Boy "friend"... meets boy "brother"

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

You slowly opened Hyunseung’s door. You saw Hyunseung lying; face down on the pillow as you walked towards him. You looked around the room as you were trying to look for something to poke him with. You picked up his toothbrush and wiped the toothbrush on the blanket as you looked at it with disgust.

“Yah! Wake up!” you poked him with the toothbrush, “We have to take you to school.”

Hyunseung moaned as he pulled the blanket over his head, “What do you mean ‘take me to school’?”

You pulled the blanket back and saw Hyunseung’s . You quickly pulled it back and kicked him off the bed, “Yes. Don’t think that just because you found a place to stay, you can avoid school. Yesterday, while you were raiding my fridge, I managed to enrol you into my school.”

Hyunseung turned around and looked at you, “Seriously? I’m going to school?”

You nodded your head, “Why else do you think I came in here to wake you up?”

You threw the uniform at Hyunseung, “You’re taller than my brother... and your legs are long... but your waist is a bit thin so I had to get someone to fix up your pants for you. As for your shirt, it’s spring, almost summer so if your sleeve is shorter, it doesn’t matter.”

As you walked out, Hyunseung sat up on the bed and covered his chest, “Oh my gosh... I feel so violated...”

He moaned as he got out of bed and dawdled to the bathroom. Hyunseung got changed and was in the middle of brushing his teeth when you came knocking hard, on the door.

“Whah?! I’m in the middle of brushing my teeth!”

You kept twisting the doorknob and banging the door, “Ah! Quickly get out!”

“You had your time in the toilet already! Let me have my time! Aish!”

“My brother is coming! Aish! Get out! My brother is going to freak out when he sees you brushing YOUR teeth in MY bathroom! Now open up! My brother is coming!” you said in a scared tone.

“Okay! Just wait a sec!”

You whined, “Argh! There’s no time! My brother has already opened the gate to my house! Quickly!”

“My gosh! Just hang on! I’ll be out soon!”

Suddenly you barged into the bathroom, shocking Hyunseung who still had his toothbrush in his mouth.

“How did you get in?”

“I have a key now come on!” You grabbed Hyunseung’s toothbrush and yanked it out of his mouth.

“Ow!”

“Spit,” you said while putting the toothbrush under the running tap.

“What?”

“Spit out the excess toothpaste, spit!”

You poured some water into a cup and handed it to Hyunseung.

“Rinse!”

Hyunseung, in confusion, obediently rinsed and you grabbed a towel and wiped his mouth.

“To the living room!”

You pulled Hyunseung out to the living room as you glanced out the window. You both sat down on the couch and you let out a sigh of relief.

“Here’s your bag,” you threw a bag a Hyunseung, hitting him in the face with it.

“What took you so long?”

“I had to put on BB cream.”

“What? You’re a guy, you don’t need it.”

“A guy still needs to look presentable on his first day at school.”

You face-palmed yourself, “Dear god...”

“Jenny ah! Let’s go to- Who is this?” you turned around to see Gi Kwang’s face turn pale.

“Oppa,” you stood up smiling, “this is my boyfriend, Hyunseung.”

Gi Kwang smiled hesitantly, “Oh... very nice to meet you, Hyunseung...”

Hyunseung stood up and bowed, “Nice to meet you too.”

You stepped on Hyunseung foot.

“Um... hyung. Nice to meet you too hyung.”

“When-when did he get in? I don’t remember letting anyone in.”

You walked up to Gi Kwang, “I let him in. He came to make me breakfast, isn’t that sweet?”

“I-I always make you breakfast…”

“Don’t worry hyung, it’s just for today.”

“Oppa, we have to get to school so please, if you don’t mind,” you smiled as you grabbed Hyunseung’s hand and walked towards the front door.

“Bye oppa!”

“Bye hyung,” said Hyunseung as he nervously bowed to Gi Kwang.

Gi Kwang smiled but as soon as you put your head down to wear on your shoes, Gi Kwang gave Hyunseung the evil eyes.

“I’m watching you.” Gi Kwang mouthed to Hyunseung. Hyunseung nodded his head as he slipped on his shoes.

When you and Hyunseung closed the door, Gi Kwang looked around your house.

“Did my sister just abandon me, a person who has been with her for 8 year for some guy who she has only met for less than half a month?”