XXX

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saera

I open my eyes, it was dark, pitch black. I couldn't see anything at all, I blink my eyes multiple times thinking that maybe I could adjust to the dark but it's still pitch black. I tried to move my head to check the time but I couldn't. Panic rushed inside me, I'm not tied up or being hold up, I'm completely free.

Why can't I move? It feels as if I'm paralysed, but how? It scares me a little how everything is so dark and I can't move, I don't know what's happening but I don't think this is real. The question is when am I going to wake up if all of this is a dream?

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I heard a sudden beeping sound from my right where my alarm clock is. It sounds rushing rather than normal, what in the world is happening here? Did someone inject me with something that causes me to become paralyse? I tried to move my right arm although I know it's impossible, I need to wake up from this nightmare. After several trials, I could finally move my finger a little and everything disappears.

~*~

I open my eyes and shot up from my bed, I sigh, reliefed. Thank god I'm not paralysed, that was one nightmare. I didn't know why I had that dream but it was creepy and I'm sweating. I look at the clock on the table beside my bed, it's 4 in the morning.

I know it's going to be impossible for me to sleep again, so I decide to sleep in the living room. The only method that could put me back to sleep is by watching TV.

I turn on the TV but I couldn't focus on the movie at all because of the dream. It's been years since I last have a nightmare and I was eight at that time I guess. Is it possible for grown ups to have nightmare? I shook my head and continue to watch the movie. The dream doesn't mean anything, it's just a dream.

~*~

*

Morning came, Saera woke up to find herself sleeping in front of the TV just like she predicted. Getting up, she walks toward the kitchen to grab some breakfast. As usual, Baekhyun is already there and surprisingly Taehyung too. Usually he never hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter