XLIV

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Saera walks home alone that day, although Hyunwoo offered to walk her home but she rejected it because she doesn't want to cause any misunderstandings. The whole time she was worried if someone blackmails her secretly,probably someone who doesn't want Jungkook and her to be together.

Out of a sudden she felt heavy, her head was hurting. She assumed that she might caught a cold so she decides to head home fast before she faints or anything.As soon as she reaches home, she sighed, feeling relieved that she is still conscious. She straightly heads to her room to get some rest, hoping that the pain would be gone by the time she's awake.

Just when she closes her eyes, she heard a knock on her door. Feeling lazy, she didn't bother to answer hoping that whoever on the door would go away. She heard another knock and this time whoever on the door walks inside her room, she heard him calling her name and his voice was too easy for her to recognise who it was.

"I know you're not sleeping" Baekhyun says, slumping himself on the bed next to her. "Change your clothes first, at least" he says, Saera knows that if she doesn't answer him, he's going to nag.

"I'm too tired" Saera mutters and turns to the other side. "You're always tired every time I see you, stop overworking yourself" Baekhyun glances at his sister's backview. "It wasn't my choice, I have to" she answers, although she was tired but she couldn't ignore his questions. It's always like that.

"Yes, but at least tell your vice president to do some of it. Remember, the doctor said you have to take plently of rest" Baekhyun reminds her, another part of the doctor's words lingers in his mind. "I am trying to have one here, but you're interrupted me" Saera says, turning to face her brother.

"Hey, it's been a long week okay? This is the first ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter