XLVI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Saera walks with Taehyung the next day to school, usually, Jungkook would've wait for her in front of the school gates but this time she couldn't see him anywhere. She proceeds walking with her brother inside school, both of the parted to their own lockers once they're inside. Saera was actually worried that Jungkook find out she was lying to him.

She then saw Anna walking in her direction, she smiles slightly seeing her. The two girls haven't been speding time together a lot, ever since Saera was busy with rehearsals.

"Hey, where's Jungkook?" Anna asks, seeing Saera walking alone in school would be something weird for her. "I was about to ask you that" Saera says, she was hoping Anna knows where he could be. "Beats me, he's always with you" she says shutting her locker door. Saera did the same before the two walk together to class.

"You know what, tell me something" Anna starts, Saera looks at her, puzzled. "Did something happen between the two of you?" Saera had expected those kind of questions would come out from . She had heard it from Baekhyun and it made her think, did Jungkook and her look different than before?

"No, why would you say that?" Saera asks, she doesn't understand why people keeps saying that. "I've known you for three years now and I've known Jungkook longer so I don't think it's hard for me to see that something is off" she says, glancing a look at her friend. " I don't know honestly, I feel that we're fine but it seems the other way in everyone's eyes" Saera sighs.

"Come on, you were the one who told me that couples need to trust each other in order to really stay forever, right?" Anna says, wrapping her left arm around Saera's neck, shooking her slightly. "You guys do trust each other right?" she asks, Saera nods her head with a little smile on her face. "Oh, by the way. I think it's better if you avoid being close with other guys, Jungkook's jealousy is no joke" Anna says before the two walk in class.

Just when Saera was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter