XXV

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Later that evening, Jungkook had been thinking deeply about what Taehyung had spoken to him. He wasn't all too anxious about what Taehyung said to him. He knows about the consequences and he didn't mind at all.

Leaving his room, he heads to the beach. Today would be their last day in Hawaii and tomorrow they'll head back to Korea. Surely, he is going to miss this place. Not just him, all of them are going to feel the same. Especially for Chanshi and Jennifer, this place would be their most memorable place out of all.

Why? Because they made their relationship official after the confession.

Walking out of the hotel, he reached the big blue sea. It was close to sunset, so he decided to wait for a while. It's been a long time since he last watch the sun sets. He strolls along the beach for a while until he reaches a bridge. The bridge is connected to a small land in the middle of the sea.

He thought that no one was there, so he took a step forward towards the small 'island'. He was wrong when he spots a girl leaning against one of the coconut trees, staring at the wide open sea. He lurge forward to get a better look of the girl and to his luck it was Saera.

As an instant, a sheepish smile appears on his face. He realises that Saera didn't even notice him, so she must be thinking about something. This girl needs to stop over-thinking, he thought. To annoy her, he snaps his fingers right before her eyes causing for her to wake up from her daydream.

"Oh, it's just you" she says, causing Jungkook to frown. She doesn't seem happy to see him when he's feeling like he's about to reach his death by just looking at her.

"You don't seem excited to see me" he says

"Why would I be?" she laughs "I see you everyday" she says, staring back at the ocean.

Both of them went quiet for a while until Saera points to a couple who are sitting side by side at the edge of the beach, cuddling with each other. "Aren't they cute?" she asks. Playfully, Jungkook wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her closer to him.

"Aren't we?"

He asks. Saera could feel her face heating up at their distance, as a reflex she breaks free from his grip. Her heart was thumping rapidly again and once more, she's confused with this feeling.

She ignores him and look at the sun which is at the verge of setting. She had never seen a sunset this beautiful and today would be their last day in Hawaii. It's better for her to see such breathtaking sight, before she leaves to Korea. It's not easy to see this in her country, or at least she never tried before.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself and slow down her accelerating heartbeat. She hates it whenever she's around Jungkook, she would always feel this way. Weird, she didn't feel this way back wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter