XVII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

The sight of Sehun Hyung carrying Saera in his arms didn't fail to make me jealous. Everyone keeps saying that Sehun and Saera are just close friends,nothing more, but I know that either one of them has feelings for the other. And that one is Sehun Hyung, the way he treats her, looks at her. It's just so different than how he treats other girls.

Maybe this could only be my assumption, but if it's really true then I would have to fight harder. From what I see, Sehun Hyung has a lot of advantage to make Saera as his. They were friends ever since Saera was thirteen, so he must've known her a lot more that I have. Even though Saera practically treats him as a bestfriend, but that doesn't change the fact that Sehun Hyung has a thing for her.

"Earth to Jungkook!" I blink my eyes when Taehyung Hyung snaps his fingers in front of my face

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear what I just said?" he asks

"Sorry,I wasn't paying attention. What were you saying?" I ask, obviously lying. I didn't even realise that he's sitting accross me.

"I asked if your face is getting any better"

"I think so, it's not burning like how it was a while ago"

Daehyun starts to call everyone else to sit in their group and as if on cue, Sehun and Saera appears, laughing together. It must've been because she got to meet the dolphins again. The sight of both of them laughing makes me want to pull Saera away from Sehun, but I try to restrain myself from doing so because she's not mine. At least not yet.

~*~

*

Everyone else were already there, together with their teammates, except for Chanshi's team. Well, her teammates are here but she and Youngjae are nowhere to be found. Chanyeol started calling her but she wouldn't answer her phone and it worries him. Adding to the fact that they're in an unfamiliar country.

Soon enough both Chanshi and Youngjae arrives, looking as suspicious as ever in Chanyeol's eyes. He has a feeling that they are something going on between both of them and he knows it might not be what he wants to hear.

"Where were you guys?" Chanyeol asks

"I left something at the spa" Chanshi answers, but it's obvious that she was lying. Chanyeol decided not to ask any further or else they might ended up fighting and it would spoil the whole holiday.

"Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter