Applying the rules.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

Whoot! Today is the 12th of November which means... the Kpop Festival is happening in Sydney today! Me and the real Jenny will be going if you're going, I hope we get to see you! Wait... you guys don't know what we look like XD ahahaha We'll be in the VIP seats (because we're lazy). Wah!! I'm so excited right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked out of your room with a pen and notepad.

“We’re starting off with my rules first,” said Hyunseung as he shoved potato chips into his mouth.

“You’re getting crumbs onto the floor!” you said as you pulled out a tissue and picked up the crumbs, “Which takes me to rule one. Clean after your mess immediately or suffer cleaning up all by yourself on cleaning day.”

You started writing the rule down.

“That’s fair,” Hyunseung nodded his head. As he put more chips into his mouth, crumbs fell onto the sofa and your eyes widened as you pointed at it.

“No! I’m cleaning that up!” Hyunseung pulled out a lot of tissue and picked up the crumbs.

“Oh! You’re wasting our resources!”

“That’s not fair! I’m cleaning it up right now…” Hyunseung whined, “You can’t do that! The rules said immediately!”

You laughed.

“What?” Hyunseung looked at you.

“It’s just funny seeing you freak out.”

Hyunseung made a face at you and mumbled things to himself.

“We should also make a rule that, I don’t go into your room and you don’t go into mine. How’s that?”

Hyunseung nodded his head, “Oh! And if anyone breaks that rule then they must be the other person’s slave for… a week.”

“Get me water,” you said in a casual tone.

“What? No! You get your own water.”

“You went into my room today,” you smirked, “So don’t you think that you should start doing your job?”

Hyunseung gasped as he looked at you, wide-eyed.

“What? You said it yourself. And I quote; if anyone breaks that rule then they must be the other person’s…” you pretended to think, “Ah! That’s right! Slave for a week!”

“You-!” Hyunseung glared at you before standing up and letting out a long sigh, “I freaking hate you!”

“Tell me something I don’t know. Now hurry up and get me water,” you said in an impatient tone.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes before walking off to the kitchen.

You smiled mischievously, “A slave for a week… this will be fun.”

------------------The next day----------------

“Hyunseung!” you called out from the living room.

“What?” Hyunseung said in a grumpy tone as he stepped out of his room.

“Can you run over to Som’s house and ask her to meet me at the library so we can work on our assignment?”

“What?” Hyunseung furrowed his eyebrows at you.

“I said. As my servant, slave, worker, whatever you want to call it. Go over to Som’s house and tell her to meet me inside the library before 8.”

“What?!”

“Do-you-understand-Korean?” you stretched out the words.

“You-you. Don’t you have a phone?”

You smiled innocently as you held up your phone before pouting, “It ran out of batteries and I can’t find the charger…”

Hyunseung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, “Are you seriously going to make me go all the way to her house?”

“Yes,” you nodded your head, “Why would I waste my breath if I wasn’t serious? Now go.”

“But I have to get ready for school!”

“You’re my servant... anyways, you’re all dressed and you’ve had breakfast.”

You looked at Hyunseung with glaring eyes and glanced over at the door in hope that Hyunseung would get the hint and leave.

“It’s hot… are you seriously going to make me run?”

“It’s your punishment… are you seriously going to make me repeat myself?” you raised one eyebrow.

“How do you even do that?” Hyunseung looked at you with a what-the-heck look.

“Do what? Be mean to you? That’s easy, I just think of the time you BLACKMAILED me!”

“Do you always have to bring that up? It happened, build a bridge and get over it.”

 “Oh, so we’re going with that then, aye?” you crossed your arms, “Okay then, so you became my slave a few days ago. It happened, build a bridge and get over it.”

Hyunseung placed his hands on his hips and glared at you.