Or...

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

“HOLY CRAP YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE!” Som shouted out as she stood in front of Gi Kwang’s house.

“I did not see that coming...” said Junhyung as he put his head back as he stared at your house.

“So... you didn’t want us to tell everyone, you are rich?!” Landy asked you.

You nodded your head, “I just don’t want everyone to befriend because of the cha-ching cha-ching that I had.”

“Jenny... when you said that your parents owned a company, I wasn’t expecting this.”

“Here’s another shocker then,” Gi Kwang appeared out of nowhere in his school uniform, “The big house is my house. Jenny’s house is behind mine.”

Everyone’s eyes widened.

“What are we waiting for then?” said Landy as she ran towards the gate.

Everyone moved closer to your gate but you and Gi Kwang walked behind them.

“New friends on the first day. Three to be in fact,” Gi Kwang said in a proud tone, “Impressive Lee Jenny.”

You smiled as you put two fingers up, “This shows that I am not completely socially awkward.”

Gi Kwang laughed, “Well, let’s open the gates before they start climbing over it.”

“Alrighty guys, move it so I can open the gates,” you said as you pulled out your keys.

You walked through the gates followed closely by Landy and Junhyung. Som was about to walk in, the gate starting closing and Gi Kwang quickly stepped forward and kept it open for her.

“Ladies first,” said Gi Kwang as he gestured Som to come in first.

Som let out a small, quiet squeal before walking in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wait, so the really nice man and lady weren’t your parents,” Landy asked you.

“And Gi Kwang oppa is the brother that you talked about this morning?”

“Yepp.”

“Wait so Gi Kwang hyung is your brother,” said Junhyung in a confused tone.

“No... he’s the son of the really nice man an lady. I’ve been living with the really nice man and lady for 8 years now so technically, they are also my parents. If they are my parents, then their son would have to be my brother.”

Everyone nodded their head.

“Wait, so do you just live in this house by yourself?” Junhyung asked in a worried tone.

You nodded your head, “Yeah. It’s pretty safe, there’s a walkie talkie almost everywhere in this house so if anything happens, I can call them straight away.”

“Whoa, that’s so cool!” Landy said happily, “You’re like the rich but totally cool, not mean girl.”

You stood up, laughed and bow, “Thank you.”

You sat back down and looked at the guys seriously, “Guys, you seriously, seriously have to keep this a secret. I really don’t want Mi Yeon pretending to be friends with me or trying to be one. I just want to be thought of a scholarship student and if people assume that I’m poor, then so bit it.”

Som started clapping, “Whoa! What a good speech. Whoot!”

“Oh Som...” said Junhyung as he rubbed his forehead as he smiled lightly.

“I guess I should make a comment...” Landy hesitated, “We are all keeping your secret and... WE ARE SO GOING TO BE BEST OF FRIENDS!”

Junhyung nodded his head, “I guess we will be then...”