XXI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

That night, both Jennifer and Daehyun made their relationship official. Saera was the happiest out of all, even though she had spied on them. The other three girls who are still single, envies Jennifer whilst listening to her story. Baekhyun and Taehyung keep on teasing Daehyun and judging by his face, Daehyun wants to punch them.

After that, all of them head towards the own hotel except for the two and Saera. The two couple are going to head to the city where else Saera just wants to stay by the beach. She didn't care if she's going to be alone, it's even better, she could enjoy her own time.

Lately, ever since she was discharge from her hospital, she could notice it herself that she keeps on spending her time alone. She doesn't even know why, but it feels like there's a lot that she needs to clear from her mind before summer is over. What she needs to clear, she doesn't know but she could feel there's something that's needed to be clear.

She enjoyed looking at the sea, how calm and quiet it is. Summer is going to end in about two more weeks and this is her last week at Hawaii. They're going to leave for Korea on Friday. She's a little upset about it but still she misses Korea, and can't wait to head back. Thinking about summer ending makes her stomach squeesy, she is still not ready for school.

It's as if you're a child again, scared on the first day. Although Saera knows that Jungkook would keep his promise, but still it only made her relief a little. She can't help but to imagine how people are going to talk about what happened between Anna and her last two years.

"You really need to stop over-thinking" Saera looks up to see Jungkook again, amazing how he keeps finding her. Maybe if I disappears one day he'll be the first one to find me,she thought.

"Why is it that you always find me?" Saera asks. Jungkook raise a brow a upon her question. He has some kind of sense whenever it has something to do with Saera.

He shurgs his shoulders "Maybe if you disappear, I'll be the first one to find you" he answers and it completely surprise Saera. He said the exact s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter