XVIII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Turns out, what the girls promised to keep it as a secret isn't a secret anymore. Almost everyone knew about it, starting from Saera's brothers, Suho, Himchan, Youngguk and Luhan. Sehun, Kai ,Zelo and Jungkook knew about it too because they heard Saera and Anna talking about it loud enough for them to hear.

"CHANSHI!!" Chanyeol yells as he was about to exit their hotel room. He stopped middle way when he spots Chanshi in front of the door with Youngjae.

"So, it's true huh?" Chanyeol asks, Chanshi was too surprised to say anything. She didn't expect him to find out when she was not even ready to tell him.

"U-uh, Chanyeol. I can expla-"

"There's no need, I knew it before anyone else did. I was just waiting for you to tell me" he flashes a smile. Chanshi didn't know why but she was numb. She didn't know what to say.

"Oh, and Hyung. Please take care of her" he says, Youngjae flashes him a smile before leaving the two twins.

"Guess I'm the only one single in this room, huh?" he jokes

~*~

Alone, Saera walks to the beach. She wanted to watch the sunset with someone, but everyone complained that they were too tired so in the end she went alone. She sits on the sand, waiting for the sunset. Saera looks around and she could spot a lot of couples strolling together at the beach, it was such a sweet-sight for her.

She wished that she would have a relationship like that one day with the one she really loves. The girl doesn't even know if she has any feelings for guys right now. It's not that she hates them, she's not ready maybe?

Because for one thing, when you're in a relationship it's not everyday sweet. There are going to be ups and downs and they would have to trusts each other. The thing is, she has no problem in believing the one she loves, but she doesn't know if the guy would do the same thing for her.

"Someone's having a deep thought"

Jungkook says as he took a seat beside her, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter