So happy =D

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

~~~~~Som’s POV~~~~~

I am so shocked right now! And a little bit… happy! Gi Kwang is holding my hand… he is holding my hand! Argh! Is this reality or a fantasy? He’s actually holding my hand and smiling and he actually wanted to do it! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

I felt my cheeks burn up as Gi Kwang opened the door for me. Oh my gosh! He’s such a gentleman. I decided to speak up since everything seems to be a rush right now.

“Um… oppa, I really need to work on the talent quest…”

Gi Kwang shook his head, “Don’t worry about it, I’ll help you with it afterwards. Plus, pyjama shopping won’t take that long and my uni classes are off so I can help you all day.”

He smiled at me. He smiled at me! Oh my gosh… it’s so cute… he’s so cute.

“Umm… Som, you’re gonna have to get into the car for us to go pyjama shopping.”

“Oh, yeah.”

I opened the door and got in and put on my seatbelt. I don’t get why he wants to go pyjama shopping… it’s not something that’s like… important, but then again I didn’t really need help for the talent quest. I just really wanted an excuse to talk to him.

Lately, Jenny hasn’t been exactly helping me with the whole Gi Kwang thing. She’s just really wrapped up in her songs and so… evidently, there’s no time for me. I guess I can’t make her always in charge of getting me to talk to Gi Kwang.

“So what do you think? What animal suits me the best?”

“Hm… I think you look good as any animal,” I blushed.

Gi Kwang laughed, “I do, don’t I? So… I was thinking, what are you planning to do in the holidays?”

“Me?”

Omo! He’s asking about my holidays, he wants to go on an outing with me right? Maybe we’ll get closer… maybe we’ll date! Gah! Calm down Som, calm down…

I shrugged casually, “Nothing much, most likely I’ll be at home working on my piano skills or teaching piano lessons.”

Gi Kwang nodded his head, “Fun summer.”

I laughed at Gi Kwang’s sarcasm, he’s so cute and funny… no wonder why I have a crush on him… he’s so perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gi Kwang is still holding my hand. He’s been holding my hand since got out of the car. I think I’ve gotten quite used to it… it feels so nice to hold his hands without being awkward or anything… I slightly don’t feel like the ‘forever alone’ person in the group. But he has to ask me out! Why isn’t he asking me out already?

“How about this one?” Gi Kwang picked up a hamster PJ.

I bit my bottom lip, “Hmm… I don’t think so…”

“Okay then…” Gi Kwang stuck his tongue out as he concentrated on picking out the clothes. Seriously, I wanted to faint. He’s so hot… No Som! Concentrate on shopping!

I quickly grabbed out these green PJs and put it up in front of Gi Kwang, “Um… how about this?”

“Um…” Gi Kwang grabbed them off me, “Let’s look for something else…”

“Ahh… you’re right…” I nodded my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay, okay. How about this one?” Gi Kwang walked out of the change room in rabbit PJs.

I laughed and shook my head, “Too girly…”

Gi Kwang let out a sigh and walked towards me to get the next PJs which were blue kangaroo PJs.

I smiled at him and crossed my fingers, “Hope this one works.”

“Me too… changing into so many is making me so sweaty…”

I saw him take off the top half of the PJs and saw his muscles… oh my gosh… I feel like such a right now… oh my gosh…

I waited for Gi Kwang to get changed, he walked out and I quickly nodded my head, it’s just so hot… the stalls are like outside and I just can’t handle the heat… Ha! And yet I come from Australia. Gi Kwang got changed and went out to pay for it.

“That’s 16 000won please.”

“Ahh, can I get another pink of these please?” Gi Kwang asked.

“For Jenny?” I asked.

Gi Kwang laughed before pinching my nose, “For you silly.”

“For me?!” I asked in a surprised tone as I followed Gi Kwang out the stall.

Gi Kwang nodded his head, “Yeah, I mean…” Gi Kwang started to go red.

I couldn’t tell if that was because of the heat and because he tried on too many clothes or was he blushing…

I was waiting for him to say something; my heart was beating so fast… I think he’s going to ask me out… but I don’t know! Far out, confess already! Confess to me already! I looked at Gi Kwang, with hope, with hope that he’ll say something.

“You mean…” I tried to get the sentence going.

Gi Kwang did his eye smile at me and I wanted to let out a daydreaming sigh, “I mean… you do want us to be a couple right?”

Want us to be a couple right? Of course I want us to be a couple! Far out, I’ve been waiting for this day since… since… close to forever!

I grabbed Gi Kwang’s hand and pulled him into a hug, “You idiot…”

I smiled to myself happily, “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for that.”

Gi Kwang hugged me back, “Me too, Som… me too.”

I let hesitantly let go of Gi Kwang, “We can totally forget about the talent quest for today.”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded my head, “I made it up because I wanted to talk to you so that we could be closer.”

Gi Kwang laughed, “I got us to do the pyjama shopping so we could be closer…”

I was so happy I pulled in for another hug, “I am so happy right now…”

Oh my gosh! He’s mine!

~~~~~End of Som’s POV~~~~~