Oh Boy!

The Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL's POV

I immediately went to SeungRi's office after I left.  I needed to tell him what was going on.

"Hey babe, what brings you here?" SeungRi opened his arms to me as he stepped up to me.  He hugged me tight and kissed me on the forehead.

I looked up at him and said seriously, "We need to talk."

The smile on his face instantly faded away, "Something's wrong?"  He pulled me over to the sofa and we sat down.

I exhaled slowly and said, "I found out what's the problem."

SeungRi looked me in the eyes and immediately understood what I meant, "You found out?  How?"

I let out a sigh and said, "The problem came to the door!"

"Huh?"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "It's Krystal."

"WHAT?" SeungRi shouted in shock.

I pulled away from him little and nodded, "Yes, WE saw her earlier."

"We?  What do you mean by WE?  HILL?" He shouted again.

I pushed him away and said, "I'm sitting right next to you.  You don't have to shout, you know?"

He pulled me back close to him and said, "Sorry!  But I'm shocked.  What is that woman doing here?  How did she find Hill?  Were you there?  Did you punch her?  How's Hill?  My brother knows about this?"

He fired a bunch of questions at me without even stopped to breathe.  I laughed a little at him, and he yelled at me right away, "This is serious.  Stop laughing!"

I glared at him and said, "I know it's serious.  I'm laughing at you.  Not the situation."

He let out a heavy sigh and said, "Damn right that we have a situation here!  The impeccable timing of her showing up now.  What the heck is she doing here in Seoul anyway?"

I shrugged, "No idea.  She hasn't mentioned anything.  But I'm sure she is not here to celebrate an old friend's wedding."

"How is Hill?  Is she alright?" SeungRi asked in concern.

I shook my head, "Don't think so.  She told me Krystal appeared at the restaurant a few days ago when your brother and her went for dinner.  That snob literally grabbed your brother by the arm in front of Hill."

"WTH!  Seriously?  Krystal did that?"

I nodded, "She even came to the bridal shop today while Hill was trying on her gowns."

"Oh my god!  This woman is here to stir up trouble." SeungRi fell back to the sofa and said.

I leaned close to him and sighed a little, "I told Hill I would help deal with this snob.  Told her not to worry about a thing.  Assured her that your brother has moved on and he would never be provoked by this woman."

"But?" SeungRi looked at me and asked.  He seemed to know what I was to say.

I looked him back in the eyes and said, "Do you think your brother really has moved on?  He would not linger to that woman, right?  Coz I'm on Hill's side.  If he ever did anything to hurt Hill, I would not forgive him even though he is your brother."

SeungRi kissed me on the forehead and said, "I won't let that happen, babe.  He is my brother and I sure know who's best for him.  Anyone with eyes can see how Hill changed him.  Even my mother realizes it as well, no matter how much she doesn't want to admit that."

"Mmm..." I nodded.

"Babe..." He pulled away and said, "We need to find out what this woman is up to and KO her before she even makes a move."

I gave him an affirmative nod and said, "You read my mind.  I am thinking of the same thing."

He put up a proud smile, "Of course, babe.  We are meant to be.  Perfect for each other."

I blushed a little at his words.  He nibbled my chin and teased, "The mighty Kwon ChaeRin is blushing, huh?"

"Yahh..." I pushed his hand away and tried to stand up.

He pulled me back and said, "Where do you think you are going, babe?  You can never run away from me, you know?"  He tickled me on the waist as he said.  I couldn't help but laugh and tried hard to escape from him.

*  *  *

JiYong's POV

"Kwon ChaeRin, I've been waiting for you.  What time do you think it is now?" I called out for CL as she walked into the house.

"OMG!  You startled me.  What are you doing in the living room at this hour?" CL jumped on the sofa as she asked.

I threw her a quick glare, "I told you I've been waiting for you."

She immediately looked up at me as she probably sensed what I was about to ask.

"Do you have something to tell me?" I asked.

She gulped and hesitated.

"Do tell before I get upset!"

She gulped again.  As my little sister, she knew very well when I was not to be messed with.  She knew well that if she refused to spill I would probably explode.

CL let out a long sigh and said, "Seems you already knew what happened.  Why ask anyway?"

I gritted my teeth and did not respond.  She could see that I was losing my patience, so she continued, "Hill is fine.  I comforted her.  She is a little up... set..."  She looked me in the eyes to see how I would react before she continued, "but she is alright.  She did not cry.  Just a little worried.  Everything is fine.  I told her I'll be there for her and successfully made her smile at the end.  So, all is well.  This is my report.  Happy?"

I slowly exhaled in relief.  At least, Hill was alright.

"Brother, don't worry!  SeungRi and I will find out what it is and deal with it before anything can happen.  So, don't do anything yet.  Hill already has enough in her head.  Just pretend you don't know anything."

I glanced her out of the corner of my eye and asked in a straight tone, "Does Hill know what has happened?"

CL looked up at me and slightly hesitated before she nodded.

"She took it alright?"

She nodded, "She asked DaeSung to dig out stuff for her.  So, she already had a rough idea of what has happened and I filled her in some of the blanks today."

I threw her a sharp glare which made her jump a little before she continued, "I had no choice.  She made me tell her.  And I figured that I might as well tell her what happened rather than letting her to imagine things in her head.  You know her.  She will never go directly to SeungHyun Oppa and ask him.  So, she will end up driving herself crazy in her own head space."

So true.  Hill definitely would.

"Thanks, Sis!  Keep an eye on her for me, will ya?" I stood up as I said before I walked upstairs.

CL asked behind me, "Brother, are you alright?"

I waved my hand without looking back.  I was not alright.  How would I be alright knowing that something might to happen to the woman I still loved?

*  *  *

Hilary's POV

SeungHyun called a couple times last night, but I did not pick up since I was afraid that I would cry when I heard his voice.  So, I texted him instead and made up this stupid reason of texting fun between couples.  He bought it somehow and we texted each other for at least an hour until I could not pretend to be having fun anymore.  I was glad that he did not know Krystal showed up at the bridal shop this morning.  Otherwise, things would be even more awkward for us.

I dragged my exhausted body to work since I only managed to sleep for a couple hours last night.

"Kim Isa, what happened to you?  Did you go party last night?" DaeSung teased.

I threw him a quick stare and walked into my office.  He followed as he continued, "Have you looked at the mirror this morning?  Is your eye cream not working?"

"Kang Siljang!" I held my steps all of a sudden and turned around.  DaeSung was startled and almost bumped into me.

I let out a soft laugh and turned around to walk to my desk.  He followed, yet keeping a certain distance, "Anything happened that I should know?"

I sat down and slightly glanced at him, "No."

"Are you sure?  I'm asking you as a friend.  A brother." DaeSung said with a serious look.  He could somehow read me too.

I flipped open my MacBook and said, "Cancel today's meeting please.  Reschedule it to some other time this week.  I don't want to see anybody today."

DaeSung sat down on the chair in front of my desk and asked, "EunHi, tell me what happened."

"Nothing." I shook my head.

The intercom buzzed.  DaeSung pressed the button and spoke to the speaker phone, "What is it?"

Cho Biseo said from the other end, "Kang Siljang Nim, Miss Krystal Jang is here to see Kim Isa Nim."

DaeSung and I exchanged a look instantly.  He asked, "Do you want me to kick her out?"

I chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter