye,” Hyuna bowed before walking away.

Beyond3 all looked at the picture.

Mi Yeon shook her head, “Tsk tsk, a TEENAGE girl from a good, rich, powerful family, coming home with a boy at night and leaving with him in the morning?” Mi Yeon smirked, “Imagine how scandalous this will be if the pictures were to… I don’t know… got out?”

So Yeon smiled, “It would be the end of Lee.Jen.Ny.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again  I am so sorry for doing that... but in my defense, those two were technically happy for two months. But... I am thinking of doing a sequel because we haven't seen that many cute moments b/w Jenny and Hyunseung and I think the sequel will be reserved for that, so... just bear with me yeah? Please? Please? *Puppy eyes* Please?