XLIII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

"Can I ask you a favour?"

Jungkook asks the girl walking next to him as both of them were crossing the road. Saera looks up to him, "What is it?" she asks, suspecting nothing. "Can you please stay away from Hyunwoo? I don't like it" Jungkook's sudden favour made Saera smiles, she had expected that there's something going on his mind every time Hyunwoo is around her.

"Why?" she was curious to know the reason as he once said they were friends. "He's showing some weird affections towards you and I don't like it" he answers. "You know he thinks he's in debt with me for helping his sister" she says. "His sister?" Jungkook asks, as far as he knows, Hyunwoo is an only child.

"Yes, his younger sister. Their are quite big" she glances at Jungkook. "So you guys met before? Why am I only hearing this now?" Jungkook asks, his expression darkens. Saera nods instead of explaining any further. It was quiet for a while until the male came with another comeback "Then tell him that he's not in your debt" he says.

"I did, but he said that he'll think about it" she answers, Saera's answer made Jungkook slightly irritated because it looks like she wants Hyunwoo to be with her. Jungkook opens his mouth to protest but Saera cuts his words off, "Don't worry, I only have you" Saera says as she wraps her arms around Jungkook's right arm.

Jungkook keeps his words to himself, soften by the sudden act from his girlfriend. He's aware of how kind she is and he just hates it when most people took advantage of her. He now understands why her brothers are so protective of her especially Baekhyun.

Frankly, Jungkook was surprise when he found out how nice Saera is. When he first met her, she would always snaps back at every word he says and both of them were like cats and dogs, never ending fighting. He hadn't expect for her to be this kind but thank god she wasn't gullible. "Actually, what happened to the rebellious Saera?" Jungkook asks.

"Oh, so you want me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter