XI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

After 9 hours of flight from Seoul to Hawaii,they had finally arrive there. Saera was awaken when she heard her name being call by Baekhyun. She yawns slightly before rubbing her eyes,the sunlight shinning from the window illuminates her eyes. She squints them before fully opening them. Everyone is getting ready to get out of the plane.

Saera looks to her side to find Taehyung still sleeping,she shook him to wake him up but he wouldn't listen. Rolling her eyes,Saera slaps him,but not to hard. Finally,he opens his eyes and looks around. He grabs his bag and follow after the others. Still feeling sleepy,he rubs his eyes and yawns.

Saera walks up front trying to catch up with Anna,but obviously she's way up in front. In the end,she walks with Sehun by her side. Funny,she thought. She always ended up with Sehun.

"Well,someone's sleepy" Sehun tease,noticing that Saera keeps on yawning.

"Yeah,I am. While you guys were sleeping,I couldn't close my eyes at all" she replies.

After getting their luggage,all of them head to their hotel. To their surprise the hotel is right in front of the beach! Saera had no idea about it at all,of course when she asked Daehyun and Baekhyun both of them said that the hotel is near the beach,so she thought it was actually near it not in front of it!

Almost all of them had their mouths wide open,after they arrived in Honolulu,all of them thought that their hotel would be there,but turns out it's in Oahu. They were joking when they said that they wanted a hotel facing the beach,they didn't know it'll be real. Eventually Baekhyun and Daehyun push all of them inside the hotel to check in.

They push Saera and Anna to the counter since both of their English are weird. It's a good thing her brothers had made the reservation early because the hotel is seriously pack with visitors. Saera and Anna hands in their hotel cards for them to check in and as told it's four in one room.

Saera is stuck with her brothers,the Park twins are together with Luhan and Yen. The four girls are in one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter