IX

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

"Saera! Are you done?" Baekhyun yells from downstairs. It's already 8.45 p.m and they have to leave now since their flight is at 10. All three of them had been waiting for Saera for about one hour now.

"Yes,yes!" Saera yells as she walks down the stairs. She drags her luggage down with her,it looks heavy,but it's not even close to that. Daehyun shook his head before taking his sister's luggage from her and put it in the car. Baekhyun walks out of the house,giving Daehyun a helping hand. Taehyung looks over to Saera.

"Did you left anything?" he asks. Saera shook her head,she had check twice so that she wouldn't leave anything behind. She grab her phone and look at the time,it states 8.55 p.m. Both Taehyung and her walks out of the house,switching off the lights and other electronic equipment before hand. He locks the door and walks over to the car.

The four siblings left their neighbourhood that night and towards the airport. Saera called Anna and she said that all of them were already there,Saera couldn't help but to feel excited. It's been such a long time since they last went on a vacation together. She's determine that she's going to enjoy herself so much on this vacation.

The night breeze blows cool on her face,Seoul city looks so beautiful at night. The last time she saw this was when she was sixteen,and yet she could still remember it perfectly.

Daehyun parked his car and lock it. All four of them walks inside the airport with Saera heading way in front. She's the most excited one out of all. As soon as she sees the other girls,she runs toward them immediately. After making sure everyone is there,they checked in and wait for their flight. Saera took a seat beside Anna,both of them started chatting random things.

"So,how was school without me?" Saera asks

"It was actually a lot more fun" Zelo says and took a seat across the girls. Both of them rolls their eyes and continue conversing.

"Actually,I have something to tell you" Anna says,she looks guilty?

"What is it?" Saera asks,looking at her friend. Zelo keeps quiet and continue to listen to the girls conversation,he knows what Anna wants to say to her.

"About what happened two years ago. You do remember what happened between us,right?" she cautiously asks. She's afraid that she might offend Saera and both of them might ended up fighting again. Saera slowly nods,she remembers what ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter