Mr Dino!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

After having dinner with your parents and cleaning up, you were sitting on the couch with Gi Kwang watching TV.

“So, you two had your first kiss yet?” Gi Kwang asked straight out.

“Oppa!” your ears went bright red, “Why are you asking this?”

“What?” Gi Kwang looked at you with innocent eyes, “I just want to know how fast the relationship is…”

“Oppa, then let me ask you something, have you asked Som out yet?”

“What?” Gi Kwang’s cheeks went red and his ears soon turned a darker shade of red.

“What? I just want to know how fast your relationship is…”

“I’m not talking about this anymore,” said Gi Kwang as he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

You jumped up onto your knees and turned around on the couch, “Oppa! You know that Som likes you right? Why can’t you just ask her out?”

“We- I just haven’t found the right time yet.”

You rested your chin on your hand, “Well, let me tell you this then. My relationship, relative to yours and Som, it is going EXTREMELY fast.”

“Haha, very funny,” Gi Kwang smiled at you sarcastically he walked up to her and crouched down, “Come on,” he pouted, “tell me… imagine me as your older sister… Gi Kwang unni.”

You laughed, “Whoa, you have reached a level of overprotective.”

Gi Kwang pouted.

“Wait! There’s one person who you answer to,” Gi Kwang then ran into his room and ran out wearing a dinosaur pyjama.

You laughed, “Oh my gosh! Mr Dino!”

You smiled as Gi Kwang did cute faces as he slowly walked up to you, “An~nyeong Jenny ah!” Gi Kwang said in a cute voice, “It has been a while since we’ve long talked. Ppyong ppyong!”

“Anneong Mr Dino!” you waved, “It has been a long time.”

Gi Kwang then cupped his face with his hands, “So tell me Jenny ah, have you kissed Hyunseung sshi yet?”

You smirked, “Mr Dino, don’t you think it’s a bit strange that a teenage girl is talking to a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a dinosaur about her relationship with her boyfriend?”

Gi Kwang puffed up his cheeks and frowned as he stood up, “Fine, be like that! I’ll just delay me asking Som out then.”

You laughed, “Oppa, that’s your loss. Not mine. I’m… going to go back to my house now…”

You quickly got off the sofa and out to the yard and towards your house.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I took off my shoes and walked into the house and saw the dishes in the sink, far out! No way am I cleaning that up.

“Yah! Hyunseung! It’s your turn to wash the dishes!”

I remembered that Hyunseung wasn’t at home, “Oh right… I kicked him out of the house.”

I let out a small sad laugh and looked up at the clock. It was only 9pm.

“Should I call him to come home?” I asked myself, “Nah… I shouldn’t.”

This is the first time in a while that I’ve had the house to myself for a long time. Kind of peaceful, kind of lonely… So this is what it feels like to like someone… Stupid feeling, this is. I hate this feeling.

*I don’t want to be without you girl. Majimak insa-*

-------------Phone call--------------

Me: Hello?
Dong Woon: Yellow?
Me: *laughs* What?
Dong Woon: Aigoo… you’ve been at your music school for less than two years and you’ve already forgotten about the inside jokes at Chung Nam high?
Me: No, I would never forget it. Being invisible was the best thing since the invention of the music.
Dong Woon: Ahh… you and your saves. Well, I was just wondering if I could use your privileges at your school to work on some music.
Me: *gasps* you’re using me! You didn’t call to check up on me, you called to use me.
Dong Woon: Well, I’m only doing this because I want to enter your school.
Me: Really?! But if you make it, you’ll only be going for a year.
Dong Woon: Yeah but it’s the only choice I have, all my friends aren’t at Chung Nam anymore. Doo Joon hyung is graduating this year and you’ve already left to go to your music school.
Me: Ah… I’ll help. Anything for you Dong Woon
Dong Woon: Awesome! I’ll treat you to ice-cream tomorrow.
Me: Tomorrow? You want to go tomorrow?
Dong Woon: Yeah, I might as well get it done and over with as soon as possible so I can quickly send it to your school.
Me: Wah! I can’t believe that you’re trying out for my school. Third year of high school is going to be awesome if you make it into the school.
Dong Woon: I know right!
Me: You have connection with me so you don’t have to worry but that doesn’t mean you can slack off.
Dong Woon: So how’ve you been since I last saw you?
Me: *laughs* You saw me yesterday after school. We went after school. Plus, I have that fancafé blog thing that was set up by the… pirates…
Dong Woon: Ahh… your fanclub… it’s so strange how they call themselves pirates. Oh! You know that one approached me the other day, one of the three representative pirates… *laughs*
Me: Um… what’d he look like?
Dong Woon: Let’s see… blonde. Short. *laughs*
Me: Yoseob sunbae… Ahahaha. Oh an overprotective scale, he’s about as high up as Gi Kwang oppa.
Dong Woon: I just realised that when and if, I go to your school, I’ll get to lean on you in class again! Like the old times where I was lazy. Far out, since the day you left, I had no one to lean on so I had to actually sit up straight.
Me: Maybe you shouldn’t come to my school *giggles*
Dong Woon: *gasps* how could you say such a thing?! I’m hurt Jenny! Hurt!
Me: *laughs*
Dong Woon: Alrighty, I should leave you to go to bed now. It’s almost 9:30 and you probably still haven’t put on your facemask yet.
Me: Ahh… you know me so well…
Dong Woon: Also, because you’re not laughing. You always crack up when you wear on your mask. I will never know the reason why.
Me: And it’ll stay that way.
Dong Woon: Okay, bye Jenny. See you at your school?
Me: Meet me at my school, in casual clothes, at around 4:30.
Dong Woon: Okay, thank you chingu-yah!
Me: AH! I’ve gone deaf…
Dong Woon: Bye.
Me: Bye!

--------------End of phone call----------------

Ahh… another friend to sit with next year! That means everyone will have a partner and I won’t have to sit alone anymore! Stupid bromance between Junhyung and Hyunseung… Poor Landy who has to put up with it…

­~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~