Mother 1

The Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

Minzy acted a little strange lately.  She often came home late or went out suddenly late at night.  A few times I heard her talked on the phone with SeungRi and when she realized I was there, she would immediately go back to her room and locked the door.

"What are you working on lately?  How come you stay out late while you have morning meeting or practice the next day?" I decided to ask her directly since I was worried.

She looked up at me and said, "Nothing special.  I went out with DaeSung Oppa, so don't worry."

"DaeSung?  So, what is the deal between you and SeungRi?"

She choked herself with the soup and couldn't speak.  I gave her a tissue and patted her on the back.

"Onni, what are you talking about?  What deal?  There's no deal between SeungRi and me." She had her eyes opened wide as she spoke.

"Then, how come he calls so often lately?  And you are all mysterious about it."

She laughed out loud, "I AM NOT.  We have something to discuss.  That's why he called.  Onni, there's nothing between us.  Don't be silly.  He has CL.  I have DaeSung Oppa."

I looked at her suspiciously and said, "You are not lying?"

"Of course."

I put down my chopsticks and said, "I still don't believe you.  You must be hiding something.  You better split it out or I'll ask SeungRi myself."

Minzy glanced at me and said, "Well, I promised I would not tell you."

"WHAT?  Promised who?"

"But...  I guess I could share some tiny bits with you now." She smirked.

I drew my brows together and said, "Just tell me!"

*  *  *

"OH MY GOD!  ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I totally could not believe what I heard.

Minzy covered her ears and frowned, "Onni, I know it's kind of hard to believe.  But you just don't have to scream,  you know?"

I pulled her hands down and said, "I'm sorry.  But are you really serious?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Do you think I would make up something like that?"

I fell back on my chair and jerked my head, "Seriously, is this for real?"

"ONNI!" She scowled at me and walked over to the living room area.  I followed her and asked, "Tell me more!"

"No more!" She dropped herself on the sofa and put her legs up.

I sat down beside her and said, "So, that's it?  JiYong did all those for Hilary and SeungHyun Oppa?"

Minzy groaned, "YES!  How many times do you have to ask me?  JiYong Oppa proposed to Hill just to bring her back to Seoul.  He knows who Hill really loves.  So, he is letting her go."

"WOW...   I can't believe it.  Kwon JiYong acting as cupid?  This is going down to the history of Korea." I really couldn't believe it.

Minzy burst out laughing, "We find it really hard to believe in the first place.  But it's the truth.  He really found Hill's painting and the bracelet and sent them back.  And both the painting and bracelet are in SeungHyun Oppa's hands now."

I put my hands on the head, "I think I won't be able to go to sleep tonight.  I'm going to tell WooBin about this."

Just when I was about to stand up, Minzy grabbed my hand and pulled me down, "Don't!  We don't know if SeungHyun Oppa has made his move yet.  And we have no idea how Hill will react to all these.  So, don't tell WooBin Oppa about it yet.  JiYong Oppa doesn't want to complicate things."

I thought of it a second and said, "You are right.  Call Hill!"

"What?"

I repeated, "Call Hill!  See if you can find out anything."

"Onni!" Minzy whined.

"Just call her!  Or ask SeungRi to ask his brother.  I mean, we can't just sit here and do nothing.  Wait!  Jenny.  Should we do something about her?  What if she comes in and tries to cause any trouble?  She is with SeungHyun Oppa now, isn't she?"

Minzy shrugged, "We don't know.  SeungRi said he doesn't believe it.  But SeungHyun Oppa never said yes or no.  We really have no idea what are they."

I snapped my fingers and said, "Let me call Jenny and ask her."

Minzy threw her arms around me and said, "Onni, don't!  GOD, will you just calm down?  Please don't do anything stupid and ruin everything for Hill and SeungHyun Oppa.  I'm sure SeungHyun Oppa will know what to do.  He won't let Hill get hurt.  So, don't you worry and make any move on your own.  JiYong Oppa will KILL me if we ruin his plan."

I let out a heavy sigh, "I just want to help."

"Pray!  Just pray for them.  That's all we can do now!"

*  *  *

Hilary's POV

"Oppa, anyone called you lately?" I asked DaeSung.  It has been 2 days and I haven't heard from SeungHyun since Monday at the river bank.

DaeSung looked at me with puzzled eyes and asked, "SOMEONE supposed to call ME?"

I furrowed my brows at his answer.  SeungHyun hasn't called DaeSung either.  I turned around and went back into my office.  I paced back and forth and struggled if I should call him instead.

Maybe he was busy.   Maybe he had second thought.  Maybe...

Knock knock~

I looked up at the door and said, "Yes?"

DaeSung came in with a huge bunch of gerbera daisies in his hands.  He smirked at me and said, "I suppose you are waiting for these?"

"OPPA!" I blushed as I took the flowers from him.

"Or maybe THIS?"

I looked up and was stunned to see who walked into my office.  My jaw dropped as SeungHyun walked over to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I blushed hard.  DaeSung chuckled and bowed at SeungHyun before he left us.

SeungHyun took the flowers from my hands and dragged me to the sofa, "I told you I would give you a report and proposal in 2 days.  I'm a man of my word."

We sat down on the sofa.  He put the flowers down on the coffee table and gently brushed my cheek, "How is my love doing?  I heard you were not in the office these 2 days."

I raised my eyebrows at him and asked, "How did you know?  DaeSung Oppa told you?"

He smirked as he tucked my hair behind my ear.  I rolled my eyes, "So, he's your spy now?"

He shrugged and chuckled.

"I'm going to send him back to WooBin Oppa."

"I heard that."

SeungHyun and I both looked up.  DaeSung came in with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Kang Siljang, did you knock?" I teased.

DaeSung put the coffees down on the coffee table and picked up the flowers, "Kim Isa Nim, I most certainly did.  But I believe you were too concentrated on your BUSINESS that you didn't hear me knocked."

SeungHyun chuckled at DaeSung's words.  I threw him a glanced and said to DaeSung, "Kang Siljang, have you been exposing my schedule to ANYONE?"

DaeSung glanced at SeungHyun and said, "I did.  But that's not just ANYONE, I believe.  Well, if Kim Isa Nim doesn't need me anymore, I shall get back to my work."  He slightly smirked at me and then winked at SeungHyun.  SeungHyun slightly nodded his head with a smile.

I let out a sigh, "You two are teaming up, huh?"

DaeSung bowed his head to me with a smile, then turned around to leave.  I looked at SeungHyun and gave out my hand to him as I asked, "So, where are your report and proposal?"

He playfully slapped my hand and said, "Simple!  My report is 'Don't you worry'.  My proposal is 'Let's get married first'."

"HUH?" I looked at him with my eyes wide-opened.

He pinched my nose and said, "We get married when you have done whatever you have to do.  We'll patiently wait for your mother to make a move, then we strike.  Trust me!  She won't do anything stupid since she doesn't want to take Shinhwa down as well.  Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter