LI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Lights illuminates her vision as soon as she opens her eyes, Saera squinted her eyes to adjust to the lights before fully opening them. She noticed that she's not in school, heck, everything around her was familiar enough for her to realise she's in the hospital. Almost immediately, she shot up from her lying position only to suffer a headache again.

"Argh!"

"My goodness, you're awake" Jennifer supported her head and told her to lie back before she suffers another pain. Saera turns her head and look around, she could only spot Jennifer in the room, there's no sign of any of her brothers at all. That's a first.

"Baekhyun went with the doctor, Daehyun is trying to keep Taehyung away from school or well, Jungkook" Jennifer slightly coughed awkwardly to make the name barely hearable. Saera who refused to lie down, was facing her blanket. The image of what happened earlier at school made her eyes sting and without realising, tears start to form.

Jennifer whom noticed that drifts closer to her and pulls her in for a hug. Saera who was fighting to hold her tears back, burst into one eventually. The older girl hugged her tightly whilst her hair, she felt pity for Saera, she has to face all of this when her condition isn't even fully healed yet.

"Don't cry, you're going to hurt yourself again" she reassurly says. Saera broke the hug after a while, she didn't know what she was going to do next, her mind is a mess "Take a rest, you're exhausted. We'll talk about this later" Saera nods and lies down on the bed, she shuts her eyes whilst, trying to clear everything that happened from her head.

Jennifer continues to stay with her until she's sure that the younger girl is asleep. Getting up, she walks out of the room, she even told the nurses not to allow anyone else in except for Saera's brothers. She didn't actually know what happened to Saera but according to Taehyung, she had a fight with Jungkook.

She was curious what was the fight about that it caused Saera unconscious. Plus, she didn't even know that Saera's condition was still bad until Daehyun told her after he received a call from Taehyung. Jennifer was actually a little upset with the fact that the three hid it from all of them, it would've been better if they had just tell them.

Jungkook would've been more cautious with his words and actions. Sighing to herself, she made a right turn and saw Daehyun and Taehyung talking or arguing with each other. Exhaling she walks straightly towards the two men, "Tell me what you saw" she demands.

"I was heading to the cafeteria or in other words I skip class, shut!" Taehyung points one finger to Daehyun who he knows is about to flip hearing that he skipped class. "I saw a crowd of students near the lockers, I was uninterested until the walked past her. That was when I saw Saera collapsing so I rushed her to the hospital and called both you hyungs" he explains.

"Do you know what they were fighting about?" Jennifer asks, "No and I don't want to know because he deserves a beating" Taehyung was again, about to run out from the hospital, but Daehyun stops him from doing so. "Can you calm yourself first?!" Daehyun raises his voice. "You told me they weren't yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter