Beyond3 and fans

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

“How awesome is it that not only are we in the same compulsory class, we are all in the same music composition class, Som and I have piano classes together and Jenny and Junhyung have vocal classes together.”

“Well, I think the school had to do that. They had to put at least two scholarship students in a class together,” said Som laughed.

“Ahh... speaking of the poor,” Mi Yeon appeared in front of your group along with two other people, “Here they are.”

Mi Yeon smirked as she leant in front of you, “Let me introduce to you, two other people you should be intimidated by, this is Park Ji Yeon and Park So Yeon.”

“We’re twins! But not identical, because we look different,” said Ji Yeon.

“Should have just kept quiet after ‘twins’,” said So Yeon as she rolled her eyes.

“But since you guys were too out of the loop to figure out, in middle school, we were the top girl group at school, known as Beyond 3,” said Mi Yeon as she lifted up her chin.

“What?” Som had a confused look on her face.

“Let me explain it means-”

“It represents the three ‘yeon’s in your names,” you interrupted, “And they want you to be like them so they put ‘be’ in front of it, thus you get the name,  Be ‘yeon’ three which sounds like in English, beyond three.”

Mi Yeon glared at you, “So you think you know everything?”

You shook your head, “No, I don’t know everything because no one know everything, I do however, know some things and some of those some things include the origins of your group name.”

Ji Yeon had a confused look on her face as she went over what you just said, Mi Yeon was glaring at you and So Yeon was looking pretty for everyone.

“Alrighty everyone, please get seated so we can actually jump straight into class.”

“Sorry, but it looks like you’re going to have to sit in the front again,” said Junhyung as he waved at the girls.

Mi Yeon eyed everyone in your group, “Whatever, you guys are seriously lame.”

You scoffed, “Who uses the word ‘lame’ nowadays?”

“It’s so stupid how the first argument between them and us, was that we got to the seat first and they got mad.”

Landy nudged you, “Hey, how did you figure out their name thingy? We haven’t even met them before.”

You smiled, “Oh, well… I kind of cheated. My parent’s company turned them down for a sponsorship.”

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I am seriously so surprised; all the teachers here favour the scholarship students. Like, in music composition class, the teacher basically pretended that ‘Beyond 3’ never existed.

“Oh my gosh, the food here is so good!” Som smiled as she chewed on the food.

“I know! Cafeteria food in my old school was never like this,” Landy nodded her head.

“It gets better each day!” said Junhyung as looked at the food lovingly.

“Shh!” I kept looking down at my food, “Eating…”

“Look, F4 is enjoying good food for the first time in their lives.”

Seriously?! Why does she have to pop out of nowhere? Is that like a bad person thing? Does every bad person possess the trait of popping out of nowhere?

“Don’t you guys have an eating disorder to attend to?” I asked them in an annoyed tone.

“FYI, we are dieting, not starving ourselves,” said So Yeon as she stepped forward so that she was now directly in front of me.

Mi Yeon pushed So Yeon back, “You know, I’ve tried to find out the background on each and every one of you but I only seem to have dirt on Landy and Junhyung. I can understand why I wouldn’t have any on your Australian friend but I seem to have no dirt on you.”

Of course she wouldn’t, I was practically invisible in my old school. My old school probably didn’t even know I existed so; me singing would have been something no one ever thought about.

“Of course you wouldn’t, I never go outside unless it’s for school or tutoring, I always avoid messes and I have a shower every day, twice a day. So, it would be hard to find any dirt on me.”

Mi Yeon gave me an you’ve-got-to-be-kidding-me look.

“You are such a joke.”

“Correction, she tells the joke,” said Junhyung as he chuckled, “Remember that time you did the impersonation of…” Junhyung began laughing to himself.

I laughed along with Junhyung even though I swear; I’ve never done any impersonation of anyone… I find it so strange, why would these people want to dig up on people’s background? It’s not like it will help them or anything.

Mi Yeon crossed her arms, “It doesn’t matter, for all we know. You might be so poor that no one really wanted to get to know you. That’s why there’s nothing on you.”

“That’s what Bruno Mars, B.O.B and Jay Park said,” I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

Som and Landy put their hands up and I high-fived them.

“Whoa, she’s so charismatic…” I heard a guy whisper.

“I think I have a new crush…”

“Jenny is awesome…”

“Yeah… but I like Som… I like foreign girls.”

“Landy is funny and she’s my type.”

“Junhyung looks so cold… yet so warm…” I heard a girl sigh.

It looks like we’re getting some fans and I wouldn’t be surprised.

“Don’t get too comfortable with these compliments, you might hear them but you will never ever be cool within this school.”

Crazy person… speaks crazy things…

 “I’m pretty sure, coming into this school as scholarship students, we were well aware that we weren’t going to be cool within this school,” said Junhyung as he stood up, carrying his tray.

“Come on guys, let’s go eat somewhere else or have you lost your appetite as well?”

I stood up and nodded my head, “I’ve lost my appetite.”

“Me too,” said Som and Landy at the same time.

We all followed Junhyung out to the cafeteria where we were bombarded with… I guess I can now confidently say ‘fans’.

“Jenny! You are so beautiful!”

“Junhyung ah, best looking ever!” *Note they are 15*

“Landy be mine!”

“Som, my English is good!”

“Jenny! Go out with me!”

Som nudged me, “Holy crap, there’s a lot of people screaming out your name.”

“I am surprised, first week in and we have fans,” said Junhyung as he smiled and waved.

“Oh gosh, imagine how they would react if they heard us sing, rap or play the piano,” I said as I tried to find my way to my next class.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~