Mystery Person

The Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hilary's POV

The atmosphere of our circle was a little weird lately.  It somehow seemed like everyone around me was hiding something.  Something that they knew or suspected which I totally had no idea about.  But I already had much in mind with all the wedding arrangements and the feeling of SeungHyun being a little distant lately.  I told myself it was normal.  Guys got panicked a little before getting married.  It was understandable.  I kept telling myself that...

*  *  *

SeungHyun's POV

I just couldn't think straightly lately.  I couldn't focus at work nor could I focus on anything.  My head was a mess which I wasn't even sure exactly what the mess was.  I couldn't even be calm and relax when I was with the woman I loved so much...

*  *  *

JiYong's POV

I told myself to stay calm and stay out of this mess until I had justified proof and grounds to intervene.  I would only act when it was inevitable.  But it was so hard to keep a clear head when it was something about the woman I still had strong feelings for...

*  *  *

DaeSung's POV

"Oppa, how's Hill?" Minzy called at 7a.m. in the morning.  And it was a Sunday.

I yawned and stretched my arms as I spoke to the speaker, "She looks fine."

"What do you mean she LOOKS fine?  She IS fine if she IS fine.  She is NOT fine if she is NOT fine.  There's no she-LOOKS-fine." Minzy was a little angry all of a sudden.

I picked up the phone and turned the speaker phone off, "I mean she IS fine."

"She IS.  You sure?"

I chuckled little and said, "Yes, she IS.  Have you eaten yet?  Let's have brunch."

"Oppa, I think you should go check on Hill.  Keep an eye on her."

"Any why?"

"Cuz...."

"Yea?"

"OPPA!" Minzy shouted at the phone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and said, "That shouting is really not necessary."

She sighed, "I'm sorry.  But you know why."

I honestly did not know.  Everyone was so suspicious lately.  They all thought there must be something.  And EunHi somehow had no idea what that was yet.  But everyone was so sure that if she knew, it would devastate her.  So I guessed it must be something to do with Choi Sajang.  But even the mighty Kwon JiYong had not done anything, so I figured it was not so bad at all.  I worried about EunHi.  However, I didnt think we should make a fuss about something no one was sure about.

"So, what do you want me to do?  She is probably out running or something."

"GO RUN WITH HER THEN!"  She shouted again, much softer this time though.

I let out a heavy sigh, "Alright, I will call her to see if she needs me.  I'll make sure she is OK.  Alright?"

"Mmm...  Let me know if there's something."

"Okay!"

*  *  *

I called EunHi right after I hung up with Minzy.  She was at Starbucks having coffee after running.

"Oppa, morning!  What's up?" EunHi sounded quite alright, in my perspective.

"What are you doing today?  Need my assistance in anything?"

She chuckled, "Oppa, it's Sunday.  Go for a date with Minzy or clean your apartment.  Forget about work!"

I smiled, "I don't consider helping is work.  I mean, helping my sister doesn't count as work."

"Thanks, Oppa.  I really appreciate it.  However, you deserve to have a work-free weekend too.  So, go have fun.  Relax."

EunHi sounded totally fine to me.  I knew her since we were kids.  I believed I knew her pretty well and could tell when she was pretending.  She definitely didn't sound pretending at all.

"Alright.  Just give me a call if you need me.  I think I will probably stay in for the day.  I can come to you anytime."  I was sure that Minzy would want me to standby instead of going out with her.

EunHi let out a soft sigh and chuckled, "You don't need to put yourself in standby mode.  I won't be needing you today.  Go have fun.  Do you want me to call Minzy to come get you?"

"No.  I can do it myself.  Anyway, you know I'm free whenever you need me."

"Yes...  I know.  I appreciate it.  Thank you.  See you tomorrow."

She hung up before I could speak another word.  I looked at my phone and wondered if I should call Minzy to report this situation.

*  *  *

SeungHyun's POV

Hilary and I haven't had a pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter