Suspicious

The Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hilary's POV

I tried to focus on my work but I just couldn't.  I kept looking at my phone and waiting for it to ring but it never did.  I thought of texting him, but I didn't.  I sat back on the chair and threw my pen down on the desk.  I just didn't have the mood for work today.

I pressed the intercom button and spoke to the speaker, "Kang Siljang?"

DaeSung stormed into my room within split second, "Yes, Kim Isa Nim.  What can I do for you?"  He was still worried after letting me cry in his arms this morning.

"I don't feel very well and want to go back to my room.  Cancel the meeting and reschedule it for tomorrow afternoon.  I'll be in my room if you REALLY need me.  OK?" I grabbed my Birkin and stood up.

"Are you alright?" DaeSung asked in concern.

I forced myself to smile and nodded.  I said to him as I walked out of the office while he followed, "If Mother calls, just tell her I am at meeting."

"Yes, Kim Isa Nim.  Do you want me to call Dr. Lee?"

"Nahh...  I'm just tired.  I'll be fine."

"Let me walk you upstairs then."

I turned and looked at him.  He gave me this determined look in his eyes, telling me he was not going to accept no for an answer.  I chuckled and nodded, "DaeSung Oppa, thank you!"

He smiled at me with his eyes gone, "This is what I'm here for."

I smiled too, "What am I to do without you?"

He laughed softly, "Don't think you can handle it without me!"

"Really?"

He nodded confidently.  I couldn't help but laugh with him.  DaeSung was right.  I wouldn't have handled this without him.  I was lucky that he was by my side when I needed assistance.

*  *  *

JiYong's POV

"Choi SeungRi, where's your brother?" I asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Hyeong, what do you mean where's my brother?  He's is Seoul.  He came back last night." SeungRi jumped on his feet from the couch and answered immediately.

I walked over to them and said, "I of course know he came back last night.  But I couldn't reach him.  He's not picking up my calls."

CL asked as she played with SeungRi's hair, "Why do you want to talk to him?"

I threw her a quick stare and said, "None of your business.  Just focus on the hair."

SeungRi chuckled.

"You have no idea where he is now?  Was he at home when you left?" I asked.

SeungRi shook his head, "I don't know.  But I thought he went back to Office.  No?"

I let out a heavy sigh, "Doh... If he was in the office, I wouldn't be standing here asking you."

"Why do you want to talk to him anyways?  Something urgent?  Something happened?" CL asked.

I turned around and walked away.  CL shouted behind me, "I'm asking you questions."

"Told you it's none of your business."

*  *  *

WooBin's POV

I could not stop thinking about what Mother said on the phone earlier this morning.  She sounded like there was something she knew that she was not telling me.

~ Flashback ~

"Yes, Mother!" Mother called my mobile right when I stepped into my office.

"Are you in the office?" Mother asked in a flat tone.

"Yes, Mother!"

"Have you seen EunHi lately?"

"Yes, Mother.  We had dinner last Tuesday and we talked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter