What's up with her?

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

“Holy crap, her brother is scary,” Hyunseung said to Junhyung.

“I know the first thing he said to me was ‘are you planning to date my sister?’.” said Junhyung as he shuddered, remembering back to their first meeting.

You rolled your eyes, “Don’t act as if you don’t do that to all my fans.”

“So what is the deal with this?” Hyunseung asked, “You know, with her so called ‘fans’.”

“Well, you know in other schools, how there’s the cool guy and girls throw themselves at him. Jenny is kind of like that,” Som explained.

“You know, we should leave you two on your own so that you two can make a debut as a couple!” said Landy as she smiled happily.

“What?” you asked in a shocked tone.

“It has to be believable. A couple going to school together, it’s totally believable.”

“We should probably leave you two alone now. Bye!”

Junhyung saluted as he and the others turned around and walked off.

“Wait! Don’t leave me with her!”

You glared at Hyunseung, “Don’t leave me with her?! I should be the one that’s saying it!”

“Whatever, we should get going,” Hyunseung walked off in the other direction.

“Hey idiot, school is in this direction.”

Hyunseung turned around and crossed his arm, “Yeah, but the shops are this way.”

“Shops?”

“I need to shop it for glasses?”

“What? Why did you not bring your glasses with you when you ran away? How on earth can you see?”

“Not prescription glasses, the ones with no lenses,” Hyunseung smiled.

“What? You’re joking right? School starts at 7. It’s already 6:15. We have to get there early because you’re a new student.”

“How far is the house from the school?”

“I’m not telling you, otherwise you’ll say ‘we have plenty of time’ and walk off.”

“Oh, so we do have plenty of time…” Hyunseung smiled as he walked off.

You put one hand on your forehead and the other on your hip, “What kind of mess did I get myself into?”

After some hesitation, you ran after Hyunseung, “Yah! Wait for me!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Hyunseung were walking towards the school after getting Hyunseung his glasses. You were thinking up of things to yell at Hyunseung and Hyunseung was drinking his ice tea. You suddenly pushed Hyunseung causing him to stumble towards the road.

Hyunseung quickly turned his head and glared at you, “Yah! Are you crazy?!”

You were breathing heavily as you narrowed your eyes at Hyunseung, “Within two days, TWO DAYS!” you put two fingers in front of Hyunseung’s face, “I spent exactly 607 655 won on you! In my 16 years on this earth, I have never spent that much in such a short amount of time before!”

You pulled Hyunseung behind the bushes.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

You grabbed Hyunseung by the collar and eyed him, “You better pay me back.”

Hyunseung’s face was covered with fear.

You let go of his shirt, “You are driving me nuts and you haven’t even said anything!” You pushed him against the wall, “The school is straight ahead, you can just learn to do things yourself. Mr I-am-so-independent-because-I-ran-away-from-home-by-myself.”

“That’s a long name.”

“Urgh!”

You straightened out your shirt and walked out of the bushes. You brushed the dirt off your bag and mumbled things to yourself as you walked off.

Hyunseung jumped out of the bushes and fixed his hair as he looked down at his ice tea and smiled, “She threw me around like that and not one single drop of ice tea was spilt.”

Meanwhile, you walked into the school and were greeted by L.Joe.

“Oh!” you smiled, “This is a pleasant surprise. What’s up L.Joe?”

“Not much…” L.Joe smiled shyly.

You chuckled to yourself.

L.Joe shrugged, “Well, you know, I’m a man of view words.”

“I agree! You didn’t even stand up when people were congratulating you for coming in the top 5 in the exams.”

L.Joe laughed as he covered his face, “I came 5th though...”

You lightly pushed his shoulder, “Try better next time then. You still have a year left to beat Junhyung and take third place.”

“You came later than usual. Teacher Yang is probably waiting for us.”

Your eyes widened, “Oh! I totally forgot about our extra vocal lesson this morning. We should get going!”

You and L.Joe ran off to class.