Newton's law of motion.

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

You were doing your homework when you heard music playing from Hyunseung’s room. You didn’t hesitate to grab press play on your iPod dock and continued doing your work. A few minutes later, you heard Hyunseung’s song get louder. You turned your music louder and smiled as you picked up your pen. Hyunseung probably did the same as your song could no longer be heard over his. In anger, you pressed downed on the volume button and glared at it while mumbling about Hyunseung.

“Aish! This is so loud! Umma and appa might be able to hear me from here…”

You pulled out several draws before finding ear muffs and placed them over your ears. “Hopefully, that will shut him out.”

You were doing your work happily when Hyunseung came storming in.

“Yah! Turn your music down!” Hyunseung shouted but you didn’t hear him.

Hyunseung frowned as he walked towards you and pulled your earmuffs off your head. You head turned sharply as you glared at him.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” you shouted over the music.

“TURN OFF YOUR MUSIC!”

“WHAT?” you pretended not to hear him.

Hyunseung’s eyebrow knitted together as he pulled out the plug.

“Yah! I was listening to that.”

Hyunseung gave you the are-you-serious? look, “Don’t lie to me, you were wearing earmuffs.”

Hyunseung shoved the earmuffs in your face. You whacked him his arm away and glared at him.

“I don’t care; you’re the one turning the music up so loudly.”

“Well, I was doing this thing called relaxing. You should try it some time.”

“Relaxing?! Something that’s over 80 decibels is not relaxing! It’s more like a one way ticket to HEARING NOTHING-LAND!”

“Whoa! Don’t start yelling at me, you’re just too uptight?”

“Uptight?!” you looked at Hyunseung, wide-eyed in disbelief, “How dare you call me uptight.”

Hyunseung crossed his arms, “You’re right, how can you be when you don’t even clean the house!”

You threw your hands up in the air, “CLEANING DAY IS THURSDAY!”

“Who chooses Thursday as a cleaning day?” Hyunseung asked in disbelief.

“I chose it! So shut up!” you grabbed your earmuffs in a hostile manner and pushed Hyunseung, “Get out of my room! Get out!”

“Don’t touch me!” Hyunseung knitted his eyebrows.

“Then go out on your own accord. Get out!”

Hyunseung shrugged and sat down on the spot. Your jaw dropped as you crossed your arms.

“Why are you not getting out?”

“I just want to annoy you.”

“Why are you this?” you whined you kicked him lightly. As soon as you kicked him, he flinched and fell backs and laid down on the ground.

“Aish! Get up!” you stomped your foot on the ground.

Hyunseung stuck his tongue out at you and laid on the ground, wriggling as he tried to get comfortable. You took in a deep breath and glared at Hyunseung as you stretched your arms.

“I am going to kill you…”

Hyunseung tilted his head, “Are you sure? I mean… it’s going to dirty your floor.”

“It’s timber… I watch crime shows… I can clean it off,” you said through your teeth.

“Oh… I’m so scared…” Hyunseung mocked you.

“Fine, I am going to use Newton’s first law?,” you nodded your head, “First law of motion to get you out of the room.”

“Never paid attention in class. So surprise me.”

You smirked as you grabbed him by the legs and started dragging him out of your room.

“What the heck?!” Hyunseung had a confused look on his face.

“Well- let me tell you,” you grunted as you pulled Hyunseung across the floor, “an object will remain stationary or at a constant speed – unless acted upon by a net unbalanced – force! Gosh! For a guy with skin and bones, you are heavy!”

“You’re not the only one who had martial arts 101 as a kid.”

You managed to drag Hyunseung out the door, with a lot of screaming and yelling. You pulled him out to the living room and let go. Hyunseung stood up furiously and glared at you.

“Yah! You could have ripped my shirt!”

“Not me, friction.”

“Why are you like this?” Hyunseung whined.

“What? You didn’t respect my boundaries! I specifically told you to give me space!”

“Well you didn’t have to be so violent!” Hyunseung raised his voice at you.

You both heard someone clear their voice and turned to see Gi Kwang looking at you, half amused, half worried.

“Hyunseung-sshi, we’ve met twice and you’ve really left really big impressions on me.”

“Oh… hyung…” Hyunseung said nervously, “D-did you hear our little argument?”

“Well, I heard about the boundary thing…”

“Oppa…” you pouted.

“Now, are you making my Jenny upset?” Gi Kwang walked up to you and put his arms around you, “Yah Jenny ah, don’t let him piss you off. We Lees like to keep our cool, remember?”

You nodded your head obediently.

“I really didn’t mean to upset Jenny…”

Gi Kwang smiled, “It’s okay. I’m no expert at relationships but can I just say that you two need to set up rules? Sometimes telling each other the boundaries straight out is better than just dealing with in with discomfort.”

You put your hand on Gi Kwang’s back and nodded your head, “Wow, that’s some really powerful stuff… for a single person.”

You laughed and Hyunseung chuckled with hand in front of his mouth.

“Yah!” Gi Kwang narrowed his eyes at you, “It’s nice to see that you are happy because of me.”

“Thank you oppa. We should go and make our rules now,” you hinted Gi Kwang to leave.

Gi Kwang clapped his hands together, “So, what do you guys want to include in your list of rules?”

You let out a sigh, “Oppa, I just hinted for you to leave.”

Gi Kwang had a confused look on his face, “What? Oh! I get it… okay… sorry my bad. I’ll go now.”