Phase 1 and 2!

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

-----Two days ago-----

~~~~~Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~

“Oppa! Let’s go fishing today!”

I whined as I laid in my bed. I seriously don’t want to go anywhere.

“I don’t feel like going! Go without me!”

Hye Ryung let out a moan... okay... the way I said it sounded so wrong but it was more like a whine... yeah. Let me reword that, Hye Ryung whined.

“You don’t feel like shopping, you don’t feel like gaming, you don’t feel like playing tennis, you don’t feel like swimming, you don’t feel like go-kart racing and you didn’t feel like going karaoke... Why?”

I really wished she would just leave me alone. Can’t she just get the hint that I really-REALLY do not want to go? Why is so persistent?

I rubbed my temples as I closed my eyes and focused on the song I’m listening to.

“OPPA! LET’S GO SOMEWHERE TODAY! Five days has passed and we haven’t done anything...”

Is there no way to escape her voice? She is so annoying... I want to cry...

“Hyunseung oppa! Let’s enjoy the last two days of this trip, neh?”

That’s when the ingenious plan struck me. I quickly sat up on my bed and pulled out all the draws and threw them onto the bed.

“Umm... I think you’re right Hye Ryung.” I shouted out as I pulled out my luggage bag from my bag.

“Oh! Really?! That’s great! Let’s go to the city and buy some things for a BBQ.”

I could hear Hye Ryung jump in joy.

“Why don’t we go to the beach?” I suggested. Please agree, I need you to agree for my plan to work.

“OMO! I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO THE BEACH WITH YOU! KYA!”

Yes! Phase 1: Get Hye Ryung to agree to go to the beach, success! Okay, time for phase 2: Get Hye Ryung to go to the beach before me.

“Luckily I bought this really nice bikini to the trip! You’ll really like it!”

No I will not. I like more conservative girls. Not all high school boys like girls in bikinis. Okay... we are but not all of us are comfortable with it. For example, me.

“Hyunseung oppa! I’m going to get change.”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just take your time.”

I didn’t have time to fold all my clothes; I just shoved them into my luggage bag and threw my belongings into the car. I got across to the other side by jumping on the bed. I quickly got changed into a t-shirt and some beach shorts, and for your information, they go to the knees. I grabbed my sunnies from my bag and hung them on my shirt. I wore my bag on and reached for the door.

Ah! I forgot my luggage! I slowly opened the door and checked for any signs of Hye Ryung. I didn’t see her so I opened the door fully.

“Hye Ryung! Take your time okay?” I shouted out as I quickly ran to the closet next to the front door. I opened it and placed my bag into closet. I was making so much nice, I swear even Hye Ryung probably heard me.

“Oppa! I’m done!”

I jumped in shock as I turned around to see Hye Ryung. Thank god she was wearing casual clothes over her swimwear.

“Hyunseung oppa, what are you doing?”

“I-I um...”

“You aren’t thinking of going without me are you?”

I shook my head innocently, “Nope. But...” I quickly ran up to her and put my arm around her shoulder as I tried to lead her out of the house, “why don’t you leave without me? I feel kind of bad for not hanging out with you so... as a way to make it up for you, I want to prepare something for you.”

Hye Ryung hugged me. Damn it! I was off guard... I feel so violated... her hand is moving up and down my back.

“Aww... that is so nice of you...”

I pushed her away lightly and smiled, “So why don’t you leave so I can prepare?”

I led her to the door and even opened it for her, “So, I was thinking why don’t you take the bus and find a really nice beach. Text me and I’ll drive up and meet you.”

“Why can’t I take the car?”

I lead her out to the front yard, “Because it would be really weird if I went with your present on public transport.”

Hye Ryung immediately nodded her head, “Okay. I’ll go first then. Bye oppa!”

I quickly let go of Hye Ryung and ran towards the house. Phase 2, success! I pulled the curtain open a little to check if she was there or not. But she was still there, her and her bodyguard, aka the driver in the car. She waved at me and I hesitantly and awkwardly waved back to her. Hurry up and leave please!

~~~~~End of Hyunseung’s POV~~~~~